• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

What Really Turns You Off?

what turns me off? A fucking BITCH. She could be the hottest chick ever, but if she's a bitch, she isnt hot, she's just a bitch

Inability to carry conversation
Fake tits
Fake butt
Fake hips
Obesity
Unsympathetic
Closed-mindedness
Selfishness
Materialism
Proselytism
Kids from previous relationship/s
Untidy
False sense of entitlement
Over-inflated ego
Loud mouths
Poor hygiene
Bad teeth
Hairy arms (eww wtf)
Shit music taste

Last edited:
Girls that keep in touch with a very recent x when in a relationship with me. Ive never once gone through a girls phone to see who she's been talking to and I need to do my own thing for a day every once in a while, but that shit bugs me, you're clearly not over him and using me to get over him, so you can go fuck him or go fuck yourself. I'm not putting effort into a relationship to be used exclusively to get over a break up.

That moment when you try to hit the pipe, and the lighter stops working. Then you're fumbling around, semi-conscious, trying to flick the flame before the trip/high kicks all the way in.

Waffle's veiny arms- lol

when a man doesn't notice when you are trying to do something sexy for him
That's enough to make me get out the cleaver

Most of mine have been covered. I am pretty much a whore though, so many of these turn off could not even register as a factor for me. You want kids? Don't want kids? Have high ambition? Just want to get by and get high? Non of this really matters one fuck to me as I am generally just there for an hour or two of pleasure then it's dont call me again unless it's because you are unbearably horny.

Still I would like to add my support to what cloudy said:

I'm a straight male....

-Stuck on traditional gender roles (I CD/have some gender fluidity, and want to incorporate it into the relationship)

This really frustrates me. When people have ideas like "the guy is supposed to do X and the girl then should do X" that they have never really questioned or thought about. Nothing is less sexy to me than acting in a scripted way like this. Maybe not even bad smell. Obviously the issue is a bit different in gay relationships, but I'v still had experiences with guys who had an attitude like "I am the girl in this relationship so you should treat me like it." No, we are both just people with a random selection of capabilities, strengths, and weaknesses, and what role each member of the relationship plays should be based on this, not their gender, or assumed gender.

Another thing I find to be a total turn off is very white-bread white people who have really only ever socialized extensively with other white people and it is apparent in the way the talk. This by no means I only like white guys who pretend to be gangsta or some shit, but a total lack of worldliness is a huge turn off.

Oh and dicks that dont have some shape to them are ugly. Like ones that are just generic skin cylinders. Also I dont get that turned on if the guy isnt over about 7" at least.

Moral hang ups are tiring too

Hypocrites, seriously.

I know within one serious convo if I am turned off for life.

Example:
- A woman calling another woman a whore, when she's had her fair share of peens.
- Bored housewives on Twitter who watch too much reality tv, then think they are therapist.
- Fake alphas - super macho wimps, who want to flex, but hide when it's time to play circle jerk.
- Religious fanatics

Physical turnoffs:
- Bad kissers
- Weird eyes (cyclopse)
- Bad teeth {u know, rlly bad teeth)
- Dirty nails

Chicks that are Bitches. Its SO not attractive.
The hottest chick ever that is a bitch, Isnt hot, she's just a bitch. Why men but up with bitch women that are attractive is beyond me. To me it makes the man look weak.
The best girls are the average looking ones that have a cuteness to them and a personality that makes them beautiful and are NOT bitches! I'll take that over Hot chick all day long :)

And CIG smokers, again, the prettiest chick with a cig in he mouth is ugly. Cigs are gross, nasty,bad breath, they stink, they cant make it through a movie without going out for a smoke, they're expenisve and if you're my life partner I dont want to watch you die a slow death when you get older :)

Although!! I did read a study not to long ago that said girls/women that smoked where several times more likely to be willing to suck dick :) So there is 1 perk to it LOL

I suppose one of my biggest turnoffs is when a women starts to be for a lack of a better words a bitch.

It gets to me on a sexual level. I suppose when someone is rather ugly on the inside I no longer find them attractive.

I expect to be treated the way I treat a woman.

As far as physical things, it is hard to put any certain thing on in particular other than the obvious ones. I am either attracted to a woman or not.

dogmatism
lack of curiosity about anything remotely abstract
proneness to severe expressions of anger (particularly over little things)
tactical and/or factional approaches to interaction with people (especially relatively close friends)
unwillingness to entertain others' views (particularly expectation that a partner has a duty to agree on things, or he/she's 'against' his/her partner)
empathetic deficit in general (without attempt to understand others)
overly traditionalist approach to gender
jealousy
manipulative and/or controlling behavior (and even mentalities)

ebola

have some energy for life - whether she's a go-getter, or a homemaker, ... I know everyone has their "days" but but don't be a full-time couch potato/pet.

this is huge for me...i have met many women that just seem so tired all of the time or they are complaining about this and that..i am like 'damn no wonder you are still single!'...a person without passion or some energy is a huge turnoff...