• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

What Really Turns You Off?

I was with a guy who constantly asked if I was okay with whatever we were doing. If shit is going wrong, i'll say it, damn. Lol. Master of awkward moments.

I was with a guy who constantly asked if I was okay with whatever we were doing. If shit is going wrong, i'll say it, damn. Lol. Master of awkward moments.

Addi does something similar to this, but we're working on it, 'cause she knows now how ticked off I get. hahahaha.

I'm guilty of this; I wouldn't say that I do it constantly, but I like to make sure that whatever I have planned or whatever we're about to do is something that she's interested in and wants to do.

I didn't realize it was such a turn-off, yikes...

I'm not on the pill and don't like condoms, don't worry, I won't get pregnant.
Don't worry, I think my period is gone. No, I'm sure, for serious. She was wrong,
Any time the guy has to convince a girl that he should wear a condom, she's bad news. Easier it is to get in her pants, the more guys shes been with, that plus no condom= a really awkward day in the doctors office.

Men who count while fucking!

I had an ex who would count (out loud) how many times he pumped in and out during sex. He was such a sweet man and we had alot in common. I finally couldn't take it anymore when he asked me to count with him so I dumped him. Such a turn off.

no way haha :D

bad breath/ disrespectful/ stupid/ not looking after your body (self respect- cigarettes/out of control sugar habit)/ lack of ambition

Giant beards that when the guy drinks, they hold onto liquids
Nails so short they look painful
Bad teeth
Greasy hair
Poor grammar
"Tap out" shirts

horrible smelling pussy
excessive weight( loves curves but there is a limit)
star fish
doing the same old thing every time
people that do it because they feel they have to not because they enjoy it

waist to hip ratio that isnt something between 0.6 to 0.7 - 1

when I judge fertility this is biggest "selling point" in my eyes.

chicks on roids...........abs,big arms,masculine jaw..........they all think its Anavar and its fine but most of the time,as lab results say its actualy Winstrol,so 6inch clitoris and deep voice no thanks

Overweight/ underweight
Lack of confidence
Lack of ambition
Lack of education
Low self esteem
Skars
Dishonesty
Summary = Fake

Last edited:
Overweight, bad breath, tracksuits, shit music taste, bad grammar, upward inflection, giggly women, smelly pussy, loud mouths, gossips, pretentious.

Men who can't take care of themselves
Men who bitch about everything
Disrespectful jerks
Judgmental
Close minded
Doesn't like to go out & have fun
Poor hygiene
Untrustworthy
Can't keep his penis in his pants
Users
Compulsive liars

Overly buff. Some muscles are fine but body builders kind of freak me out & men who look like they're overdosing on steroids aren't attractive

No sense of humor
Control freaks

Last edited:
have some energy for life - whether she's a go-getter, or a homemaker, ... I know everyone has their "days" but but don't be a full-time couch potato/pet.