Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What prescriptions are you Rx'ed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OxyContin 80 (2 a day (lol)
OxyNorm 20 (3 a day) (lol)
That's it at the moment, off all benzos which i found quite easy, still crave em tho.

Suboxone 12mgs
Mirtazipine 30mgs
Doxyciline 200mgs (for the bastard tooth infection from hell...)

100mg ER Tramadol

and it's not near enough to manage my pain... my doc is being a bitch. Dead set against giving me any opiate even though I'm constantly in lots of pain. Gonna try and get the trams increased to 200mg, and perhaps lyrica or something similar to help it.

Same dose as my mum for chronic pain; the dose does jack shit for her. Seems like a lot of asshole doctors around lately.

BTw what does "rx mean? Is it repeat prescription, as I assume it does?

Same dose as my mum for chronic pain; the dose does jack shit for her. Seems like a lot of asshole doctors around lately.

BTw what does "rx mean? Is it repeat prescription, as I assume it does?

Rx = Prescription. Rx'd just simply means prescribed.

Diazepam, bromazepam and some SSRI I don't take, I think Lexapro. Oh yeah and Pariet (rabeprazole).

100mg ER Tramadol

and it's not near enough to manage my pain... my doc is being a bitch. Dead set against giving me any opiate even though I'm constantly in lots of pain. Gonna try and get the trams increased to 200mg, and perhaps lyrica or something similar to help it.

Change your doc man. Already know the type. My pain management doc would call them codaphobic gps. Tramadol sucks big time for pain. I had to under go a major op with only IV tramadol and APAP drips it was fkin hell cos i had "one of those" docs.

Too many of these codaphobes around; how about finding an effective non-opiate painkiller before simply denying people with relief!?

My mums looking into one of these new net doctors.fingers crossed.....

Might as well post it here too!

Figure this is as good an 'intro post' as any.

80mg (40am/20noon/20 3pm)methylphenidate
200mg (100am/100pm)lamotrigine
20mg (am) escitalopram
.5mg (.25am, .25pm) haloperidol - this is the one I'd sacrifice all my others for. I need my damn elephant tranquilizer)
200mcg synthroid
some acne antibiotic (100mg minocycline)

I've been on this diet for about ten years with very little change.

It also means I have depressingly high tolerances for . . . everything. (Except alcohol.) Lately I've been trying to find something that'll give me an altered state of mind (besides alcohol, sober for a little over two months there -uhh, except on sunday and monday), particularly a stim rush, but, well, I can't. Oh well, I just better be glad that I've found a cocktail that makes me *not crazy.* I've also been super-lucky to not have any side effects from these, nor have I had withdrawal symptoms in the occasional unfortunate cases where I have had to temporarily stop them abruptly (living all over the world, sigh).

Sorry, it's early morning and I need people who I can freely talk to who aren't figures of authority but who can understand what I'm talking about and not judge.

Hi btw. :D

Wow, an exotic set there. I've never heard of 90% of them. Is the methylphenidate an adhd thing? I was under the impression it was grey market only...?

Change your doc man. Already know the type. My pain management doc would call them codaphobic gps. Tramadol sucks big time for pain. I had to under go a major op with only IV tramadol and APAP drips it was fkin hell cos i had "one of those" docs.

Shit... I dot think tramadol is metabolized into 0-DT if you IV and skip first pass metabolism. It's a much more potent opioid analgesic.

eh, just a fancy name for ritalin. I use it for both ADD and hypersomnia.

No reason to have heard of most of them, since they're mood stabilizers and/or antipsychotics so have 0% recreational value.
What they DO do, though, is make it really, really hard for me to find ANY recreational effect from ANYTHING.

Since I'm trying to quit drinking as much, but I still want altered states of consciousness, I raided the drug cabinet. What I've been desperately trying before this is chugging those 5-hour-energy drinks: like, 3 or 4 at a time. I won't feel ANYTHING! And obviously ritalin and adderal don't tweak me at ALL since I use them for medicinal purposes. I mean, I can ingest 200mg of the rit at a time and not even really feel anything. :(

I stumbled upon an old bottle of klonopin I had for some reason so gave it a whirl, but I overdid it and added some alcohol (as I am wont to do to anything - but I had been sober for over a month!) and so lost a day there, got found out, and blamed it on accidentally mistaking it for something else, so flushed it down the toilet. :( Too bad, because 2mg was really a sweet spot - like being drunk, but with clarity of mind. (I probably ended up doing 6 or 8 mg and that was on top of some drinking - needless to say yeah I didn't wake up for a day).

Searching around the next day, I found some vicodin and am right now probably cruising on 4 of those "5/500" pills. Took about the same amount as that a good ten hours ago and have been popping ritalin all day in knowing vain (I gotta watch out or I'll run out before my prescription's due). Went over to the 7/11 just now and bought, like, 6 of those 5-hour-energies. Thinking of popping a few more vics and drinking three or four of those . . . I just want to know what it feels like to tweak!

And that, alas, is the life of someone who is on a large complicated cocktail of medication for over ten years. Tolerance to everything but alcohol. :(

^take it easy on those drinks and stick to no more than what they recommend max daily. theyre notorious for terrible, unwanted side effects and feel dirty after too much. 2 monsters tweak the fuck outta me and valium is barely effective in counteracting, trying to take the edge off.

sucks you flushed the clonaz, i coulda held onto them for ya!

^take it easy on those drinks and stick to no more than what they recommend max daily. theyre notorious for terrible, unwanted side effects and feel dirty after too much. 2 monsters tweak the fuck outta me and valium is barely effective in counteracting, trying to take the edge off.

sucks you flushed the clonaz, i coulda held onto them for ya!

Do you mean long-term side effects if I don't stick to the recommended amounts? i.e. pop goes the liver? 'Cause I don't feel jittery or anything. I think a lot of it has to do with the whole hypersomnia/hypothyroid part of my brain cooties.

And why do I have a feeling you wouldn't have held on to them for long? ;)

im just talking jitters, sickness and tweaking too hard so direct effects. not too sure what long term effects may arise from overconsumption, sorry.

heh, the clonaze would last a bit in combination with my valium as id half dose each for desired results. especially as clonaz isnt overly recreational to myself.

give me some credit :p

Ritalin is just a brand name, as is Concerta, Daytrana, and several others. So if anything, Ritalin is the fancy name ;) haha.

Yes but everyone knows that if you use the generic name, it means you're fancy.

Also, drank about five of those 5-hour-energies, took another 20mg of ritalin and popped another two vics and realized that I'm not feeling anything because all of these things cancel each other out. Ssssssshhhh, I'm a newbie. :p

yeah dude, thats total overkill on those drinks with the ritalin. the hydro will take the tiniest edge off at best.
and yeah youre essentially killing the vics with dem stims.

any benzos you havent flushed? theyll do the job. otherwise you seriously need to stick to your prescribed stims dose, alternatively abstaining for a length of time in an attempt to lower your tolerance. just my thoughts.

yeah dude, thats total overkill on those drinks with the ritalin. the hydro will take the tiniest edge off at best.
and yeah youre essentially killing the vics with dem stims.

any benzos you havent flushed? theyll do the job. otherwise you seriously need to stick to your prescribed stims dose, alternatively abstaining for a length of time in an attempt to lower your tolerance. just my thoughts.

Yeah, your advice is probably the best. Right now I can barely keep my eyes open. I'm afraid that if I fall asleep, though, I won't wake up or something!

Status
Not open for further replies.