• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What prescriptions are you Rx'ed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
2x60ml Valtran (Tilidine - 8333,33mg total)
90x200mg Tramadol XR
50xBromazepam 12mg
100xClonazepam 2mg
All the above I get once per month.

(I don't take clonazepam anymore, I barely take tramadol anymore. Only use 12mg bromazepam/day, tilidine pretty often and tramadol from time to time, like 10 pills/month)

I still go and fill all my monthly scripts, the reason is obvious but I'll not go into it any further.

3x 50mg diclofenac daily for toothache. Not really that interesting.

I am currently prescribed:

16mg Suboxone daily
300mg Ambien monthly

And I have a doctors rec for Cannabis

Edit: Holy shit I can't believe some of the meds you guys are prescribed. Furthers my opinion that a doctor is just an educated drug dealer.

Used to get 20mg d/l amp daily for ADD and 1mg lorazepam x3 daily for anxiety which I switched to clonazepam 1mg x3 daily for its shorter duration about 2 years ago. Year ago I got diagnosed with schizophrenia. Still have all 3 conditions, but NOW here's how they medicate me. 600mg seroquel xr/day, 60mg geodon/day 15mg x3 buspar/day. Oh the good ole' days..... :S

Used to get 20mg d/l amp daily for ADD and 1mg lorazepam x3 daily for anxiety which I switched to clonazepam 1mg x3 daily for its shorter duration about 2 years ago. Year ago I got diagnosed with schizophrenia. Still have all 3 conditions, but NOW here's how they medicate me. 600mg seroquel xr/day, 60mg geodon/day 15mg x3 buspar/day. Oh the good ole' days..... :S

Your doctor sounds a little shady. First off, clonazepam has almost double the duration of lorazepam, so that switch doesn't make sense.

Second: If you are taking Amphetamines for ADD you shouldn't need a sedative to calm you down, maybe a sleeping pill at night.

Third: WTF? 600mg Seroquel, why doesn't he just lobotomize you or give you electric shock therapy? What a fuckin quack.

If I was you, alt 14, I'd be looking for another Doctor.

Well idk I mean it's ADD not ADHD. The stimulant didn't really "calm me down," just allowed me to do my homework and actually care enough to take notes in class. And I was only prescribed 3x a day, I specifically told them I didn't want/need something for my anxiety all the time, and only used it as needed, but they gave me 3 a day despite it. This was all by my general practice doctor.

Then I went to the hospital. Then I got a psych. I kind of like him but in the past year I've put on 75lbs and experienced a solid 4 months of near-daily vomiting(finally has subsided, but the enamel on my teeth has been permanently damaged) as just a couple side effects I've experienced. I'm about ready to say fuck you to the psych and the meds because the seroquel is actually the only thing he's prescribed me that eliminated the voices I hear, and now he's switching me to geodon for a reason he's never directly told me; but I'm assuming it's because of my weight gain? Anyway, I kind of like my brain in one piece, and not too keen on sending that much electricity through my body, but I get the joke. Thanks for sticking up for me I guess, but believe it or not, everything I told you is true.

Also idk why I got switched to kpins instead of ativan. I told them ativan lasted too long trying to get xanax and they must have just thought it was a perceived side-effect. This bit I can't answer; I was trying to use the system a little bit and didn't get exactly what I wanted but instead a switch to something else. Maybe because the customer is always right and it's kind of impossible to tell me it didn't last too long when I compared it to nothing.

opana 10 mg. i.r. 4 times a day... Percocet 10 mg. 6 daily...klonopin 1 m.g. 3 daily...Zoloft 100 m.g. 1 daily...wife gets opana 10 m.g. 6 daily...dilaudid 8 m.g. 3 daily...klonopin 1 m.g. 3 daily

Diazepam 10mg 3x/day
Bromazepam 3mg/2x/day
Seroquel 50-100mg for sleep
Gabapentin for some w/d discomfort
Propanolol for the shakes

*not mine* but my girl gives me her ativan 1's for the month only 30, but she blacked out hard and hated it so she doesnt use them. gotta love a partner who knows the value of a benzo to an addicted individual. although i havent ran out of Valium or Bromazepam yet.

Third: WTF? 600mg Seroquel, why doesn't he just lobotomize you or give you electric shock therapy? What a fuckin quack.
If you would've ever been in a psychiatric ward, you'd know that 600 mg Seroquel is actually quite normalish dose - at the higher end of the dose spectrum, though. I know people who have been prescribed ~1 gram/day of an antipsychotic - at least at a certain point of their life.

Last edited:
I'm now on Alprazolam 1mg as needed and 20mg of Celexa (Citalopram) a day for my anxiety. It's been a pretty sufficient the past year or so.

150mg Lyrica 2x a day (sometimes I take 3000mg for a nice buzzing day)
4mg Risperidone 2x a day

Nothing fun yet, working on getting some ADD meds to counteract the drowsiness associated with Lyrica and Risperidone.

Sweet mother of God, I'm jealous of some of you people! I just got Rx'ed tramadol for severe menstrual cramps after seeking help for ~a decade and felt like I won the lottery.

WTF does one have to do to get a scrip for drugs in every class? Stimulants, benzos, opiates...all from the same doctor? I'd be happy as a clam with dexedrine or Adderall and some codeine now and then.

Sweet mother of God, I'm jealous of some of you people! I just got Rx'ed tramadol for severe menstrual cramps after seeking help for ~a decade and felt like I won the lottery.

WTF does one have to do to get a scrip for drugs in every class? Stimulants, benzos, opiates...all from the same doctor? I'd be happy as a clam with dexedrine or Adderall and some codeine now and then.
Some doctors are stupid cunts like that.
They want you out the door quick and they know these drugs will make you feel good, and will not make you complain. They couldn't give 2 shits about you.

Concerta-36mg( ADD)
Halcion-.5mg(Insomnia)
Flexeril- 10mg(Back Problem)
Somas- 350mg(Back Problem)
Toradol-10mg(Back Problem)
Temazepam-15mg(staying asleep)
PLEASE!!! When writing figures under a milligram, avoid confusion as well as making things a lot easier to read by following the guidelines given to doctors and lab workers - NEVER write a decimal point without a '0' in front of it and even better, write the number in MICROGRAMS.
eg
Remember the German locum doc (asshole) that killed a patient a few years back? He wrote a script for '.5mg' and was dispensed 5mg. One dead patient. Easy not to see a dot and a pharmacist would expect it to be clear. Wouldn't have happened if the idiot had written, correctly, '0.5mg' or, as is most strongly suggested, '500 micrograms' (they are even trying to stop 'mcg' as some docs' handwriting is so difficult to interpret. As for (my keyboard has no Greek letter mu) mu followed by 'g' - definite no.
So please for the sake of clarity and accuracy can members stick with international convention and not miss out what may be crucial zeros or better, under a milligram write in micrograms. There are several entries difficult to make out in thus thread.

Only 60 tramadol a month. My doc wont do anything else

I usually get 30 1mg Xanax every 2-3 months

600mg gabapentin a day
Inhalers when required.
Naproxen for pain (its not otc in the uk)

My monthly supply from the kind doc:)

Klonopin- 0.5 Mg 1 tab X3 a day (haha year right):\ <---- I just switched two days ago from Xanax to K-pins, the zannys weren't doing its job anymore.:(

Gabapentin 900 mg taken 2x a day

Tramadol 50 Mg 3x a day

Advair diskus inhaler and Albuterol inhaler

And I'm hoping soon within a week or two I cant get a script for Adderall. Most likely will.

Last edited:
Seyer:
Rather than posting links to shit we have all read a hundred times without saying why, please expand on your 'Oh boy!'
To be honest the only relevant issue I see is that still far too many are writing Xanax instead of alprazolam. If they are American the chances are it wasn't even Xanax to begin with...
My point is the same kind of thing as the rule about using generic names unless for a clear teadon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.