What prescriptions are you Rx'ed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tylenol 3/300-30-pain.
Lyrica 100mg
Testosterone CYP 200mg-low t in a 21yo
Zoloft 75mg
Cataflam 75
22 male with an appointment to a rheumatologist. Bunch a be if you ask me.

Bumped up to 4x OC 80 a day and oxy norm, love my doc. Only wish I were fkin rich, even legit this shit costs an arm and a leg with an insurance med self payment gap. Bring on the new year and free meds again!
Leaves hardly any money for anything else.

The only one I take is Clonazepam .75 a day. The docs want me to take AP's and AD's and BS but I just can't get excited about a lobotomy (at least without accompanying euphoria).

Fun stuff now that I've got an official dx

Abilify 5mg #30
Depakote 750mg #30
Ativan 1mg BID #60
Zolpidem 12.5mg #30

We're holding off on adding Wellburtin into the mix, not sure how that would interact with the abilify, but, it's been quite an amazing change in personality and behavior since starting the abilify and depakote about 4 weeks ago. Almost night/day difference. And, perhaps a bonus (or shitty side effect depending on one's perspective), it makes getting high off anything just about impossible. Have also been sleeping like a baby after years of awful insomnia. I would really like to be able to get off the ativan, then eventually the ambien.

Nothing anymore. Time for a mental breakdown. =D

Meh gonna see a shrink in a week and a half, I have plenty of benzos to last me till then. There's always dr. shopping, I know one that's easy, but I'd prefer not going down that road again and instead work on my anxiety-problem instead of temporarily patching it up with benzos. I was gonna taper because the doc I went to gave me a last box to taper with, but I'm not going to until I've spoken to the psychiatrist and explained to him the full extent of my anxiety issues and depression.

May I ask what happened ? That beautiful tilidine...

I feel like a manipulative basterd dr shopping and glad I haven't had to in a year.

Meds got upped.

From 2 mg kpin a day to 4 mg daily
From 5 mg prn to 6 mg alprazolam prn
From 40 mg Ritalin (only took 20 usually) to 60 mg a day
Added hydrocodone 10/300 6 xs a day prn (for unknown stomach pain that then causes severe should blade pain. Waitin on an ultrasound.)
From 100 mg Zoloft to 150 mg

Lost trazodone. That sucks but he felt it unnecessary. I'm up from 530 am til 12-1 am weekdays so I guess he figured I didn't need sleep lol.

5mg percocet
10 mg Valium
.5 mg Xanax
150mg Effexor
10mg ambien
2mg dilaudid
10/500 Vicodin

May I ask what happened ? That beautiful tilidine...

I feel like a manipulative basterd dr shopping and glad I haven't had to in a year.

The doctor I got my Rx's from got a checkup for overprescribing, he flat out refused to give me any benzos (or tramadol but that wasn't such a big deal) for his own safety. While I understand him wanting to preserve his job, I also know for a fact that it's perfectly acceptable to our government to not cut these people off completely, and certainly not immediately. A normal doctor would've given me a smaller box of my meds for tapering. Anyway got a new doc now, who doesn't overprescribe.

What I get now:
90x200mg tramadol XR (2/day)
60x12mg bromazepam (1/day)

ps: The tilidine is very rarely prescribed in belgium. People here are very ignorant about opiates, and alot of them just consider all of them "morphine derivates". The tilidine is not very strongly regulated, but docs are usually very very hesitant to prescribe tilidine, but rarely ever do.

The doctor I got my Rx's from got a checkup for overprescribing, he flat out refused to give me any benzos (or tramadol but that wasn't such a big deal) for his own safety. While I understand him wanting to preserve his job, I also know for a fact that it's perfectly acceptable to our government to not cut these people off completely, and certainly not immediately. A normal doctor would've given me a smaller box of my meds for tapering. Anyway got a new doc now, who doesn't overprescribe.

What I get now:
90x200mg tramadol XR (2/day)
60x12mg bromazepam (1/day)

ps: The tilidine is very rarely prescribed in belgium. People here are very ignorant about opiates, and alot of them just consider all of them "morphine derivates". The tilidine is not very strongly regulated, but docs are usually very very hesitant to prescribe tilidine, but rarely ever do.

SOunds similar to here. That happened to me last year, pharmacist phoned Dr, bam cutoff. You vs all they've worked for = lol. Still is harsh as fk, gosh.

OT: 600 mgs of oxy a day made of OC 80s and oxy IR 20s (it's getting ridiculous, that's what I'm prescribed, I rarely stick to it).

+ alprazolam and loprazolam

Pantoprazole for heartburn
Yea you could say I'm a badass, gotta be careful with that shit

Heh, I was prescribed that, along with the rest of the proton pump inhibitors, in terms of recreation they can bump the high from a few drugs up, due to you no longer having acid in your stomach.

Mirtazapine 30mg daily for me.

The benzos, weed and opiates are not scripted.

70mg Vyvanse, 300mg Bupropion, 20mg Adderall IR... spent a long time on Lamictal, but I tapered off that a while back.

Status
Not open for further replies.