Levothyroxine sodium 50mcg od
diclofenac and misoprostol 50mg/200mcg bd;
oxycodone HCl caps IR 20mg qds;
clonazepam (insist on Roche Rivotril stipulated on script 2mg tds;
Lorazepam tabs 2.5mg qds;
Seconal sodium caps 100mg nocte;
Temazepam SF Oral soln. 10mg/5mL, 15-20mL nocte;
Promethazine HCl tabs 25mg mane.
Lot of benzo in there. Daily diazepam equivalent 220mg.

Seyer:
Rather than posting links to shit we have all read a hundred times without saying why, please expand on your 'Oh boy!'.
wut

Last edited by zaborav; Today at 05:56. Reason: Teadon - read REASON!
You couldve just edited the original text to read "reason" instead of pointing out the mistake in the Edit Reason section.

Last edited:
Xanax
Klonopin but switched to valiums
Risperidone
Zoloft
Lithium

Only taking zoloft and valiums for now

1mg alprazolam
0.25mg brotizolam
10mg prazepam
300mg pregabalin
12.5mg tianeptine
25mg baclofen
45mg mirtazapine
20mg clorazepate

jup. gabaergics are part of a healthy and balanced diet.

Oxycodone 30 mg ir 6x day
OxyContin 60 mg er 3x a day
Ambien

Were not here to advise you in what drugs to get from your doctor.

Last edited by a moderator:
god some of you are so lucky

1mg Xanax
40mg Prozac
300mg Wellbutrin XL
10mg Dicyclomine

The most interesting thing I'm prescribed is haloperidol drops, 2mg/ml. Oddly enough, I got the prescription for managing my essential tremor (which drugs worsen).

Other than that, only a gastric protector and folic acid for a family predisposition to anemia (on my mother's side).

My girlfriend hasn't been to the psychiatrist in a long time, and thus has no current prescription, but back when we met she was prescribed diazepam 10mg, clonazepam 2mg and mirtazapine 30mg, to help her (at the time) raging opiate addiction and cyclical detoxing.

That was not meant to advise...just curious what he "may" offer in replacement, should of mentioned I am allergic t the adhesive in patches. Mine was a legitimate question, why is it wrong to ask if there is something that other people may of taken as a replacement, being tolerant to one type can't be rare occurrence . Of course it's up to the dr.....

Your best course of action is to talk to your doctor. We are not your doctor, so we cant advise, recommend, etc anything to you. What I do recommend is checking out the Pain Management Megathread.

hi, this is my first post in this forum. so its a premiere :eek:).

first of all, sorry for my bad english, im still working on it. i would appreciate, if i do some "big mistakes", that someone will correct me (how should i learn better than doing it?). i understand nearly everything, but writing is really hard for me...
-------

my ones:

200mg/d tilidin (100-0-100) for my chronic back pain
450mg/d lyrica/pregabalin (150-150-150) to push the tilidin so that i do not have to take more of it (tilidin)
6mg/~ bromazepam now (maybe instead of lorazepam) for anxiety/panic-attacks (only sometimes, so i not take it daily...maybe sometimes like now...u know what i mean ;-))

and i have a question:
some of you guys get really much benzos. i want to point out clonazepam/klonipin. why is this prescribed for anxiety so often? i mean its mostly anticonvulsive!? isnt alprazolam, lorazepam and bromazepam much better?

is this description for benzos nonsense?

Wirkprofile_Benzodiazepine.gif

source: http://catbull.com/alamut/Lexikon/Indexe/Wirkprofile_Benzodiazepine.gif

Last edited:
I think clonazepam is given for anxiety often because it lasts so long and is seen as less abusable, though i dont know how true that is, i can abuse clonazepam just as easy as others. Xanax for sure is the easiest to abuse because its so fast acting and short lasting.

Yeah its mainly because of the long half life and that it has less abuse potential than most benzos. Of course it can be abused, but its not one that you hear about people getting fucked up on all the time.

hi, this is my first post in this forum. so its a premiere :eek:).

first of all, sorry for my bad english, im still working on it. i would appreciate, if i do some "big mistakes", that someone will correct me (how should i learn better than doing it?). i understand nearly everything, but writing is really hard for me...
-------

my ones:

200mg/d tilidin (100-0-100) for my chronic back pain
450mg/d lyrica/pregabalin (150-150-150) to push the tilidin so that i do not have to take more of it (tilidin)
6mg/~ bromazepam now (maybe instead of lorazepam) for anxiety/panic-attacks (only sometimes, so i not take it daily...maybe sometimes like now...u know what i mean ;-))

and i have a question:
some of you guys get really much benzos. i want to point out clonazepam/klonipin. why is this prescribed for anxiety so often? i mean its mostly anticonvulsive!? isnt alprazolam, lorazepam and bromazepam much better?

is this description for benzos nonsense?

Wirkprofile_Benzodiazepine.gif

source: http://catbull.com/alamut/Lexikon/Indexe/Wirkprofile_Benzodiazepine.gif

which is why valium is simply the best benzo

ah, thank you guys. that make sense, that clonanazepam is not so good for abuse....its less "comfortable". anyway, everyone has another feeling on benzodiazepines.

and yeah, valium is really nice, it has everything of the "good" feelings. its an allrounder :eek:)

some guys loving alprazolam. i dont like it. it gives me not the feeling, that i took a benzo. also lorazepam.

but the first time, i took a benzo (i remeber everything of this expirience) i took lorazepam, 0.5mg of a 2mg pill and i was high and "free" of all. it great. especially, i could sleep without problems. now i feel nothing when i take 7,5mg. (im not addictive to benzos and sometimes, i'm not taking a benzo for 6-12 months, but my mind has build a tolerance i think).

at the moment, i really like bromazepam. it has a good anxiolytic effect and it also calm me down. and i think the half-life is ok.

i hope i dont wrote so many crap, i waked up half an hour ago (i dont know why, the last days, i always waked up after 3h of sleeping).

anyway, i will finish smoking my cigarette and get back into my bed (im really happy to get back into my comfortable bed, looking a trashfilm or so and sleep hopefully a few hours).

good night at all :eek:)

edit: lets get back to topic :eek:)

Last edited:
Alprazolam 5 mg prn daily anxiety
Kpins 2 mg daily anxiety
Ritalin 20 mg 2 xs a day ADHD
Trazodone 50 mg night for sleep
Neurontin 1,800 night for neuropathy
Requip 2 mg 2 xs a day for RLS
Risperidone 1.5 mg at night for Tourette's
Simvastatin 20 mg night (I think it's 20) Cholesterol was high, fine now
DDAVP .2 mg at night for accidents...
Zoloft 100 mg morning for depression
Lisinopril 10 mg for kidneys, it's actually a BP med but used for kidney function
Metformin 1,000 mg 2 xs a day diabetes
2 diff insulins, one daily one prn

I lost 154 lbs since Aug 2012 so A1C has been perfect even tho I really don't take my diabetes meds anymore.

Think that's it. Ridiculous huh...

Status
Not open for further replies.