• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What prescriptions are you Rx'ed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
im pretty certain with such a small opiod dose amongst all those stims youre in the cleap. youre likely crashing somewhat from them and your body is telling you that sleep is desired.

go crash bud.

Currently just 1200mg gabapentin daily and 10mg Ambien IR nightly. Possibly a future, daily dose of 70-80mg of Methadone or more, if I proceed with the MMT. Also, going to try and get a temazepam (Retoril) script again. I had the 30mg capsules... awh how I miss em' and my 10mg diazepam tablets.

Only thing I've ever been prescribed is anti-biotics, I much prefer to self-medicate.

Protonix, biaxin, amoxicillin... lol just about the only shit ive been prescribed besides the rare shitty coedeine/guafenesin syrup, if im lucky. All the doctors I've been to have been reluctant to script me anything but shitty fuckin wellbutrin or prozac for my really bad anxiety... fuckin sucks, why must doctors try n get me addicted to some crappy pill thts gonna make me depressed and nauseated instead of something that actually works, even a small 30 ct 2mg diazepam script or a .5 xanax script would work but no lets make him go through all the bullshit meds first. Needless to say i only go to the doctors if i really have to and deny the antidepressant, id rather have constant panic attacks then be naseated, sad, and suicidal along with panic attacks :/

The only thing im prescribed is Quetiapine 50mg for sleep disorder.

Wow, an exotic set there. I've never heard of 90% of them. Is the methylphenidate an adhd thing? I was under the impression it was grey market only...?

Methylphenidate is a pharmaceutical, Ethylphenidate is a research chemical, I think it might be what you was thinking about.

Also, drank about five of those 5-hour-energies, took another 20mg of ritalin and popped another two vics and realized that I'm not feeling anything because all of these things cancel each other out. Ssssssshhhh, I'm a newbie. :p

Taking high amount of Caffeine with Methylphenidate is pretty much looking for trouble, if you keep doing that than get ready to become delusional.

Only thing I've ever been prescribed is anti-biotics, I much prefer to self-medicate.

lol, if only I could self medicate my self with Opioids and Benzodiazepine, that would be heaven. That doctor want me to take Effexor for anxiety... why the hell would I take a shitty antidepressant with thousans of side effect for anxiety :p

Last edited:
#240 10 MG dexedrine IR 10 mg tablets 20 mg 4x per day
#30 200 mg Lamictal
#60 1 mg klonopin per month

#30 1.25 mg (from 5 mg haldol)
#30 2 mg ativan for emergency

3 mg klonopin
2 mg xanax ir
100 mg atenolol
40 mg viibryd
birth control
150 mg Efexor

Nothing right now.. But I was prescribed 80mg OxyCodone for like... 2 years

It was a good two years.

To those of you prescribed benzos daily , and especially in higher amounts.... how do you function? Do you hold down jobs, or go to school. I find my self very slow and forgetful even when taking .5 to 1mg clonazepam a day. And taking courses was a NO NO, i could not follow my math for the hell of me and flunked out. They are a god send for anxiety, but i hate the over all stupidity they bring...

^For real. I tried to live life without benzos and I just can't seem to make it work. But with them I feel like I'm doomed to mediocrity. I'm really smart but with the benzos my short-term memory is horrible.

Last edited:
180 oxy ir 30mg 4x daily
180 oxy ir 15mg 4x daily
60 lorazepam 0.5mg as needed or 3x daily

^For real. I tried to live life without benzos and I just can't seem to make it work. But with them I feel like I'm doomed to mediocrity. I'm really smart but with the benzos my short-term memory is horrible.

It is what it is i guess :(

I wish they created a medication that worked as well as benzos but didn't affect cognition and memory as much.

In the last year:
Lamictal
Methadone
Suboxone
Keppra,
Zonegran
Oxycodone
fentanyl
modafinil
klonopin
Hydrocodone
Hydromorphone
Codeine
depakote

def more that I can't remember for my neuro disorder

-----

I wish they created a medication that worked as well as benzos but didn't affect cognition and memory as much.

Big pharma would never make a pill for that less addictive than benzos. They make so much money for big pharma. I wouldn't be surprised if they came out with more that are more addictive. They also push the shit out of them. Gabapentin and Lyrica work relativley well, but benzo's seem to be the first line of treatment, for now.

Nothing anymore. Time for a mental breakdown. =D

Meh gonna see a shrink in a week and a half, I have plenty of benzos to last me till then. There's always dr. shopping, I know one that's easy, but I'd prefer not going down that road again and instead work on my anxiety-problem instead of temporarily patching it up with benzos. I was gonna taper because the doc I went to gave me a last box to taper with, but I'm not going to until I've spoken to the psychiatrist and explained to him the full extent of my anxiety issues and depression.

Remeron
Tamazepam
Suboxone
Seasonique

At the moment. I also have a lorazepam, fiorinal and vicodine script floating out there that I haven't called in lately. Vic' s wouldn't do much good with the Suboxone though (internalizes bitter laughter about having to be on Suboxone while contemplates secretly buying junk)

I need to add something to my list. Apparently I was prescribed oxy and methadone for pain by a doctor I've never met. I went to pick up some other meds today, and they asked me if I wanted to pick up those meds... um, fuck yea I do.

#150 Tramadol 50mg
#60 Pregabalin 300mg
#30 Clonazepam 1mg

The Lyrica and tramadol are for my neuropathy, while the clonazepam is for insomnia. I used to be RX'ed Adderall and Temazepam by a psychiatrist, but he cut my meds without warning so I no longer see the quack anymore. My neurologist handles these prescriptions, but sadly he won't put me on a proper opioid just yet. Off the table my ass, tramadol addiction isn't worth it when I could be hooked on oxycodone or even hydromorphone down the road. After taking my Lyrica as prescribed for 8 months I have such a tolerance that 2100mg will not get me much more than a buzz. Sigh..

I need to add something to my list. Apparently I was prescribed oxy and methadone for pain by a doctor I've never met. I went to pick up some other meds today, and they asked me if I wanted to pick up those meds... um, fuck yea I do.

Bitch. Lol jk but u r one lucky sob!

Status
Not open for further replies.