• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What prescriptions are you Rx'ed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
together my wife and i get opana ir 10mg 210 per month. perocet 10 mg 150 per month. fentanyl patches 20 per month. roxycontin 30 mg 120 per month. dilaudid 8 mg 90 per month. klonopin 1 mg150 per month. oxycontin 60 mg 90 per month

That is a ton

I'm gonna be needing to head down to the docs office again soon for refills and use my bromazepam, clonazepam & painkillers more wisely this time. Better make what I have left last if I'm gonna make it another 10 days. (which is the minimum I'm setting before seeing him again, I'll probably go sooner anyway but hell.)

Gonna go see him in 55 min. He was like 'you're out of meds already?' me: 'yeah, i only have a little bit of clonazepam left', he 'okay'.

Lulz i love this guy. I don't think this tramadol 'wd' is gonna count. =D

I'm gonna be needing to head down to the docs office again soon for refills and use my bromazepam, clonazepam & painkillers more wisely this time. Better make what I have left last if I'm gonna make it another 10 days. (which is the minimum I'm setting before seeing him again, I'll probably go sooner anyway but hell.)

This sounds familiar ;)

Gonna go see him in 55 min. He was like 'you're out of meds already?' me: 'yeah, i only have a little bit of clonazepam left', he 'okay'.

Lulz i love this guy. I don't think this tramadol 'wd' is gonna count. =D

Also sounds familiar. My OC doc is super chilled with early refills :D:D:D

Neurontin, Elavil, Flexeril, Reglan, Mobic, Baclofen, atenolol, mirapex, and Seroquel.

I have quite a little history regarding prescriptions. I first started seeing a psych (she was kind of crazy herself). She started me at 20 mg Adderall a day, and .5 Klonopin 2 times a day for anxiety. Within 2 more visits, I was up to #90 30 mg Adderalls (1 and a half in the morning and 1 and a half in the afternoon). As well as #90 2 mg Clonazepam a day..(breakfast, lunch and dinner for anxiety.) Then all the SSRI's you could imagine, which none worked.

I then got in a car accident and completely obliterated my leg and ankle. They put a plate and screws in it, and I was prescribed #40 OC 20's and #60 5 mg Vicodin. Every week for like 3 months my mom called in for a refil on the Vicodin, and they gave it to me. I then went back months later and received #90 Percocet 10's. (This was like half a year after my surgery). I had been an opiate addict years before I saw this doctor, so I eventually decided to go to the Methadone clinic. I started at 30 mg a day, and climbed up to 120 mg a day (bad idea). But the clinic fucked me over, (I know just for my own safety, but I'm not an idiot) and decided that since I was pissing positive for benzos, they needed to call my doctor and let her know I was also taking Methadone. She immediately cut me off all medications and refused to see my until I was off of Methadone. This was over a year ago, I have been off of Methadone for like 4 months now, but had no interest in going back to her being as how she just cut me off a large benzo habit which put me through potentially deadly withdrawals, thank god I didn't have a seizure, just EXTREME uncomfortableness and no sleep for a week.

I now am with a new psych, and she is amazing. She doesn't judge me, she doesn't look down on me, or try and over talk me. (This is a blessing as though I spent months without my NEEDED anxiety medicine and trying many different doctors.) My new doctor took me in as if she has been seeing me for years. My first appointment she simply asked why I was there, I said my main concern is my constant physical and mental anxiety. So she said okay, what have you tried? I said I have tried it all but Clonazepam controls it the best, and boom she wrote me #60 2 mg Klonopins on my first visit. I ignored my adhd at the time being as though I wasn't in school. I recently got a desk job and realized how bad I needed the amphetamines to keep my attention and control my hyperactivity. So we tried 30 mg Vyvanse, 1 a day..it was okay..I needed more, so I switched back to Adderall. She only wrote me #30 10 mg pills tho, so I called back a few days later and stated that I couldn't even notice that I took anything, she said okay start taking 2 a day n call back. So I waited a few days, called back and said 2 still wasn't working..so she said take 3 in the morning. (How cool of a doc, right? addressing the issue now instead of making me pay to come in just to hear the same thing.) I think my body is just so used to adhd meds bc my first doctor gave me 60 a day for so many years, so hopefully Monday I get the adderall situation figured out.

Sorry for the long post..anyways, to the point..my prescriptions are:

#60 2 mg Clonazepam (2/day for general anxiety)
#30 2 mg Abilify (1/day for depression)
#30 30 mg Temazepam (1/night for sleep onset insomnia)
#30 30 mg Adderall (1/day for ADHD)

I am also currently going to a pain management clinic for my surgically repair leg that still bothers me like crazy. She has me sampling Lyrica of course, no success there being as though it's not nerve pain or FM. Next she is going to try Nucynta...anybody had any experience with that?

F1n1shed -

In MY defense, I will say that I have a chemical imbalance that requires medication. If I don't take my medication, I can hardly function.

I am not proud or happy that I have to rely on medication to function, but have just come to the conclusion that it is a reality that I have to deal with.

My first thought was to reply to you with a nasty message, but realized that there would be no point to that.

So, take it as it is. Regards

Perfectly said, brother. Same here.

New visit got some things switched up.

60/20 mg. Methylphenidate - Focus and Memory
50/10 mg. Prazepam - Mild Anxiety and Stress
30/10 mg. Zolpidem - Horrid Insomnia

yup yup

Yeah it's called Tapentadol I've tried a 30 ct bottle of it and it feels like a weaker version of Tramadol with less mu agonism and more NRi effects. Personally it did less for my broken rib pain then Tramadol did and Tramadol does nothing for my pain besides make me all moody and depressed. Though everyone in different many people get good effects from Tramadol, just a word of caution that Nucynta is a synthetic opioid and hasn't been around for very long with a decent amount of complaints. Then again that's not to say you shouldn't try it and it won't work for you, thats just my personal experience with Tapentadol. The NRi effect was nice, I never noticed any opiate pain relief and it did mess with my mood to a degree that I decided to stop taking it.

Yeah it's called Tapentadol I've tried a 30 ct bottle of it and it feels like a weaker version of Tramadol with less mu agonism and more NRi effects. Personally it did less for my broken rib pain then Tramadol did and Tramadol does nothing for my pain besides make me all moody and depressed. Though everyone in different many people get good effects from Tramadol, just a word of caution that Nucynta is a synthetic opioid and hasn't been around for very long with a decent amount of complaints. Then again that's not to say you shouldn't try it and it won't work for you, thats just my personal experience with Tapentadol. The NRi effect was nice, I never noticed any opiate pain relief and it did mess with my mood to a degree that I decided to stop taking it.

Damn, and I was hoping for a stronger version of tramadol all round (mu agonism too). I've yet to try it though.

America sounds really strange when it comes to prescriptions, it seems as though you just turn up to a physciatrist and complain about issues with anxiety and they write you scripts for clonazepam and adderral just like that. Its next to impossible to get a script for benzos or amphetamines in the UK

It's all dependent on the doc. I had a doc who wouldn't give me anything more than 5mg of lorazepam a month and some beta blockers, and another that gave me 45mg of clonazepam a month after the first visit. honestly i want a script for lyrica more than anything, but can't get it because asking would label me as a seeker.

Lucky people in here. Question for the people on benzos, aren't most doctors supposed to take you off them after like a couple of months max? How long have you guys been put on them for.

Status
Not open for further replies.