• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What prescriptions are you Rx'ed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF?! The Young Geezer: 8mg of Clonazepam every 24 hrs? I'm imagining a semi-functional, coma-state tranquility..not to mention the other meds you take. Are all of these prescribed from the same doctor, out of curiosity bc that seems illegal to write that many scripts(having worked for two PCPs in the past), its easy to doctor "shop" nowadays or get cheaper through friends. Hell, I even know someone who hits up the local feed store to get animal antibiotics which aparently does the same thing ..just without a dr.visit/copay/and hassle of getting the Rx.

-Monthly Pharmaceuticals

40/10 mg. Methylphenidate IR (Rilatine) - Focus, Reading
50/10 mg. Prazepam (Lysanxia) - Stress, Anxiety
60/10mg. Zolpidem (Ambien) - Sleep

New to this Rx game but not a bad start, it helps when I use them. Suppose tis the point.

-Monthly Self-Medication

Organic Cannabis indica - Nausea, Appetite Promotion, Pain Management, Mood
1/4 Ounce of Kratom (More or Less) - Anti-depressant, Immunostimulant , Pain Management, Mood
Xanthines, all sorts - Anti-Depressant, Mood

Everything else is usually recreational, which can be medicine in itself.

Last edited:
^what is prazepam like in respect to others in its class? i've never really seen it mentioned and never another bler mention being scripted itl

^I've had maybe over 10 different Benzos so I can compare decently. It has some decent muscle relaxation but not as much as Diazepam; it's half-life is really long but it only really has psychoactive effects for maybe 4-5 hours which include anxiety reduction, mood boost, more out-going. So mainly used as an anxiolytic, though has a few functions I also find desirable. I like that it's mild enough to not mess with making me sleepy and I enjoy it's long half-life because the doses stack well. Say I took 40 mg. = 20 mg. Diazepam in the Morning, I'd maybe just boost with 2x20 mg. later in the day and receive the same benefits as the stacked 40 mg. It's no potent euphoric, knockout benzo if that's what folks are looking for; but honestly it's my choice mild Benzo I can take pretty much whenever needed without side-effects. I have a list of my favorites and for different reasons but that's for another thread. Sorry the ramble, stims ;) anyways you might not of heard about it because it's mainly used in Belgium and other European countries(Not in the US Pharmacopeia). I hadn't even heard of it till I moved here and visited the Doc here; it was developed in the 1960s. Another fun fact is it's main active metabolite is desmethyldiazepam.

Hope this fills some gaps, if you want to hear me ramble more or just share some words feel free to PM me :)

cool! thanks a lot for explaining that:)

anyways you might not of heard about it because it's mainly used in Belgium and other European countries(Not in the US Pharmacopeia

that explains it indeedian.

^Stuff like this is what I wake up for, I love discussing these things everyday, never gets old or boring. Glad I could help :)

you should spread your wealth of knowledge throughout the focus forums such as basic dd, other drugs and advanced dd, dude.

are you european and moved to belgium from somewhere else in europe?

I've been on 2-3mg lorazepam daily since October. Yesterday I had an appointment with my doc, and was gonna discuss switching to a taper. She called in sick, though, and my appointment got pushed back 2 days. I told them I was out of pills, so they said they'd write me enough to last the two days until Friday. They gave me a whole 30x1mg lorazepam box, obviously some mistake?

I hope my doctor on Friday doesn't give me any shit about me already having the lorazepam now and trying to taper using that. Lorazepam is like a NERF gun in the great taper war.

Went to a new doc today, and it went quite well. I'm prescribed:

60 x 20mg fluoxetine (I know, who cares, right)
45 x 20mg adderall IR
60 x 0.5mg clonazepam

Per month. Next month the kpin is getting upped to 1mg fer sure.

The crazy part is, my visit today was for depression and anxiety, told her my past prescriptions (Prozac and kpin) and when we were going over my med history, I casually mentioned I took adderall in high school... 8 years ago. She's writing my scripts, and flat out offers me the addies. I mean verbatim "Would you like to start adderall again? I think it'd be beneficial."

Bitch, I love you. <3

I've been on 2-3mg lorazepam daily since October. Yesterday I had an appointment with my doc, and was gonna discuss switching to a taper. She called in sick, though, and my appointment got pushed back 2 days. I told them I was out of pills, so they said they'd write me enough to last the two days until Friday. They gave me a whole 30x1mg lorazepam box, obviously some mistake?

I hope my doctor on Friday doesn't give me any shit about me already having the lorazepam now and trying to taper using that. Lorazepam is like a NERF gun in the great taper war.

Currently 10mg diazepam per day. I'm gonna call her next week and tell her it ain't cuttin' it. It's HALF my previous dose, and Ativan is comparatively a lot stronger in all but sedation for mme.

-40mg fluoxetine (Prozac)
-1.5 mg alprozolam (Xanax) 3x per day OR 2x6mg bromazepam (Lexotan) 3x per day (I complained to my psychiatrist that the xanax was too sedating and asked him if I could try bromazepam instead. So unfortunately this is only a temporary situation).
-20mg methylphenidate (Ritalin IR) 3x per day
-25mg agomelatine (Valdoxan) taken at night
-2x12.5mg zolpidem tartrate (Stilnox CR) taken at night

My doctor has started being more liberal with the pain meds - so my monthly rxs now look like.
60 OC 40s
90 oxycodone IR's
Midazolam
Loprazolam

90x200mg tramadol - same
60x150mg valtran(tilidine) - same
50x12mg bromazepam - switched from lormetazepam
100x2mg clonazepam - switched from diazepam

90x50mg pregabalin
30mg temazepam- I don't get a monthly script but typically is 60 every 3 months.

90x200mg tramadol - same
60x150mg valtran(tilidine) - same
50x12mg bromazepam - switched from lormetazepam
100x2mg clonazepam - switched from diazepam

May I ask what you're prescribed both bromazepam and clonazepam for (as both are mainly anxiolytic benzos), and at what dosages?

Last edited:
Current:

100x10mg generic zolpidem (for anxiety, off-label but approved by my doctor)
60x15mg Buspar (supports SSRI and negates some side effects like loss of libido)
60x20mg Prozac (for pure O, depression)
60x25mg Adderall XR (for social anxiety, productivity)

Not regularly filled but available if I request them from my doctor:

30x10/325mg generic hydrocodone (for headaches, other significant pain as well as anxiety, again off-label but approved by my doctor)
15x4mg Dilaudid (same thing as above if the severity is worse, however I have never requested these from my doctor and probably never will, I have only cleared the possibility with him)
30x8mg Zofran (for nausea induced by hydrocodone and kratom)

Past scripts that I will never request again:

30x1mg Xanax (fuck you)
60x0.5mg Klonopin (fuck you too)
30x1mg generic lorazepam (fuck you the most out of the three)

I also have obtained a medicinal marijuana referral, however I have not used it as I honestly just don't like weed and there's only like three dispensaries in my state at the moment.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.