• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What prescriptions are you Rx'ed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Those aren't dosages, those are his pill sizes/strengths.

If I was to write my latest prescription like him, it would read:

30x10mg diazepam

However, 10mg is not the dose at which I'm prescribed it. I'm prescribed 10mg twice daily.

May I ask what you're prescribed both bromazepam and clonazepam for (as both are mainly anxiolytic benzos), and at what dosages?

It's all for GAD. (And pretty severe social anxiety)
Because diazepam wasn't working too well anymore I switched it to clonazepam 2mg. I've not been having too much troubles sleeping lately so I don't really need an hypnotic anymore. Bromazepam is (imo) the best anxiolytic there is which is why I asked my doc to switch the lormetazepam to bromazepam.

Now, I usually use 1x12mg bromazepam/day. I keep asking for the 2nd benzo script because it can always come in handy to have extra clonazepam on hand. I do take breaks though to avoid dependency.

And the list I posted is what I get prescribed per month. ;)

110mgs methadone daily
4mgs xanax daily (2mg x2)

i finnaly found a pharmacy that carries the greenstones brand which are basically made by pfizer, better than any other domestic bar ive found, besides a brand name bar of course. international...gadors for sure. those things rock.

Hey first post yay!!!

I get Suboxone 16mg 2 a day, to keep me from doin opiates (duh)
klonopin 1mg 1 a day, for morning and general anxiety
Lithium 300mg* 3 a day, because apparently im bipolar
Celexa i forget the dose, as of now my doc is tapering my off

None as well, you guys have some corrupt ass doctors.
Stepping a little too close to the boundaries of asking for incriminating info. Aren't those only supposed to be used for like a month or 2.

Last edited by a moderator:
30x 8mg suboxone
30x 50mg atarax
30x 300mg welbutrin xl
gave up on taking paxil and depakote rather quickly cause 4 day into taking them I hadn't slept unless you count laying there with your eyes closed and trying to sleep as sleeping in like 3 days and my depression was getting deeper and deeper.

I agree I can't get shit and I can't even hold a job due to my depression anxiety and add. Due to being unable to get script to help me function and hold a job and to help me be able to actually do well in college I find myself becoming more and more withdrawn and enjoying life less and less which in turn makes me severely idealistic of suicide they even know this and still won't help me. I cant handle being cycled through mood stabilizer and ssri's either so I'm not sure what's going to happen to me. I don't want to end up dead I love my son so much but at the same time the people that are closest to me are the only one's that get hurt from my mental issues so I might as well just end it. But I'm still truckin for a little while at least.

Methadone 350 a day 130am/110mg noon 120 pm
Klonipin (4)2mgs
(2) 30mg Adderall (rarely taken make me hurt)
60mgs remeron
10mgs ambien
all for 7 failed Lamenectomy's@ M.S.

good lord 350mgs a day?? combined with the kpins do you just nnod all day? toss in the ambien and most ppl would be dead or comatose.

clonozapam 2mg 2x a day
lyrica 200 2x a day
morphine 35 up to 5x a day
pot when needed
fentanyl 150 every 48 hrs
ritalin trying to wean off

I'm new here, just registered after lurking for a few weeks. I've been prescribed 6 50mg Tramadol a day with 90 5mg Percocet. That doesn't mean that I'm not filling the gaps with as many percs, oxy's or vics that I can get my hands on. My doctor decided to lower my Tramadol dosage to 3 pills a day and now I'm slightly withdrawaling every 2 days when I run out of percs. I've been using opiates for 10 years and have only willingly detoxed twice.

Were not here to help you get drugs.

Last edited by a moderator:
together my wife and i get opana ir 10mg 210 per month. perocet 10 mg 150 per month. fentanyl patches 20 per month. roxycontin 30 mg 120 per month. dilaudid 8 mg 90 per month. klonopin 1 mg150 per month. oxycontin 60 mg 90 per month

Last edited:
together my wife and i get opana ir 10mg 210 per month. perocet 10 mg 150 per month. fentanyl patches 20 per month. roxycontin 30 mg 120 per month. dilaudid 8 mg 90 per month. klonopin 1 mg150 per month. oxycontin 60 mg 90 per month

You must have a shady doctor/pill mill...........thats some serious drugs!

i tke klonopin and zoloft for my terrible panic attacks. it works and i feel you. panic attacks aint no joke . they are scary as hell!!

Status
Not open for further replies.