• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

What is the most visual 2C-X?

2C-B has the prettiest and most stereotypical psychedelic visuals however 2C-E has the deepest and most complex visuals especially at high doses.

What I can't understand is why the government allows all the other 2C-x compounds to remain under the Analog Act but 2C-B is Schedule I...

Makes no sense. They must know that 2C-B is far superior than the others, can just picture the DEA right now tripping balls off of confiscated 2C-B

What I can't understand is why the government allows all the other 2C-x compounds to remain under the Analog Act but 2C-B is Schedule I...

Makes no sense. They must know that 2C-B is far superior than the others, can just picture the DEA right now tripping balls off of confiscated 2C-B

I think it was more that 2C-B was being used first and it was being used clinically so perhaps they thought it best to schedule it before people starting publishing studies with it (after which it becomes harder to claim there is no medical use).

Personally, I do think it is 'superior' to most psychedelics and is certainly the most likely of Shulgin's creations to ever attain the status of something like LSD or mushrooms which is why the DEA put a stop to it. Other Shuglin creations like 2C-E for example, may be deeper, but in reality I think they are more for serious explorers and have much less chance or going mainstream like LSD or MDMA.

What gets me though, is how come MAPS and the Heffter Institute et al, don't try to fund studies using 2C-x or other unscheduled compounds rather than LSD/MDMA/psilocybin? I'm guessing it must be because the physical safety or those other compounds hasn't been researched, but still...

2c-t-7 had visuals that have blown my acid and mushroom trips out of the water.
After taking I kid you not it was EXCATLY like I had taped kalideoscopes to each of my eyes. The entire world was a mishmash of colors without any particular object being indentifiable. Not one single object could been seen. I couldn't tell where I was and what was going on at all. On the come up the couch I planned to sit on( which was blue) lost its shape and became just the color blue without which swirled around the peripheral of my vision while everything else in the room broke down to a shapeless single color and blended with it. 40mgs redifined how far the mind can twist for me

I wouldn't say that 2C-B is even close to being "far superior" to its 2C-Bredrin. It is, however, one of the easiest for most people to handle mentally and therefore the one most likely to find fresh fans and flourish amongst the fecund fields of the affluent partyraverclubber-types due to its relatively "shallow" and mild (for most) psychedelic effects, its ability to almost unerringly induce extreme euphoria and its general lack of any real downsides. In other words, it's ticks every box that's guaranteed to cause terror amongst media and government-types cos it's far too close to simple, harmless fun to ever be allowed.

It's also probably the closest thing to MDMA - complete with the added bonus of plenty pretty colours and snazzily, sexy swirls - available in psycheworld so it was the one that made the leap out of the lab and onto party circuit where it suddenly becomes a Scary Thing that must be "controlled" to save the children. Or more accurately, to be put under ineffectual, unnecessary and counter-productive governmental regulation and thus made infinitely more widespread and potentially dangerous than it ever would have been otherwise :\

2C-B is certainly not superior in any way, it just got popular so was seen as much more of a threat. Plenty of party-peeps who would shit a brick given a dose of, for example, 2C-E have no such problem with 2C-B so it had to go. Good ol' government "logic" - gotta love it, eh? :|

Anyhoo, excesses of rambling and waffling aside, I'd say 2C-T-2 is maybe the most visual 2C that I've sampled to date, but I don't often seem to get much in the way of visuals with most psyches although I got plenty in my younger days. I think I may have just become so used to them that I barely notice them anymore and tend to be more aware of the mental effects. Still partial to the pretty things when blessed with 'em though :)

I'm surprised that 2c-i hasn't been mentioned more; I actually find it to be way too visual -- without enough change in my mental processes to really be interesting. Just unrelenting visuals that make my eyes and head hurt.

Well put 11-11 and Shambles.

I basically felt that was the case initially, just nice to see others agree that is fundamentally the only reason why it is Scheduled.

Dosage of like 60mg clean and insuffilate approx5mg and bang!8o Never tried other 2cx's though. :(

IV 5-7mg of b and ya will know;)

I agree with the non mind fuck aspect of it. Getting off of it in a more mental way. It is like that w b 4 me

most visaul 2c-xx

out of 2C- C , E , I , D , P , t-2 witch has the strongest OEV's and or combination of these will give really stong OEV's ?

I have done p, not e. 2cp had virtually no bad side effects, so I don't really have the desire to try e. I heard the comedown is a bitch and it causes GI problems and stomach problems.

P's visuals were totally awesome, and like no other compounds I have done. I haven't tried any other phens really, I'm a tryptamine kind of girl. They are more intense if that's what you are looking for, my favorite is 5-meo-amt. That substance should not be taken lightly ;)

2C-B was made illegal because it was markeded commercially for human consumption. similar to the illegalization of JWH-018 and mephedrone that is going on right now, thanks to the "legal highs" dickheads.

out of 2C- C , E , I , D , P , t-2 witch has the strongest OEV's and or combination of these will give really stong OEV's ?

this question's a bit dose dependent, to say the least.... 2c-d probably isn't usually thought of first, but high doses (75mg+) of it can be insanely visual. If you're looking for most visuals by the mg, its probably 2c-p. If you're looking the highest visual effects/mental effects ratio, probably 2c-i, but that IME, is one of, if not the least enjoyable. If you're looking for the highest visual effects to stimulation ratio, probably 2c-e. 2c-t-2 has, at marginally higher doses, (~25mg oral, 8+ insufflated) has what appear to me to be somewhat atypical visuals for a 2c... All this is, of course, in my experience

Last edited:
The only one there I've yet to sample is P and of the others T-2 was the most visual for me by a country mile. As the Major said though, T-2 visuals are just different - think I described it as a psychedelic pea-souper at the time - just a hazy fog of of coloured tendrils filling my visual field. Was really like being in a thick fog only swirlier and with added sparkly bits. 2C-C can be similar for me but nowhere near as intense.

Then again, I get fairly minimal and generic visuals from the rest anyway - standard colour enhancement, heat haze, morphing and the like but pretty mild, to be honest. I don't often get much in the way of visuals from most psyches theses days anyway though unless I make a point of noticing them. Visuals have to be something with true wow factor for me to take note really - more of a head-tripper for the most part. With some definite exception, naturally :)