• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

What is the most visual 2C-X?

You need to smoke more DMT ;)

kinda hard to miss the visuals with that one.

2c-dmt ?
From the ones I tried 2C-I was the most visual. Yet have to try -E and -P.

Last edited:
Now there's a thought :D

DMT and it's 4-AcO friend are most certainly very visual - less familiar with them which probably helps plus they're just way more visual anyway it seems.

Wrong thread though. Bad mods :|

2C-I for me gives just very bright colors and enhanced after images till I reach 25 mg.... then its like a switch is flipped, i.e. not a gradual transition with increasing dose, once you reach your threashhold for me 25mg I start getting these spectacular trails/tracers, lasting 10-20 seconds, sometimes they even strobe... like entering some visual wonderland, or some visual effects processor has been added to your visual system... just really extremely stunning, but not till I hit 25mg, then WHOOSH! I like 2C-I"s mental effects which are very zen like... not alot of mental chatter which it actually seems to quiet down or turn off completely, no hyper emotional reactions except for positive ones like upwellings of joy energy happiness, basically NO wierd thoughts or grotesque imagery or morose sadness whatsoever, almost impossible to have a bad trip on this. Just those visual intensifications, the trails, a this powerful clear clean mental & emotional feeling of "OMMMMMMM!!!"

2C-E you also get trails but they seem to start at lower doses and increase as dose goes up. Even stronger after images than 2ci which also undergo spectacular transformations of form identity and color. 2CE can be less mentally clear than 2CI.... you can get some emotionally engaging thought/feeling processes going on, interestingly which can split and multiply in a fractal process of sopmekind where one thought process leads to a couple others each of which branch off into the own sub branches, and you can feel like you are lost in a maze because all these are going on at the same, yet yoiu experience them alll, and yoiu evenually work your way back to where you started and kind of "wake up" and go "Oh yea!" before starting down another one. Its like a mental/emotional Kaleidoscope... also it can feel lke an hour has gone by but when ypou "return" from one of these "rabbit holes" you look at the clock and see only 5 minutes have elapsed. Wierd and amazing. All that plus the transmogrifying afterimages 2CE especially in higher doses is quite a fascinating ang usually fun ride. Though I kind of prefer 2CI because of the extreme crystal clarity and those long scintillating elven tracers it gives!

Well thats my comparison/summary.... do you all agree with my accounts? Maybe not since things affect everyone differently.