• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

What is the most visual 2C-X?

I really doubt that it can ever be put that simply...

I agree with this. I think it's more about the individual experience and the context of it that makes a visual experience. Every time I've done 2C-E it's been almost completely without visuals. Back in my earlier MDMA days when I was having very powerful experiences I would have very visual experiences from MDMA. I chose 2C-I because about a few weeks ago I had a very powerful 2C-I experience that contained a lot of visuals. I've also done 2C-I and not gotten very many visuals. I think your mental set at the time of your trip determines the level of visuals more than the material.

I do not understand the question really, because al drug experiences are subjective. Each drug affects each individual,well, individually. I can tell you that, for me, 2c-b has been the most visual RC. My friend's most visual experience on a RC was 2c-i.

I recommend that you jut occasionally try things for yourself: That is the only way you will figure out which RC is the most visually stunning for you.

I agree its subjective which is why i put "In your experience"... so its more opinion than science... allthough some of our BL scientists may be able to explain whats the most visual

2c-e or 2c-p.
2c-e: if you take roughly 15-20 mg you will be in a 12-16hour experience where not a single thing doesn't have some kind of Fractal Sheen to it.

I've done done 2c-p, but apparently it feels like having every possible experience simultaneously. I believe that 2c-p would be like the DPT of Phens.

2c-e. Watching the ocean fall into the world and take along the pier and boats was amazing! Letters would move to my reading, like

A (wiggle & enlarge) P (wiggle & enlarge) P (wiggle & enlarge) L (Wiggle & enlarge) E (Wiggle & enlarge) as I read it.

Also, my vision turned into some crazy computer outline graphics when on a high dose. Everything was blue and made of lines. creeped me out a bit.

i dunno, those are the small things i can think of right now... lol There is more I just cant think.

Bodyload sucks balls though. Out of my 500 mg, I only tripped a couple times and could enjoy it, other than that I was in pain and just wanted to come down. :[

Last edited:
This stuff has the ability to frighteningly project the images of terrible things happening to the insides of your body.

I thought i stepped on a piece of glass, and i spent a good 4 hours of my trip thinking that there was this piece of glass working its way through my body and it was going to hit my heart and beat around and i was going to die.

I know there was no glass, but the drug was telling me there was, all with these violently cascading fractal images.

2C-T-7 hands down for me. I have never experienced as insane visuals on any psychedelics as I did on 44mg T7.

It all boils down to dosage though, I'm sure most of them can bring about otherworldly visuals if you take it high enough. However, at comparable dose ranges, I doubt that any 2C (or any PEA for that matter) can be as visual as T7.

Cant compare as I've only had 2C-E, but at 27mg I had a hell of a lot of crazy visuals and it was amazing.

I saw my trees climb out of the ground and walk around the yard talking to other trees. That was wild.

I also saw myself turn into a werewolf in the mirror.

And my marble floor is black/white with swirls. It looked like souls of children were trapped under the floor, trying to break out. I was standing on their barrier between dimensions. Very creepy but neat to see.

2c-b + cannabis
2c-c + cannabis
2c-i + cannabis (if you can get over the body load :()

2c-b is by far the most visual that I have experienced <3

*other mods: is this a good one for BDD?*

Perhaps DC? Nothing too 'basic' IMHO, as this is all subjective.

Out of 2C-E, 2C-B, and 2C-T-7 (I'm on it now coincidentally =D), I'd rank them in that order (least to most).

EDIT: I agree with uniter as well on this one's location :).

Last edited:
Perhaps DC? Nothing too 'basic' IMHO, as this is all subjective.

Out of 2C-E, 2C-B, and 2C-T-7 (I'm on it now coincidentally =D), I'd rank them in that order.

EDIT: I agree with uniter as well on this one's location :).

I think we'll leave it put <3 thanks for all the suggestions and input guyz =D

Tried

2c-c
2c-e
2c-i
2c-t-2
2c-t-7

2c-e at 25mg was by far the craziest visuals of anything I have tried. The floor swarmed with beetles, the pendulum on my clock was all over the wall ticktocking, at one point I couldnt see much at all the visuals were so all over the place Complete mayhem!
Its by far my fave 2c-x.

All of the rest of the 2c-x were just nice and colourful and warping.

Many say that 2C-P is. I'll get back to you guys about that this or next weekend.

This stuff has the ability to frighteningly project the images of terrible things happening to the insides of your body.

I thought i stepped on a piece of glass, and i spent a good 4 hours of my trip thinking that there was this piece of glass working its way through my body and it was going to hit my heart and beat around and i was going to die.

I know there was no glass, but the drug was telling me there was, all with these violently cascading fractal images.

2 hits of LSD had me watching the muscles of my hand deteriorate leaving just skin and veins on top of bones with what looked like bugs crawling through my veins....

Certainly 2C-E. My one experience with 2C-E at 35mg was quite amazingly visual. Hence, I would anticipate either 2C-P or 2C-T7 is the most intense, as they are probably the strongest agonists (in terms of efficacy), effective enough to be at the same level as the psychedelic amphetamines. Although 2C-B can get fairly visual in the >=50mg range.

I've tried
2C-B
2C-T-2
2C-I
Mescaline (not a 2C, but, I think its close enough to compare)

2C-B, by FAR the best visuals in every respect.

Mescaline, it was a dose of San Pedro, in Peru. The visuals were nice but after all the ayahuasca I had done, it was quite mild.

2C-T-2, my second favorite 2C-x, although I accidentally threw out what I had left. Very nice visuals, but nothing like 2C-B.

2C-I, garbage. The first few time I took it below 20mg, and hardly noticed any visuals. My pupils didn't even dilate (which could be useful in some circumstances). Above 20mg it became more interesting, but then there are more side-effects to deal with.

I still have 2C-E waiting for me to try and I suspect it will be more intense visually than 2C-B, but not as easy going mentally so it may be harder to enjoy them.

Ive tried 2C-I
2C-B
2C-T-7
and 2C-E

They all had extremely different visuals for example 2C-T7 would be my favourite because I had the most amazing closed eye visuals and I could almost control it, like if I thought about surfing id feel like I was surfing a giant wave physically and picture it perfectly in my head. It was psychologically and visually perfect imo though the time before that I think I probly nearly died because I had too much and I was throwing up and not well at all. 2C-T-7 is the more dangerous 2C id say, be careful. And 2C's have a thing with me where more gives less of an effect, for example 17mg of 2C-I will get me way higher than 20mg, 17 seems to be the sweet spot.

My strongest trip on 2C-I had me lying outside on my hammock and I remember a bird flew past me and that triggered a reaction of literally hundreds of birds flying past the stars also looked amazing but theres not much of a psychological trip there and no real closed eye visuals.

I only had 2C-B at a tiny dose but it felt like it had huge potential but I dont think I had enough.

And same with 2C-E, I was quite disappointed, I had 14mg and it seemed like less of a trip than 2C-I when I heard it'd be the strongest in all aspects than any other 2C. I has mild OEV's and mild CEV's and while I now think I was more messed up than I realize, at the time I wasnt liking it coz it felt too weak.

Sorry if that was too much info but im bored and yeah, hopefully that gives you an idea of what to choose but use(or should I say scientifically examine ;) ) with caution and a good scale.

14mg is a very light dose though ketaman on 2c-e. It really doesnt pick up until the low 20's.

And I've found 2c-e has hardly ANY CEV action going on at all. I get great CEV's from DXM but nothing from 2C-E.

^ Different strokes. I have experienced very intense CEVs at 20+ mg, though I've never been able to keep my eyes closed for very long on 2C-E for some strange reason, at least not during the peak. It was as though the CEVs that were building up caused some sort of physical tension on my eyelids, forcing me to open my eyes after a little while.