• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

What is the most visual 2C-X?

how about some acid (id hit that!) or mesc or mush instead of the 2c's for this nature exploration. It seems these would produce the effects you desire way better then the 2cs can, this is just one opinion of many though.

Iv been planning a nice little "get in touch with nature and a psychedelics" woods adventure & maybe camp fire for this early spring, im still throwing out ideas on what goodies to bring with the crew(maybe just solo it but im not sure) SO, if anyone has input itd be appreciated. I dont mean to thread jack but if i opened a new thread on the same topic id feel liike a laammmeee-oid.

im thinkin acid if its around or maybe a quart of sum good mushies, anything really that will help me get back in touch with nature. meditation under a tree, nice gorgeous sunny spring day, then again i think lsd might be too long and harsh since i usually cant control how much i munch until its too late & i cant move..

Last edited:
out of what ive tried (2c-b, 2c-i, 4-ho-mipt, 2c-e) 2c-e was the most visual, like it was said before i think the right description of this drug is visionary. 2c-b was pretty visually intense, id definately recommend 2c-b

I'd say go with the 2c-b if you must choose a 2c, it'll give you the strong visuals while leaving you able to hike easily and do what you want to do. I don't think 2c-i would be very good, the visuals are weak and i found the chemically body feeling to make it hard to appreciate nature.

Really though, for getting in touch w/ nature, i'd take lsd or mushrooms.

I always had a great time with 2C-I in nature...often took it when hiking, or strolling around our quaint, small downtown area. If not for the headache factor, I'd rather it a favorite but there are plenty of other 2Cs without the side-effects.

Icculus said:
I'd say go with the 2c-b if you must choose a 2c, it'll give you the strong visuals while leaving you able to hike easily and do what you want to do. I don't think 2c-i would be very good, the visuals are weak and i found the chemically body feeling to make it hard to appreciate nature.

Really though, for getting in touch w/ nature, i'd take lsd or mushrooms.

Something similar: 2C-P + 2C-C + cannabis. The visual field had the distinct, unique visual characteristics of both PEA's at once, and more.

In nature, maybe mescaline or mushrooms... though there are many good compounds for hiking.

read the trip report titled: 2C-I First Time-Holy Shit, that seems to me to make a pretty good case for that compound, however when speaking from personal experience I would say 2C-B, plus you seem to be looking for a more recreational experience, less on the introspective journey side and to me 2C-B seems to be the best of the bunch in that respect

=p I've gotta agree with the minority here, screw the 2c's for your hike, mescaline all the way out doors. 30g of P. Torch in the right setting outside can change your life.

Thanks for the replies... now to find a supplier that still carries 2C-E =(

What is the most visual 2Cx?

I've tried 2C-B, 2C-I, and i think 2C-t-7 and the supposed 2C-t-7 was the most visual... IYE whats the most visual 2Cx???

2c-b is by far the most visual that I have experienced <3

*other mods: is this a good one for BDD?*

T-7 is the most visual out of the 2c's
2C-B/I are the most colorful IME

*other mods: is this a good one for BDD?*

Not a mod but... I think this is okay PD material. It's the first timer effects questions, dosage stuff and other things of extremely simple nature that should be sent to BDD.

The most visual 2C-x I've done so far would be 2C-I. I haven't had full blown 2C-T-7 yet and most people say that one's incredibly visual.

2C-T-7 is qualitatively the most visual 2C although they were never that intense. It's really hard to compare them since the dosages differ, if you take enough of a 2C you can freak out completely over the visuals - at least the somewhat popular ones. 2C-D is probably the least potent in this respect.
When insufflated quite a bit of 2C-B the visuals were really intense although something tells me the dosage and route of administration did that. The exact
same thing goes for 2C-C.

So if you ask me: even though I tried to answer your question I really doubt that it can ever be put that simply...

I've tried 2C-B, 2C-I, and i think 2C-t-7 and the supposed 2C-t-7 was the most visual... IYE whats the most visual 2Cx???

I do not understand the question really, because al drug experiences are subjective. Each drug affects each individual,well, individually. I can tell you that, for me, 2c-b has been the most visual RC. My friend's most visual experience on a RC was 2c-i.

I recommend that you jut occasionally try things for yourself: That is the only way you will figure out which RC is the most visually stunning for you.

I've done:

2C-B
2C-C
2C-E
2C-I

The most visual for me was 2C-E at a dose of 28mg, and even at a dose of 15mg is was still the most visual for me.

The I would say for me it was 2C-C.