View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

What is the most visual 2C-X?

France

Bluelighter
I'm trying to decide on my next experiance and i'm looking for something mainly visual. I hope to go sight seeing in a forest this spring and maybe go a little hiking.

I was wondering what RC would produce the most visual experiance?

I'm looking mainly in the 2c class phens but could expand to tryptamines

2CB is very visual (for me) and can be recreational at lowish-medium doses but remember the 2CXs are not purely fun and have an introspective, deeply psychedelic side to them so even if you are looking for fun, you may get something more :)

I've consistently heard that 2c-t-7 produces insane visuals. But I've never done it. Same with 5-meo-amt. Neither one holds much appeal to me as I personally know people who've had seizures on 5-meo-amt and 2c-t-7 has a tiny margin between recreational dose and a hospital visit/death (at least in my understanding).

Peace,
PL

I would say that 2C-T-7 probably has the potential to be the most visual. Personally I have had the most visual experience of my life on 2C-E. However, 2C-E is a very deep and serious drug and if you have a full trip on it I doubt the visuals are what you'll be focused on.. 2C-T-2 is also quite visual but I found it to be colorless for the most part (still great though). 2C-B is quite visual and is quite a bit more receational comapred to the other 2C-Xs. Since you seem to be going for that, I might recommend 2C-B.

2c-e and 2c-p were both extremely visual, probably the most visual psychedelics I have tried, with the possible exception of DPT. They are about equal in terms of visuals and intensity, the main difference is that 2c-p is almost twice as potent as 2c-e and the effects last 40-50% longer. 2c-p also seemed to be more euphoric.

16mg of 2c-p was as intense as 25-30mg of 2c-e. I hope I can come across some 2c-p again sometime.

2c-b was also very visual, and more euphoric than 2c-e. 2c-c is just as visual at high doses.

I prefer 2c-e and 2c-p, but 2c-b would probably be the best choice for someone who is just looking for a good time.

DOC and DOI can be as visual as 2c-e, but they seemed to have more variation in visual intensity. They can both be very euphoric as well.

As for tryptamines, DPT is the most visual one I have tried. 75mg DPT by IM injection seemed every bit as visual as any 2c-e or 2c-p experience. I would have felt comfortable going higher with DPT, I could imagine it surpassing anything I've tried at a higher dose. IV DPT was even more visual. I don't remember the exact dose, I am thinking it was 36mg. Visuals were almost blinding and I experienced a lot of ego loss with that. I thought I was going to die for a couple of minutes after injecting.

4-ho-mipt was also highly visual. Maybe not quite as much as the others I have listed, but the visuals were more bizarre. It also caused a lot of sound distortion and hallucinations. It was probably the most euphoric psychedelic I have tried.

5-meo-amt was less visual than most and not very interesting either. The visuals were quite different in character from any other psychedelic I have tried. It was not very intense unless I used a high dose. The side effects can be very bad for some people, but I did not find them too bad unless the dose was high.

If looking for something that is not too intense mentally, I'd go with 2c-b or 2c-i. 2c-b is the more visual of the two, but I'd also say it is more intense. 2c-c may also be a good choice. While it seemed quite deep, it was also gentle. It did not seem likely to get out of control.

5-meo-mipt was not very visual, but it felt really nice and is not very intense unless a high dose is taken. It can be quite visual at higher doses, but it was just as intense as a 4-5g mushroom trip at those levels.

Last edited:
I thought most people would say 2CB, what with the geometric hallucinations and all. And, if you like those, you'll love DMT.

^^ 2C-B's visuals are nothing compared to 2C-E's. Which are also geometric.

Agreed. 2C-E's visuals are what I would call mathematical, corresponding with its mental effects.

^ I think that might depend upon the subject/experiencer tho Xorkoth - I reckon 2CE/2CP/& 2CD (in a different way tho ?) 2CE is visionary for me - somewhat similar but different to acid.:)

Confused ? You bet yous will be trying to sort this one out :D

2C-T-7 is the most visual and visionary of the 2Cs I've tried (which are 2C-B, 2C-C, 2C-D, 2C-E, 2C-I, 2C-N, 2C-T-2, 2C-T-4, and 2C-T-7). Besides that one, I'd call 2C-E the most visionary and 2C-B the most visual.

2CT7 is very visual. I have only had one +3 trip on it but the visuals were twirling through the room. I combined it with DMT and the trip got VERY visual every time I took a toke of the deem.

2CD was also very visual.

Most interestingly visionary in their own manner: 2C-T-7, 2C-P.
Most colorful : DOB and / or 2C-B + cannabis

i'm stoked to see so many mention 2ce :)

unfortunately i'm not experienced enough with 2c's to answer. yet.

if you're wanting to have a fun hike thru the woods and all that jazz, then I'd go with 2C-B or 2C-I.....they are not anywhere close to the most visual of the 2C's but I think they are the best candidates for a hike....as for the most visual... E.
thats it, not even visuals persay, if you have "the 2C-E experience" its complete out of body ego death....death, in essence... its the fucking shit dreams are made of (metaphorically speaking) I did 30mgs 2 nights ago, and there was no difference in that and some of the 20-25mg trips....just completely gone...

Xorkoth said:

Visuals can be different with each trip. Even if it is the same substance that you are taking.

I gotta vote for 2c-e on this one. More visual by an order of magnatude compared to the others I've tried.

If combinations come into play with things beyond the primary 2c, the order can change quite rapidly...

2C-I was the most visual for me so far but I contribute that to the highest dosage of a 2C I've ever done. I look forward to try 2c-t-7.