• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

what is the most intense drug combination you have expirenced?

The only time I had ego loss was on Salvia.........

Other than that nitrous + anything

Alcohol Mushrooms Ecstacy Cannabis..i was fucked up. In a club and everything was moving, felt like i was in some type of picture.

gugglebum said:
???????
Why?

It seems a pretty reasonable dose. 250mg? That's 2 good pills' worth.

I guess im just always skeptical, cause the effort used to grow crystals means they are "purer"..., plus it just seemed to be a rough estimate..i know its not a "crazy" dose, write it off to me not think my posts through :eek:

KemicalBurn said:
I guess im just always skeptical, cause the effort used to grow crystals means they are "purer"..., plus it just seemed to be a rough estimate..i know its not a "crazy" dose, write it off to me not think my posts through :eek:

Well I bought a half weight, and divided it roughly half/half with the dude I bought it with, so there's every chance it could've been 248mg or even 253mg, so you're call on 250mg being bullshit is more than likely correct, I wasn't gonna bring out the digital's with a mate...

i admitted i was wrong, i was simply trying to show what was probably going through my head when i posted that :)

2 MDMA pills/2 Hits acid/8mg 2C-I......oh,apparently i drank 3 cans of scotch/coke as i came up,i don't remember......I do remember vomiting them up in the middle of a very busy intersection during one of AU's biggest festivals!!
I thought the acid would be weak at best!!;)

Either:

The time I took 3 strong X and did a large line of coke and a few bongs while coming up. Felt like I was in a tunnel going at a million miles and hour, VERY trippy and VERY strange.

Or:

The time I ate 13g of truffles and did a fair ammount of amphetamines and a little bit of X in my friends basement. I've eaten more drugs than this at any one time on a number of occasions but for some reason this trip was particularly intense.

Oh and not to forget my single salvia experience.

1 eeeeee.amphetamine,ketamine ,coke,alcohol and weed wa pretty intence.
2 like 15 good xtc pills and a fuck load of speed.(not 15 at once)
3 heroin some metadone a shit load of benzo's beers crack and a lot of weed.

Last edited:
Im a lil bit newbie for combos but :
- 3 beers
- 6 mitsubishis
approx. 3hrs 45mins later
- 0.5gr good quality opium ( I think they call it golden opium)
approx. 2hrs later
- 2gr hash

note: I just mixed them to to say that I have a combo too.. lol :D
and also I puked a lot and felt bad.. but hash was like a good medicine after all that shit.... and due to my experiences the worst thing to mix with any drug is alcohol..:D

Last edited:
Ether+weed+poppers+mushroooms=FUCKED!Could barely move, just sit and grin.

K+MDMA crystals+speed. Everything kept speeding up and slowing down. My mate took the same but did another huge line of k and sat in a corner unable to speak or understand anything for the rest of the night.

Mushrooms and base was pretty mad too........

35mg oxycodone (percocets) and 4mg klonopin and weed, the pharm dosage being throughout a period of an hour or two. never felt that good in my life

I assume that when you say 'most intense' it doesn't necessarily mean my most pleasurable experience... with that in mind, I'd say 7 Dramamine + 2 hits of acid. Holy-mothafuckin-walls-dripping-time-stopping-shit