• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

What is the best pill you've ever eaten?

so buy them, if youve already made up your mind that they're good and credible then why the fuck you asking us?

hey man you dont have to be an asshole, some people prefer taking a great pill to taking molly
personally i like taking molly and maybe a good pill at the same time better
but you dont have to be d1ck man

dude, im not trying to be a dick, but ask a stupid question, and ill give you my honest opinion

ima merge your thread with another thread thats very similar to this one

haha okay my favorite is the red and green strawberries from late 2004 in chitown
then the white rolexes from 2007 i think possibly 06

ive had sum good pills in my days but with the molly omg in eatin .1-.3 and not seein straight for hours ill never eat another pill after this connect drys up cause i dont think ill ever have anything ever come close to being as good molly all the way

had the red, white, and green supermans in 2003 3 no offense but they were kinda weak

Just cause they had the same press doesn't mean they were the same pills. We are talking about a clandestinely produced pill using a well known and popular press. Just because the shite pills you got were weak doesn't mean the bomb ass ones i got were.

Wow no contest.

#1 - Blue fuckyou's (2008/2009)
#2 - G's/Ho's (2007)

not sure about yours but the fuckyous i came across (white with a hand flicking you off with a middle finger) were not mdma, they were very hallucinogenic and tested bright pink with the marquis reagent. I would go so far to say it was fluorescent pink. I'm not even sure what drugs turn bright pink in the marquis reagent.

last friday I had a red bean with a sitting cat on it. it came in a batch of orange pot leaves and I was the only one brave enough to eat it. no clue what else besides MDMA was in that shit but it was the hardest I have ever rolled. rolled for a good 8 hours on that one pill and absolutely NO crash. though I had bad insomnia for the next day and a half before dropping some LSD and passing out about 10 hours after that

@ "moral_decay" i was just simply stating i had those pills in 2003 nothing was refrenced about them comin from the same presser or even that same batch chill with the snappy anwsers bra plur.

Brown Buddhas, White Omegas with brown specs, Yellow Pokemon, Green Nike's, Yellow and Red Stars, Brown 77's.....

@ "moral_decay" i was just simply stating i had those pills in 2003 nothing was refrenced about them comin from the same presser or even that same batch chill with the snappy anwsers bra plur.

wasnt snappin thong, that's how i speak.
baby.gif

also the white #1's were amazing if you like yourself some MDA
i envy any of you that had been taking pills pre 2002 especially yall talkin about molly wafers from like 1991, damn!

# 1's were bomb and yes i loooooove sum mda almost more then mdma just a more fuckt up feelin mdma is almost to clean

# 1's were bomb and yes i loooooove sum mda almost more then mdma just a more fuckt up feelin mdma is almost to clean

oh yea I forgot all about those pills. I took those at Starscape in Balitmore and by the time the sun came up and I had eaten 4 pills i was tripping my face off.

Oct 2000 - Purple Snoppy. Pure MDMA. Nothing else compared to these pills. I would of stack up if I knew how shitty E would have got.

Now a days, it all Meth. Don't be fool with dealers giving you powder and saying it pure MDMA. It still is meth.