• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

What is the best pill you've ever eaten?

those transformer make my x projectile vomit and she refuses to want anything to do with xtc anymore

white buddha, outpressed. Year 2000, Los Angeles
white stars, Year 2000 Los Angeles
Green CU, Year 2001 San Bernadino
Green Triangle, Year 2001 San Bernadino
Most if not all of the Chicago "Mints" 2007-2010

the original white G ladies (03 or 04) that had a fat dose of MDA

i dont do E anymore...used to do it alot, the couple pills i remember that were my favorite were:

- Red Ferrari's
- Brown Grenades
- Blue Diamonds (was in the shape of a diamond not stamped)
- Blue Dolphins (first couple batches were crazy...then it started to fall off)
- Red Strawberries (was actaully the shape of a strawberry...amazing pills)
- Blue Playboy Bunnies

thats all i can remember at the moment, if i tihnk of more ill add it.....i havnt takin an E pill in about 3 years (only MDMA around) all these were from 2006-7

EDIT: this was in the Mississauga/Toronto area of Ontario

Well I was out of breath once so I inhaled green 80s up my nose

Yes it worked.

Pink butterflies 2002

They were half the size of a normal pill. So tiny. There wasn't even a come up. I went from ingesting the pill to 20 minutes later rolling my brains out. No pill has ever matched it.

First batch of triple stack lightning bolts were bad azz. Went from an opie high to str8 rollin ballz in 20 mins. Rolled HHAARRDD for 3.5 hrs before the 1st comedown. Took one next day at a rolling stones concert in ATL, wasn't near the same. Had some great Smiley Faces before too. Like the lightning bolts, one would kick ur azz then the next wasn't as good. I had taken numerous smilies be4 so 1 day I had a couple left and was gonna take 1 and a half, no big deal right? Well I must've been saving best for last cause they kicked my azz in tha dirt!

First batch of triple stack lightning bolts were bad azz. Went from an opie high to str8 rollin ballz in 20 mins. Rolled HHAARRDD for 3.5 hrs before the 1st comedown. Took one next day at a rolling stones concert in ATL, wasn't near the same. Had some great Smiley Faces before too. Like the lightning bolts, one would kick ur azz then the next wasn't as good. I had taken numerous smilies be4 so 1 day I had a couple left and was gonna take 1 and a half, no big deal right? Well I must've been saving best for last cause they kicked my azz in tha dirt!

How exactly would a roll give you an opiate high? Or did you mean you took opiates before the roll?