• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

What is the best pill you've ever eaten?

my first E i had in 1988 a brown disco biscuit it was the size of a 10p coin or maybe even a 2p
they were huge ,=D
rhubarb & custard, (yellow & red caps)=D
american pie,=D
origanal love doves, =D
california sunrise(sunshine)=D
these were just a few of my favourite from1988 - early 90's

later pills
original mitsubishis=D
original crowns=D
original rolex=D

some i can't remember which is annoying but they may come to me,
:!

I straight up loved the White Cherries. Strong and clean MDA.

Mitsubishis are the shit. Two had me frying and with lots of visuals.

Original Swans : )

Best ones i had my buddy ended up getting fucked up or something and they got crushed so we capped them. Very intense, heavy dose per pill.. to where my chest?heart was not feeling right. Very visual making me think it was 1:1 of mdma and mda or something....

well...first dose- blue dolphin summer of 2009
and most fucked up- white telephone pokeballs.

Oh man...Best i ever had were white zorro's or white nintendo's.It was either a z or a n in 2000 in the d.They are on ecstacydata.org.Straight up mda.Crazy pills.Or orange aunks.2000 as well.Wow those were good.They were on the cover of time magazine.Recently the best i ahve had were purple glocks summer 08 and red buddahs.soooo good.

yeah those white zorros were the SHIT!best a nd longest rool i eva had.supermans,tweetys,&tom&jerrys all from that same time were good too

Once ate some "green rhinos" were obviously a little crank infused, very very awesome time!

Not trying to nitpick but how can you be sure they were "obviously a little crank infused?"

Did you test them? If so could you tell us the results, because those are usually more helpful than anecdotal evidence.

They might have felt speedy, for example, but it could have just as easily been BZP as methamphetamine, most people wouldn't be able to tell the difference by effect alone.

some of the first ones i remeber taking were
red punchouts(boxing Glove)
green clovers(pill was shapped like a clover)
purple butterflies
chocolate chip wafers

all these were late 90's

red A's yellow glock blue playboy red and yellow crocs pink panthers green rocawear

Paul Franks, 2009
These beauties were going around Florida last year; my boyfriend got ahold of them and we did them with a bunch of our friends...so amazing! After only 20 minutes I felt like I got hit with a truck of happiness, I was even having these amazing visuals like seeing the ashtray turn golden and all the butts in it turn rainbow colors.

Too bad people realized how popular these were and started making fake ones :!

I had paul franks at ultra this year. OMG I had all the bullshit stars in the northeast, Although I had some great pinks, but the red pink and green paul frank monkeys weres so clean i went to bed no prob and woke up feeling GREAT, like i hadnt even taken anything.
Then the next day I took a yellow one which i think was a meth bomb and got a terrible headache and thought I had serotonin syndrome

I had paul franks at ultra this year. OMG I had all the bullshit stars in the northeast, Although I had some great pinks, but the red pink and green paul frank monkeys weres so clean i went to bed no prob and woke up feeling GREAT, like i hadnt even taken anything.
Then the next day I took a yellow one which i think was a meth bomb and got a terrible headache and thought I had serotonin syndrome

just FYI, meth wouldn't give you serotonin syndrome, since it primarily exerts its action on dopamine reuptake sites.

90's
RN's
JB's
Smurfs
Crowns
Mitzo's White
Taz Devils

All the above pills were extremely small (with the exception of the Mitsubishi's). I feel like they were much better back then.

2000's
Music Notes (green)
PF's

I can not find anything that is not a PIPE recently?
I MISS THE 90'S!!!!

rhubarb & custard, (yellow & red caps)=D
origanal love doves, =D
california sunrise(sunshine)=D

these were just a few of my favourite from1988 - early 90's:!

^This^ :D :D :D

The original doves circa 1991 were without doubt the best pill ever IMO. Rocking your bollox off and loved up beyond words just don't do 'em justice. :) Phase 4s were bloody lovely, with the added bonus of huge visuals on the back side of 'em. Dennis's were good, White Caps were seriously hallucinogenic, New Yorkers were seriously mongy. Good times man, good times! :)

Nothing I've had since comes even close, and no matter how many pills you do these days you don't get anything like the same rush. I'd pay 15-20 quid for a pill that would have me completely FUBARed, dropping two of 'em don't even bear thinking about. ;) I'd still pay that in a heartbeat for any one of 'em.

Sepher

Last edited:
Oh I had great experiences on brown Omegas with yellow speckles and white Sunflowers as well. The Omegas were awesome because they were very strong and were trippy on the comedown. My girlfriend at the time hallucinated a wall blocking our way down the highway as we were driving home. She started freaking out because I didn't see it and she thought we were going to smash right into it. That was her first time with ecstasy and a hell of a pill to start out on.