• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

What is the best pill you've ever eaten?

BigCat007

Bluelighter
here's my list of faves that I can remember:
white buddhas: had a raised buddha stamp, with i believe a score on the back, the pill also had brown speckles to it. AD(approximate date) 12/00
white triple stack mitsubishis: large w/ mitsu logo imprinted on top, score on back. AD: 12/00-1/01
orange tulips: raised tulip stamp. AD: 5/01
white UFOs: round disc-shaped object (hehe) AD: 2/02
and i'll probably post more later as they come to me, but those are some of my top picks of all time.
i hope i find something that rivals these to celebrate my 3 year anniversary this Thanksgiving.. let the good times roll!

"dennis the mennis" red and black caps were around
UK in 91.These little darlings were truly delightful in a chemically engineered sort of way.
Many people I know remember them with reverence..

Old school mollies I used to get back in the day...definately pure and no doubt the best E ive tried
as far as pressed pills...
the old school mitzus..by the best pressed pill ive had (mid 98 sometime)
chicken scratches (June 00)
pink genies (last march)

Original Green triangles (not the shitty fake ones that showed up right after) and Red A1s from a couple of years ago (2000?). Yummy...

yes... the thumbs up were quite tastey!
horseshoes werent bad either, they were around about the same time.. at least if we're talking about the same thumbs up

It's been awhile since Ive done any "E" but when I was using "E" My favorites were.
Green Nikes and Orange Butterflies

Medussas/Versace's (way back in the day)
Yin Yangs
Triple Stacked Stardusts (seem to have been out recently)

chacolate chip sunshine's around 6/00 you could smell them through the bag

*blue omega
*white diamonds (Not the flat ones...they were actualy a 2-pointed diamond, with a total of 6 sides on each end, small. Weird. Never saw em' again. That 5 years ago though)
*white fish
*red russians (thats just what people called em', no score and no press, just litte, red tablets. They had a cherry taste to them. Mild but more pleasant than your average crappy e. Especially if you sniffed em')

The original green triangles were the first pills I ever took and will always be my fave...although I don't use MDMA anymore.
Runners-up include, white Mitsubishis and white Buddhas.