• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

What is the best pill you've ever eaten?

Sunflower on one side... and the Mudd Flap girl on the other side... These where the first press from the making G/ladies....which we all loved....so very much... but these seemed to be stronger than the original G/ladies...white pill also...

snowballs and doves 92 U.K (NOTHING HAS EVEN COME REMORTELY CLOSE TO THAT PILL PERIOD)

the lovehearts from early early 08 and maybe the end of 07 were my favourite pill ever. had a couple solid months of em where all my friends and i did them once or twice a weekend and we were the chummiest group of people ever. then the newer love hearts came in which were terrible and it all went down the drain.

a little stop sign shaped white pill with a capital E in it.
It was my first pill and still the best. This was in 2000

Also Sunflowers were great. High dose MDA. Around 03 or 04.

not 1 but got a list from over the years
1)GREEN VERSACI'S-halloween (2003) i did like 12 of these fuckers over a 48 hour span fuckin BEST mdma rollin jaw shakin like i was cold and pure europhia
2) white sunkists (2nd batch VERY CHALKY) (2003)
3)white mercedes (very chalky) almost same feelin as sunkists but with a lil more mdma (2004)
4)red snoopys (2002) fuckin pure just outta my mind crazyness these were from canada toronto based i belive
5)light blue handshakes (2002) next batch after the red snoopys where gone VERY CLEAN!!!!!
6)white dolphins (2005)-very powerful had sum people FLOORED but imma troopin they were aite
7)white jesus fish/purple v8's (2002) cant comment on either since i was doin both all night but toghter were amazing
8)white orignal g's up (VERY CHALKY) (2010) omg havent rolled since april and thought they wouldnt do that much i was very wrong i was floored at points
9)white 1's (2005) very strong mda pill
AND FINALLY!
10)white/greyish voltzwagon beetle (2001) first time rollin fuckin floored me loved every second of it
there r a lot more i could mention but there r the ones i loved the most 2001-2005 i rolled A LOT!!! but there r my all time top ten there r loads more though but i remember these times fondly

Not sure if these have been mentioned already, but in the UK, 'Sky' pills in about 2001 were out of this world.

White capsules at Timbuktu which was in An air hangar in brown field San Diego, Fall of 91'. This was pre candy raver. The aapparel worn was baggy pants, shirts mimicking laundry products (cleans your soul). Bought from a guy in a madhatter hat. The E was so clean and pure- the euphoria and connection to everyone and everything lifechanging. This was still underground. 1st time was molly that I bought at a Greatful Dead Show New Years Eve shows Oakland Coliseum, bought in late 87'. Took new years eve 88'. Bought a half gram and split it with my friend. Started going off right when the fireworks were going off- plateued fast during the finally. This was second best. Was getting hold of some great rolls 93-94 but I had a heavy heroin addict at that time too. The dozen of times I roled before 91 varied. One time I took E. Never went off. Decided to go to sleep 2 hours later and started seeing all kinds of eye closed visuals. That white cap was #1, though.

94'- friend was the chemist in Hawaii. New he had MDMA because ran on TLC. Anyway, was with my girl at Mckena Beach in Maui. We had just done yhe road to Hana, hit torrential rains and were kicking it on Maui's sunny leward side. Closeness with her without the need to be close to everyone- little edge to it, but we were dope fiends. We had run out of dope and were waiting for fed ex package for the last 3 days. It was our last day- getting nervous. We went into room didn't see anything= steped over package, . Were comming down and I saw it on the floor. Opened it and there were 7 balloons waiting for us. Smoked it- and got grounded and felt wonderful. The smell of burning sugar cane fields kinda smelled like the lactose cut dope we were getting back then.

sorry dont condone dope by any means but u do u man but ya i got a gram of molly on st pattys day i would of said thats my number 1 but its pill discussion sir!..........lol just playin bra

1 but its pill discussion sir!..........

Pills shmills=D

Actually, my theory- best tabs I've ever had was ones without imprints from pill presses. My guess is that based on my rolling history atleast 95% of the E I consumed was synthesized in CA. This goes back to a time when isosafrole wasn't that watched and sassafrass oil was everywhere. The caps in Hawaii were made with isosafrole my friend allegedly pilfered from his lab. Some steps done at home. Some litterally done is his bath tube. I suspect his workup/recrystallization/washing needed dome improvement because the powder had a brown tinge in it with some brown particles. Did the job non-less weighed out to 130 mg- according to him- and he wasn't particularly scandalous. Just a recent Cal grad living with his E loving Hawaiian haloe girlfriend before she went off to the UH med school @ manoa, working at a biochem company while he was reapplying to med school and making E in small batches as a hobby. Last I heard, he got into a osteopathic medicine school in CA. Good guy- probably made a good doc. Prety good microscale organic chemist too.

Condone or not...dope was made for the comedown. We had a neighbor my last year of college in La Jolla that was a career marine, combat vet of WWII (pacific theater) and Korea. Was deployed in vietnam during WWII. Retired as a gunny (had a petchance of getting into trouble). After war, joined a motorcycle and traveled around for a while. Settled in a rental in La jolla off La jolla shores Blvd that was a sweet pad. He always had kind green bud that he would buy by the oz, has us over (5 guys in a house), and BBQ steaks. One day we turned him on to E- real good quality pills my friend was getting (93'-94'). He loved it! We spent the night chilling in his hot tube and hanging at his house. Second time, I smoked stuff with him on the comedown. he got nauseated and would never touch the stuff again- didn't like me messing with it- ended up turning into a habit. He was a true gentleman-wonder if he was still alive. The E really left him with a glow and he was a happy guy naturally- not someone you would picture to be a war decorated career marine, though his house was immaculate and he was in top shape for his age, walked up the trail to blacks beach atleast once a day. And for him the war was over. Learned alot about the history of La Jolla and camp mathews through him (on which UCSD was built.)

Last edited:
I like to mix some K with my molly. So for me if it came down to some pills with a high MDMA content and a nice amount of K vs. the same amount of MDMA in crystal form and I couldn't get some K to go with it, I'd go with the pills.
Or if the pills had a nice amount of MDMA and some psychedelic compound in it, to cause one groovy time I might go with those over just pure MDMA crystals.
But if your after the "better ecstasy experience" of course only pure molly with provide that.
But with pills that contain other drugs like K or a 2c-x compound, they may cause effects some people aren't after all the time when they want to consume MDMA pills. OR effects that some people don't want at all.

ummmm....seriously? The problem with pills is you dont know what you are taking, or even if you reagent it, you dont know the amount. Id much rather take molly, and then if i want to add something else, ill do that

Like stated above the only problem wiht pills is not knowing how much of whatever's in them, I've had equally amazing times on great pills and on molly. With pills sometimes you get lucky(depends on how you deal with mdea & rolling for 2 hours instead of 4-5) though and get some mdea/mda with the mdma so pills can be better, it's all anecdotal opinions

ummmm....seriously? The problem with pills is you dont know what you are taking, or even if you reagent it, you dont know the amount. Id much rather take molly, and then if i want to add something else, ill do that

only reason im asking is because the region im in has extremely strong credible pills at the moment apparently

so buy them, if youve already made up your mind that they're good and credible then why the fuck you asking us?