• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What ever happened to PCP?

Used during the synthesis, not present in the product. That said, the side-products of poor PCP synthesis aren't too healthy but they don't have names to increase the pulse-rate.
I don't trust those "chemists" with shit like potassium cyanide, embalming fluid ect

I don't trust those "chemists" with shit like potassium cyanide, embalming fluid ect
If you've ever smoked DMT, it came in contact with more than one caustic chemicals during its production and it was likely made by a dude who doesn't wear shoes or brush his teeth.

I use to be a drunk, now my drugs come from a pharmacy. Whatever I may or may not have tried in the past, I assure you DMT, and PCP are not among them.
Certain drugs no matter how wasted I got, I would never mess with.

I hear people complain and I agree, your highness
Who are you talking to? If you're gonna talk shit, at-reply the person you're talking shit on instead of being passive-aggressive.

Or better yet, stop trying to pick a fight just because you're butt-hurt and angry at the world. I'm not here to shine on ppl, either. I'm here to offer help, and that means calling out drug myths, fake legends, folklore, and poor logic from uninformed randos spewing out bad intel about drugs they know nothing about, but are often seen flexing their erroneous understanding like it's incontrovertible gospel, Dunning-Kruger-effect-style. Is this you? Idk, it remains to be seen. It's nothing personal, and there's no need to be snide. Please drop the aggression.

Pcp they may cannibalize someone. Rapper Big Lurch. … I don't think Big Lurch was thinking of cannibalizing his female roommate before he took PCP
This is such a rare event that it made headline news and got its own Wikipedia entry. Also, Big Lurch has mental illness running through his family. Not a good candidate for PCP use, QED. Regardless, you can write him a letter and he's pretty good about responding if you have genuine questions. Just be cool and don't forget he's serving life without parole, so try not to be so insensitive if you do this. Here's his address:

Antron Singleton, V24953
Kern Valley State Prison, Facility ‘M’
P.O. Box 5105
Delano, CA 93216

Point is: It's disingenuous to cherry-pick the worst stories you can find about PCP and imply that the same outcome will happen to anyone who tries it.

I had a DUI once and eventually was taken to the hospital and a blood test read either .37 something or .38 something.
Got-dayyem! Folks, for reference, the DUI threshold in Michigan is .08 BAC , and the 'aggravated DUI' threshold is .17. To have a BAC of .38 and still be alive requires serious ethanol tolerance. Is it safe to assume this is how you have liver cirrhosis, or is it something else like Hep C?
My liver had stop processing alcohol. I drank the morning/ evening before.
I somehow told the doctor that if I went to jail and detoxed there, I would possibly die from alcohol withdrawal.
It's notable that your doctor agreed.
I got the charges reduced to a simple DUI; my state had a new super Drunk DUI law with bigger punishments. Thank you God. Even that dumb public offender was amazed at the leniency I got.
How did you get the charges reduced? Why would the prosecutor agree? :unsure:

And: Michigan, right? Seems to be the only state w/the term "super drunk DUI", which is a hilarious, college-age-sounding term if you think about. The new statute, Michigan's "Super Fucking Wasted in the UP, Bro!" under MCL § 257.625 (1) (c), is intended to take dangerous drivers off the road after they're caught endangering the rest of the Upper Peninsula by driving in a near-black-out state. How did you avoid the new statutes?
Again, embalming fluid is not used. Also, this is a good argument for legalizing and controlling these substances so as to gate-keep and make safe their production, distribution, and recreational consumption. Btw, PCP is still a Schedule II drug in pharmaceuticals called Seronyl, FYI.
I use to be a drunk, now my drugs come from a pharmacy.
Oh good, you should lecture others about their drug use and have another helping of smug self-righteousness while you're at it. Oh and don't forget your meds.
Whatever I may or may not have tried in the past, I assure you DMT, and PCP are not among them.
Obviously. Ironically enough, you'd probably be in much better, healthier shape today if you had used these other drugs instead of destroying your liver by drinking a solvent, ethanol. Now you want to cast judgments and aspersions at others for their drug use while you're benched on the sidelines unable to do even the one crappy drug you fell in love with – booze.
Certain drugs no matter how wasted I got, I would never mess with.
Cool, and good for youuuuuuu. Other drugs though, you would do though, huh? Won't trust a PCP chemist, but no qualms with Cartel coke, huh?

What you should've never messed with was all those .38 BAC nights/mornings drinking yourself into oblivion and scarring your liver beyond repair. You're in a tiny glass house firing stones out of a bazooka right now, my guy. Sorry to hold up a mirror, but let's get our facts straight and take a long hard look at ourselves before vomiting out nonsense and drug-scare stories. Once again: the only people opposed to drugs are those who sucked at using them, and those who've never used them. Everyone else has a great time.

Last edited:
I had cirrhosis of the liver. My liver was not processing alcohol. It had been almost 18 hours since I drank. My mom died in November of 2015 and 1 year later my little sister died in November of 2016( she was epileptic and had other medical problems) she had access to a number of meds. It was ruled a suicide, I disagree. She was my only sibling and my best friend. I had been sober, but her death destroyed me. The alcohol must have built up in my fucked up liver.
I was fine when I left the house. I hadn't drank in about 18 hours and not 18 drinks even. It must of built up in me. I was fine when I left my house. I had been on a bender while mourning her death. I was not a drunk driver before this. I had no idea, I felt fine when I left the house.
I have never gone to the UP, I am in the Detroit suburbs.
As far as what I may or may not have used, that's my business.
I don't give a shit what the law is called.
How did I get it reduced, even my idiot public defender was amazed.
Who knows I should have been a lawyer, but I am not a lying scumbag piece of shit waste of oxygen. Maybe I handled the worst tragedy of my life wrong. But once again, I was fine and it just kicked in. I went to jail, but those idiot cops took me to the hospital where drunk as hell, it had fully kicked in. I told them ( the doctor and nurse) I might die from withdrawals. So I spent a long weekend with IV morphine, IV Ativan(lorarepam), a tv, a private room and to my surprise better than average hospital food.
Where does a drug using felon get off bitching about my 1 DUI?
Go troll some else

Novel cyclohexanone compounds and process means for the production thereof
Publication Number: GB-1202834-A
Priority Date: 1968-05-08

I previously gave an incorrect patent number.

As I said, it covers ONLY TWO compounds which is extremely unusual. It's a Parke Davis application although no similar US patent exists and it's been made purposefully tricky to find even with digital assistance. All could have innocent explaintations.

OR Parke Davis had found a replacement for ketamine and wished to ensure they controlled the intellectual property while avoiding other US drug development companies from using their work as a stepping stone.

I would have thought that at least the N-ethyl homologues would be included, but no.

And for all those people replacing the -Cl of ketamine with other (pseudo)halogens, nobody researching these compounds EVER considered anything but -Cl. I would ask why.

BUT it's interesting that the designer of MXE did truly design a novel compound because Parke Davis didn't patent meta methoxy, only 2-chloro-5-methoxy benzene.

Ok, just tell him my little sister's death ain't funny
It's certainly not funny but I don't understand where you got the idea that he thinks it's funny.
Think it's best you two give each other time to cool off before you try to interact again because it's been quite the snowball effect.
I am sorry for your losses though man, I can't imagine.

It's certainly not funny but I don't understand where you got the idea that he thinks it's funny.
Think it's best you two give each other time to cool off before you try to interact again because it's been quite the snowball effect.
I am sorry for your losses though man, I can't imagine.
Want to add that there is also an "ignore" feature that you can use on any user besides staff, and you will no longer see their content. Which could be a good idea in this case or other cases where there are disputes.

Want to add that there is also an "ignore" feature that you can use on any user besides staff, and you will no longer see their content. Which could be a good idea in this case or other cases where there are disputes.
I wasn't talking about him, the owl guy: osc..something, I already did.

Ok, just tell him my little sister's death ain't funny.
I wasn't talking about him, the owl guy: osc..something, I already did.
@deficiT @dosesfromcinco – Does anyone know whoTF he's talking about? Am I the "owl guy"? And where did he get the idea I, or anyone, find his sister's death "funny"? WhoTF would even do that? If it is not abundantly clear, allow me to make it so: I would never make fun of anything like that. I don't find anything amusing about the passing of people's loved ones and relatives and such. In fact, it's a little insulting for someone to think that of me, but then I have to consider the source and their general lack of reading comprehension skills.

Why are people who like to spout insensitive shit about others so often the most sensitive Sallys on the planet? I think we all know I never said anything disparaging about his relatives. But if someone's gonna criticize others for using drugs, they should be aware that drunk driving is a much bigger problem than someone else's responsible drug use. Glass houses and throwing stones, etc. People's imaginations never cease to amaze me in just how outlandish and fantastical they can get, from conspiracy theories to delusions of persecution. #SMH

@Jnowhere – I wish you the best of luck in the New Year, buddy. May it shower you, your family, and your loved ones with success, love, and happiness.

Have a great day, everyone. Much love to you all. Let's make 2024 an amazing year. Maybe PCP will make a big comeback in a safe way. Probably not, but you never know. One love.

Novel cyclohexanone compounds and process means for the production thereof

As I said, it covers ONLY TWO compounds which is extremely unusual. It's a Parke Davis application although no similar US patent exists and it's been made purposefully tricky to find even with digital assistance. All could have innocent explaintations.
:unsure:

OR Parke Davis had found a replacement for ketamine and wished to ensure they controlled the intellectual property while avoiding other US drug development companies from using their work as a stepping stone.

I would have thought that at least the N-ethyl homologues would be included, but no.
Yeah what's with that? Have we seen an MXE that features n-methylation instead of n-ethylation? I was scouring Isomer Design for it. Of note, there are these guys:

And for all those people replacing the -Cl of ketamine with other (pseudo)halogens, nobody researching these compounds EVER considered anything but -Cl. I would ask why.
Would love to hear your conjecture on this. As a side note, I marvel at the differences between Alprazolam and Bromazolam… the latter of which I've warmed up to a bit recently in small doses.

BUT it's interesting that the designer of MXE did truly design a novel compound because Parke Davis didn't patent meta methoxy, only 2-chloro-5-methoxy benzene.
Right, that's sorta what I'm saying, that, and what's the significance of shortening the ethylamine to a methylamine?