• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What ever happened to PCP?

I really don't. Your stubborn and tedious, and I really have lost all interest in trying to share knowledge with you. I'm writing this purely for the sake of the forum, nothing to do with you personally. It's a shame you seem closed-minded to what I've been saying, and that you think I care about arguing with you, but whatever.

The feds are really involved in what exactly? Because you're out of your mind if you think the DEA rarely get involved in drug cases.

Why? If you live in the US, then laws in the UK and EU don't affect you, so what point are you making with this?

Ok. And? Same question as above.

You don't know what you're talking about. Federal prison is about 55% drug offenders compared to 17% in the states prison systems, roughly. It isn't the size of the case, it's whether the feds have jurisdiction.
There are also instances in which it is next to impossible to get out from under mandatory minimum sentencing and the vast majority of the time, federal judges stick to the USSG's recommendation for sentencing. When I was sentenced twenty-something years ago, this was not an option.

Hey thanks a lot, @foodcrisis. It's good to know someone appreciates it at least (ahem, @Jnowhere).

Thanks for sharing the link. I had not seen the site until today. Please don't place your faith in those Qtests as though they're really all that accurate. They're not. First, they have you eyeballing the process of cutting a tab in half. Then later you're expected to visually identify the shade of blue in the solution and correlate it subjectively to a color-coded legend of drug concentration. What a crock of shit. This industry is so shysty.

Fortunately, LSD doesn't have any kind of sharp incline into lethal dose territory, so there's not much worth worrying about on that front. LSD is relatively safe when used as directed.
most drug arrests are local, not federal. There are.Certain times when the DEA is involved, but most cases it is local or even state cops. The feds go after big fish and people selling across state lines. Manufacturing and trafficking cases are not the even close into the number of local arrests. They are few in number compared to local cops. So many more people are in local jails and state prisons.THE DEA DOES NOT MAKE NEARLY AS MANY DRUG ARRESTS AS LOCAL AND STATE COPS. Most drug cases are local.

My point was The UK seems to be going in the opposite direction of the rest of Europe on drugs(except Scotland) AM I not allowed to complain? I hear about the rest of Europe and then here about arrests and crackdown on drugs in the UK. Do I need your permission to make that comment. I don't. And from people on here I have learned about the UK.
THE DEA IS SMALL COMPARED TO LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT AND ARE INVOLVED IN BIG CASES. THE DEA DOESN'T USUALLY GET PEOPLE FOR SIMPLE POSSESSION FOR PERSONAL USE. WHICH MAKES UP THE BULK OF ARRESTS! THE DEA ONLY REALLY HAS JURISDICTION IN CERTAIN CASES.
There are far fewer federal prisons and they hand out tougher sentences and make people usually serve most of their sentence.
So many drug cases do not involve prison. First time offenders with possession may get no time or the county jail.
AGAIN WHERE THE HELL DO YOU GET OFF TELLING ME I CAN'T COMMENT ON THE UK BEING TOUGHER ON DRUGS THAN OTHER EUROPEAN NATIONS? I WAS TRYING TO SAY THAT BOTH COUNTRIES ARE GOING IN THE WRONG DIRECTION.

MOST DRUG CASES DO NOT INVOLVE THE DEA. OH NO HE HAS A $10 BAG OF DOPE CALL IN THE FEDS.

You are just trying to troll me.

Last edited:
I had a really bad time OD'ing on 3-meo-pcp one time.
The buddy I was hanging out with (has since passed, RIP Charlie) was a certified psychonaut, he had an old roommate that ended up passing away and had a crazy headstash box, pretty much everything was labeled except for this one vial of white crystals. After depleting most of the rest of the stash and getting down to the unlabeled vial, he had just assumed it was an amphetamine or maybe Ket so he said fuck it and snorted about a tenth of a gram to try it out. Turns out it was crystal LSA. Dude spent a few days naked in a bathtub watching the same show over and over (cant remember the name atm)
So let's just say when you're around this guy, chances are you're gonna party harder than you usually do.

Me and him had been partying throughout the afternoon on the 3meo, then we got invited out to the bars with a bunch of other homies, anyways, we're all hanging out smoking in a friends basement while we wait for everyone to get there and then head to the bars. This group of friends had been known to be down to do some K or coke, so i figured fuck it, I'll break out a line of 3meo for everyone here (without asking anyone) and everyone pussed out except me and Charlie. So me being already way higher than I should have been to be going out in public, scraped all 10-15 lines into 2 big ass lines and we did them (probably 200mg a piece and 20-25mg would normally be considered a heavy dose) but I was so high when I was putting out the lines I didn't realize how stupid I was being. The ride to the bar was the craziest spaceship ride I've ever been on, my memory is sort of spotty for some parts of the night as I believe I was sort of going in and out of consciousness. While inside the bar I could not stop just walking around in a big circle, just takin laps around a set of tables, my vision was so distorted that I couldn't make out friend from foe and was basically just looping. A friend noticed me making a scene after a bit and took me outside and put me in the car to calm down, after he left I had gone in and out of consciousness and when I came back to it I was all freaked out about where my friends were etc. There's an alleyway behind the bar where you park at, but there's a bunch of different bars and businesses along this strip of buildings. I started yanking on the door handle to what I thought was the bar, but it was locked. Sober me would have been like "Oh, wrong door." Well that's not what I thought at the time, I was like "These motherfuckers locked me out of the bar?" So I end up dislocating my shoulder in the process of pulling on the door (torn rotator cuff and labrum so didnt take much.) Normally I could just relocate it myself in a few seconds, maybe 10. In the state I was in several minutes had gone by and I couldnt figure out how to get it to pop back, and a group of people was walking by and saw me struggling and in pain and offered to help. They ended up calling an ambulance for me even as I asked them not to because dude was too drunk to help me relocate it. Doctors said I was nearly in Kidney Failure and they were considering Dialysis. My urine test came back for PCP and they started asking me if I was homeless lol. Ended up losing like $1500 in cash, not sure if it was stolen by hospital staff, or if someone robbed me when I wasn't conscious. I had like 3 ex girlfriends all come see me in the hospital I was like who is organizing this shit, two of them had to have passed each other in the hallway. Knocked a lil somethin off the bucket list while I was in there, might as well lmao. I will say that I had some pretty wild visions during my time stuck in that parking lot behind the bar, I remember looking over the entire area from on top of a building it felt like, and a few different perspectives at that. No clue how long I was out there unsupervised lol.

MXE has always been my favorite dissociative though. The OG sandy stuff that was like light tan. Man those were the days.
Holy moly. Glad you're alright. I have also had some wild times on 3meopcp. Crazy shit. Mxe will always be king though. We were kings for a brief period...

Mxe will always be king though. We were kings for a brief period...
We called it flop in my group of friends, weirdly enough it was one of the first psychedelics I did besides mushrooms and dmt, got offered it at a bonfire lmao

Some of the coolest trips I've ever had were on MXE, from complete out of body experiences to being able to manipulate matter around me, basically like a super k hole for like 3-4 hours lol

Holy moly. Glad you're alright. I have also had some wild times on 3meopcp. Crazy shit. Mxe will always be king though. We were kings for a brief period...

Yes - the person who designed MXE really did come up with a novel compound and indeed tested it for an extended period before agreeing that it was the best of the ACAs that they had sampled (and trust me, they sampled a LOT of them and paid a price).

As noted, MXE is novel but Parke-Davis had patented the 2-chloro-5-methoxy homologue. A patent that covered just TWO compounds. I do not know what their studies found, but evidently it possessed significant advantages.

Now I do not know why they made the patent so narrow. Generally, if you make a very narrow patent then it's MUCH easier to uphold in law. That a US company only filed a British patent is also unusal.

But if I had to guess, it's because in animal models at least, it represented an 'island of activity'. I have seen patents that are similarly narrow. The one for dextromoramide only covers moramide, it's isomers and it's diethyl homologue.

So while I do not know WHAT they found, they spent a lot and appeared to wish to keep quiet what they had found - no papers on the topic exist.

most drug arrests are local, not federal. There are.Certain times when the DEA is involved, but most cases it is local or even state cops. The feds go after big fish and people selling across state lines. Manufacturing and trafficking cases are not the even close into the number of local arrests. They are few in number compared to local cops. So many more people are in local jails and state prisons.THE DEA DOES NOT MAKE NEARLY AS MANY DRUG ARRESTS AS LOCAL AND STATE COPS. Most drug cases are local.

My point was The UK seems to be going in the opposite direction of the rest of Europe on drugs(except Scotland) AM I not allowed to complain? I hear about the rest of Europe and then here about arrests and crackdown on drugs in the UK. Do I need your permission to make that comment. I don't. And from people on here I have learned about the UK.
THE DEA IS SMALL COMPARED TO LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT AND ARE INVOLVED IN BIG CASES. THE DEA DOESN'T USUALLY GET PEOPLE FOR SIMPLE POSSESSION FOR PERSONAL USE. WHICH MAKES UP THE BULK OF ARRESTS! THE DEA ONLY REALLY HAS JURISDICTION IN CERTAIN CASES.
There are far fewer federal prisons and they hand out tougher sentences and make people usually serve most of their sentence.
So many drug cases do not involve prison. First time offenders with possession may get no time or the county jail.
AGAIN WHERE THE HELL DO YOU GET OFF TELLING ME I CAN'T COMMENT ON THE UK BEING TOUGHER ON DRUGS THAN OTHER EUROPEAN NATIONS? I WAS TRYING TO SAY THAT BOTH COUNTRIES ARE GOING IN THE WRONG DIRECTION.

MOST DRUG CASES DO NOT INVOLVE THE DEA. OH NO HE HAS A $10 BAG OF DOPE CALL IN THE FEDS.

Why; the truth is most drug arrests are done by cops, not the DEA. I don't get high. I can not even get drunk anymore. I am sorry, I didn't realize it was a joke; jokes are funny.

I am sorry, I didn't realize it was a joke; jokes are funny.
They typically aren't as funny when they're at your expense, but I chuckled. I think it was less of "what" you were saying and more "how" you were saying it that fueled that joke lol.

No, I am thicked skinned. Funny is funny, even if I am the butt of the joke. I suppose if I were high on drugs I might have laughed.

I am an insomniac and haven't had much sleep in over a week. So no I, didn't get it.
So if you want me to get it; in words of Rikki Ricardo" you have got some splaining to do"

I am an insomniac and haven't had much sleep in over a week. So no I, didn't get it.
So if you want me to get it; in words of Rikki Ricardo" you have got some splaining to do"
That lines up pretty well with how manic-ly written the post he replied to was. Like @deficiT said though, it was lighthearted and was likely just poking fun at the back and forth caps locking etc.

most drug arrests are local, not federal. There are.Certain times when the DEA is involved, but most cases it is local or even state cops. The feds go after big fish and people selling across state lines. Manufacturing and trafficking cases are not the even close into the number of local arrests. They are few in number compared to local cops. So many more people are in local jails and state prisons.THE DEA DOES NOT MAKE NEARLY AS MANY DRUG ARRESTS AS LOCAL AND STATE COPS.
Ok, first, calm down. You don't need to scream in ALL CAPS and shit. You're taking all of this too personally.

Second, I never claimed that most drug cases are not local cases on the state level. Of course they are. Show me where I said contrary to this, please. Quote it if I said that. Or maybe you owe me an apology for not bothering to understand what I was saying.

I was trying to figure out why you were complaining about UK laws when I believe you live in the states and are not affected by them. I mean, yeah it sucks, but why are you so butt-hurt over the UKs laws that do not affect you? And why now are you so emotionally upset at my question?

Most drug cases are local.
Hey, @Jnowhere – here's a question for you: do you happen to know if most drug cases are local? I'm just not sure, perhaps you could fucking scream that a few more times, b/c the more you write it in ALL CAPS the truer it is.

You know you can do bold and italics on here, too, right?

AM I not allowed to complain?
Am I not allowed to ask why you're complaining about laws that seemingly don't affect you? Am I missing something here? Didn't you say you lived in a blue state?

I hear about the rest of Europe and then here about arrests and crackdown on drugs in the UK. Do I need your permission to make that comment.
Yes, you shall ask for my permission next time in advance. Lol. Stop acting like I said that. You're reading me wrong; I'm not coming at you or attacking or anything like that. There's no need to be this defensive.

I don't. And from people on here I have learned about the UK.
Ok so you're just sympathetically angry about the UKs crackdown?

No fucking shit, genius; I've served federal time after being arrested by the DEA twenty-something years ago. Believe me, I know. You missed the point of what I was saying entirely.

No fucking shit. I have first-hand experience. Again, you missed my point. This is hella tedious.

Not with the feds. I was a nonviolent first-time drug offender and they split my wig right off the bat, but I also refused to turn evidence and snitch, and they were not happy about it. Lotta money spent to get just one guy for manufacturing MDMA.

AGAIN WHERE THE HELL DO YOU GET OFF TELLING ME I CAN'T COMMENT ON THE UK BEING TOUGHER ON DRUGS THAN OTHER EUROPEAN NATIONS?
I never said that. I never told you what you can and can't do, so just settle yourself the fuck down and stop coming at me with this agro shit, my guy. You're flipping out over nothing and reading into things that are not being said, implied, or intended. Again, I don't give a fuck about your complaining, I'm just curious why it bothers you so much being that their specific laws don't apply to you.

I WAS TRYING TO SAY THAT BOTH COUNTRIES ARE GOING IN THE WRONG DIRECTION.
Ok. Noted.

Again: it's not based on the dollar amounts. Yes, the feds want big fish and blahblahblah, but they've proven time and time again that they will take low-hanging fruit. The feds will lock up small time crack dealers slinging rocks on the corner in the hood. Sometimes just bc, and sometimes strategically to work their way upward through the distribution ladder. And sometimes yet still, a case might involve crossing state lines, or a conspiracy that hashed out over the phone, making it the jurisdiction of the feds.

Furthermore, federal law supersedes state law. Many gun cases that start out on the state level get picked up by the ATF. I've seen this shit myself, and worked on cases as a jailhouse attorney in which this very thing has happened. I'm also well aware that there are ~225,000 inmates in the feds and something like 1.5 million inmates across all the state systems. Please don't beat that dead horse anymore, just for your own sake.

I assure you I am not. You're arguing against points that I'm not even making. Meanwhile, you're needlessly telling me about the federal system that I happen to have knowledge and direct experience in, and my knee jerk reaction is to be insulted by this. But I'm shelving all of that in good faith that you'll read this message and understand you're being overly defensive and you're trying to talk down to me now. Please stop. We're on the same side, my guy; I was just asking why you care so much about the UK's laws is all.

Ok, first, calm down. You don't need to scream in ALL CAPS and shit. You're taking all of this too personally.

Second, I never claimed that most drug cases are not local cases on the state level. Of course they are. Show me where I said contrary to this, please. Quote it if I said that. Or maybe you owe me an apology for not bothering to understand what I was saying.

I was trying to figure out why you were complaining about UK laws when I believe you live in the states and are not affected by them. I mean, yeah it sucks, but why are you so butt-hurt over the UKs laws that do not affect you? And why now are you so emotionally upset at my question?

Hey, @Jnowhere – here's a question for you: do you happen to know if most drug cases are local? I'm just not sure, perhaps you could fucking scream that a few more times, b/c the more you write it in ALL CAPS the truer it is.

You know you can do bold and italics on here, too, right?

Am I not allowed to ask why you're complaining about laws that seemingly don't affect you? Am I missing something here? Didn't you say you lived in a blue state?

Yes, you shall ask for my permission next time in advance. Lol. Stop acting like I said that. You're reading me wrong; I'm not coming at you or attacking or anything like that. There's no need to be this defensive.

Ok so you're just sympathetically angry about the UKs crackdown?

No fucking shit, genius; I've served federal time after being arrested by the DEA twenty-something years ago. Believe me, I know. You missed the point of what I was saying entirely.

No fucking shit. I have first-hand experience. Again, you missed my point. This is hella tedious.

Not with the feds. I was a nonviolent first-time drug offender and they split my wig right off the bat, but I also refused to turn evidence and snitch, and they were not happy about it. Lotta money spent to get just one guy for manufacturing MDMA.

I never said that. I never told you what you can and can't do, so just settle yourself the fuck down and stop coming at me with this agro shit, my guy. You're flipping out over nothing and reading into things that are not being said, implied, or intended. Again, I don't give a fuck about your complaining, I'm just curious why it bothers you so much being that their specific laws don't apply to you.

Ok. Noted.

Again: it's not based on the dollar amounts. Yes, the feds want big fish and blahblahblah, but they've proven time and time again that they will take low-hanging fruit. The feds will lock up small time crack dealers slinging rocks on the corner in the hood. Sometimes just bc, and sometimes strategically to work their way upward through the distribution ladder. And sometimes yet still, a case might involve crossing state lines, or a conspiracy that hashed out over the phone, making it the jurisdiction of the feds.

Furthermore, federal law supersedes state law. Many gun cases that start out on the state level get picked up by the ATF. I've seen this shit myself, and worked on cases as a jailhouse attorney in which this very thing has happened. I'm also well aware that there are ~225,000 inmates in the feds and something like 1.5 million inmates across all the state systems. Please don't beat that dead horse anymore, just for your own sake.

I assure you I am not. You're arguing against points that I'm not even making. Meanwhile, you're needlessly telling me about the federal system that I happen to have knowledge and direct experience in, and my knee jerk reaction is to be insulted by this. But I'm shelving all of that in good faith that you'll read this message and understand you're being overly defensive and you're trying to talk down to me now. Please stop. We're on the same side, my guy; I was just asking why you care so much about the UK's laws is all.
QUIT WHISPERING LIBROL!!

That lines up pretty well with how manic-ly written the post he replied to was.
Rude. And it's not manic. I'm verbose, but it's organized, methodical and thought out when I make a point. Comments like this really make me think I'm just wasting my time trying to share knowledge on here. That bums me out. 😕

Like @deficiT said though, it was lighthearted and was likely just poking fun at the back and forth caps locking etc.
Back and forth caps locking? Not me, bud. I didn't do any ALL CAPS. Not my style.

QUIT WHISPERING LIBROL!!
Librol? WTF is a librol? (Also, perhaps this is 'whispering'?)

Rude. And it's not manic. I'm verbose, but it's organized, methodical and thought out when I make a point. Comments like this really make me think I'm just wasting my time trying to share knowledge on here. That bums me out. 😕

Back and forth caps locking? Not me, bud. I didn't do any ALL CAPS. Not my style.

Librol? WTF is a librol? (Also, perhaps this is 'whispering'?)
They were talking about jnowheres post. A liberal. True hosses DONT WHISPER