• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What drugs give the ultimate euphoria in your opinion?

I have never had a breakthrough experience with MDMA. So thus far I would have to say hands down crystal methamphetamine. mmmmmmmmm.

mdma, the first time nothing can beat! (buts is gon now... *cry*)

And I get a great body high like an orgasm all over on mdma.

mix it with some lsa and the body high is better than opium for me.

has no one tried heroin. hands down its smoking a cig right after using a large dose of heroin, second would be a tie between crack and mdma

heroin is my drug of choice by far because i love it, but as for euphoria, its not as euphoric as a shot of good coke...

i like the dope high way more, so if i am to shoot a speedball, ill make it up like 80/20 dope to coke...just a little coke to pump it up.

i think anyone that has tried a speedball IV with some good dope and coke knows, it doesnt get more euphoric than that...

single drugs-
1. Mushrooms
2. Lsd
3. Dxm
Drug Combos-
1. Mushrooms + N2o
2. Dxm + cannabis
3. Lsd + Mdma

Assuming good quality, I'd go with:

1. Heroin
2. MDMA
3. Oxycontin

MDMA gives me the most enjoyable euphoria, and makes me genuinely happy.
A fat shot of coke is easily the most intensely euphoric thing I've ever experienced, but it's almost more intense than it is euphoric. Don't get me wrong, the euphoria is definitely fucking intense, much much more so than MDMA, but overall, I like the "happiness" MDMA delivers (almost akin to that of LSD), how it truly makes you happy, it doesn't just give you this orgasmic feeling of euphoria like IV coke does.

MDMA at high doses with no tolerance or much previous use of it is the best, but I also think meth + ketamine is one of the best