• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What drugs give the ultimate euphoria in your opinion?

MDMA.

I have to scratch my head and wonder why I didn't/don't do more of it. Once every 5 years seems a little too responsible for anyone - my personal testament to mdma would be the respect I have for the drug's potential.

GREAT ice. Nothing fucking beats that high. Oh fuck i love it.

second to that, good coke. ahah i love feeling like the best cunt in the world.

I found the combination of nitrous, IV fentanyl and IV midazolam to be strongly euphoric. Needless to say, I had fun while getting my wisdom teeth out. Second to that, I'd say oxycodone or hydromorphone or clean cocaine are tied. MDMA/MDA takes third place. A good dextroamphetamine euphoria is up there as well.

lsd+mdma+ketamine+friends

i also really enjoy drinking a bottle of rum while coming down from this. tons o fun

In this order...

- Drink about 4-6 beers
- Blow 40 mg of oxycodone
- Smoke a few bowls

I couldn't ask for a better feeling. =D

The most euphoria i've ever felt would have to be when I combined:
Mescaline, MDMA, LSD, Cannabis, Ketamine, GHB, Amyl Nitrite, Nitrous Oxide and Salvia at once. Oh yes. :)
It was that state of euphoria where one is forced to adopt the foetal position. So incredibly good. I felt totally awesome for 2 weeks afterward.

Dancing with friends Candyflipping (1 strong MDMA pill, 2 tabs of strong blotter, my god it was good), in a crowded club with everyone feeling the happy vibe with awesome tunes on comes close though!

Actually, I've never tried heroin+LSD but a lot of people I know ended up with bad habits from the combo. Opiates give a numb kind of euphoria, DMT an 'out of this world' type euphoria, MDMA a 'arn't people GREAT' type euphoria.
I don't think that I would wish to combine all 3, but if anyone has?

MDMA
&
the right herbal blend of a native australian dmt bearing acacia tree and other herbs.

I've tripped LSD 3 times and I must say that each time has been the ultimate euphoria for me. If you haven't tried it and are curious about it... do it! It's by far the most rewarding/interesting experience you'll ever have with drugs.

opiates in general( funny how I miss them yet I'm also glad to be rid of them)
MDMA
LSD(sometimes)
shrooms(sometimes)

nitrous oxide imho is pure euphoria at its finest... although mdma has a good euphoria, its hard to find good beans these days :/

fucking definately cocaine, no question about it. but thats also why it becomes so easy to abuse.

For me it's a super shot of Methadone with a couple xanax bars. That or smoke down about 10 OC 40s plus the bars.

I get my script tomoroow and I'm almost jumping outta my skin thinking about it.

A big ass hit of vaporized methamphetamine HCl, what people call 'ice' but what I just call 'good pure stuff.'

mdma+ketamine (watching ween open a show with "exactly where im at" while the sun is setting over a mountain range)