• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What drugs give the ultimate euphoria in your opinion?

meth iv'd with some morphine or oxy mixed in (would be heroin if id be able obtain it)

Winterborn said:
Just wondering:

Why dont people take mdma with lsd/shrooms more often? I have only seen good words about these combos.

Mainly because I like MDMA so much that I don't want anything to alter it.

i havent done mdma so i think in terms of pure euphoria, opiates. but psychedelics and even marijuana can produce much deeper euphorias under the right conditions and especially with music. but for just plain old euphoria alone, opiates.

snakjaw said:
Mainly because I like MDMA so much that I don't want anything to alter it.
For me it's cause I dont think i'll be able to handle the LSD and then that would be a waste of a roll. Unless the MDMA would make the trip more relaxing and better......
Is that why people do it.

I don't do illegal drugs, they're dangerous :(

My fav ever combo is 1400mg soma + 40mg valium + a shitload of weed + beer.

Be prepared to fall over and pass out, but while it lasts it's verrrrrryyyy goood.

40-50 mg 2C-C rectally when a large oral dose of THC is kicking in.

Meditation + high doses of serious psychedelics + sunrise.

Opiates definitely win.
- Hydrocodone/Oxycodone
- Dex-amphetamine
- MDMA (With opiates for the comedown)
- Speedballs (Opiatesand Cocaine/Amphetamines)

Nothing beats those for me in terms of euphoria.

oh god... just dosed up opiates today the first time in months.
52.5mg of hydrocodone with baseline tolerance = fucking bliss

High dose of shrooms (most beautiful and awe-inspiring)
Aged liquor + cigarette + good coffee (best conversation, perfect moments that seem to last forever)
Candyflipping in a relaxed setting with good people (most overwhelmingly positive for all the senses)

cocaine obviously feels the best but it's so good that i can't enjoy it because in the meantime i know it will end very abruptly and i'll feel like shit.

the best for me would be a few good pills and some dro.

opiates and coke is on top of the list in terms of euphoria, but the coke is also on the top of the list of drugs that make me feel absolutely shitty. even one good hit is enough to give me that dreadful drained feeling.. and it seems that i'll never be in good enough shape to be able to enjoy even half a gram of it without feeling like half a gram of asshole

MDMA gives me the highest euphoria. Cocaine has alot of potential but I dont believe I've ever had really really good coke.

i'm still sticking wit MDMA but oxy's give this buzzz that is unforgetable........trust me......ecspecially snorted......i use to do like 2 80's at a time.....some times i would go out it felt like i was in heaven