• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What drugs give the ultimate euphoria in your opinion?

MDMA+NitrousOxide+Electronica.

Most FUCKING amazing euphoria. For like 2 minutes anyway.

MDMA+Sex comes in a close second. ;D

never done MDMA. i get the most euphoria out of adderall TBH. Heroin comes in a close second and even though it is my DOC, i just can't argue with the huge amount of euphoria i get with adderall.

now the best high is another story.

A huge big jawrocker sized bomb of crystal MDMA at a rave or club listenin to some quality techno/electro house with your mates. No other drug can compare when it comes to euphoria, empathy and sheer happiness!

Second place would go to cocaine but only if its proper raw fishscaley shit. that can also be very euphoric :)

Also love the first smoke of some nicely cured sativa weed or quality hash from maroc or nepal!!!

for me it comes down to good quality mdma, or a speedball, iv'd.

2 different types of high - one more of a social / euphoric and empathic thing - the other, the ultimate 'body' high - retreating into yourself, and feeling a rush of pleasure that is impossible to get any other way... i cleaned up from dope 5 years ago, but i still get goosebumps thinking about speedballing.

Nitrous and codiene on a mushroom and acid comedown is the most euphoric i have ever felt.

IV ketamine takes me to a similar feeling though.

IMing half a gram of ketamine on a small dose shroom trip was so so pleasurable.

MDMA used to be the most euphoric thing to have and combine with other euphoric highs.. cannot face it anymore though because negatives outweigh positives....

A small part of me is tempted to have some on nye.... doubt it though cus afterwards i'd regret it.

1st Place (by far)

For me the "ultimate euphoria" would be the combination of an explosively perfect SEX session + CIGARETTE + a moderate to high dose of IV HEROIN while listening to your favorite MUSIC the entire time. Unbeatable feeling of pleasure.

Recap: Great Sex + Cigarette + IV Heroin + Music = Neverending Orgasmic Experience.

2nd Place

For daily (recreational) and long-lasting euphoria my favorite combination is moderate doses of Xanax + Ultra Enhanced Indo (UEI) Kratom; what I call the K-X "Kick Ass" combo. The way these two drugs synergize imo is fantastic and you're still usually coherent enough to be plenty productive in whatever it is that you want/need to do. Taking liquid Xanax (orally) or IV'ing the Xanax would be the optimal approach here.

Recap: Xanax + UEI Kratom + Cigarette + Music = Life is Blissfully Beautiful.

I'm going to have to say simply smoking a nice big blunt.

That or some nice dxm and a blunt. It's like my mind is dead. I love it.

1)Speedball (IV)
2)Cocaine +Heroin (Seperately IV)
3)MDMA
4)MDA

I don't do illegal drugs, they're dangerous :(

My fav ever combo is 1400mg soma + 40mg valium + a shitload of weed + beer.

Be prepared to fall over and pass out, but while it lasts it's verrrrrryyyy goood.

What the hell???? Just keep telling yourself that and everything will be OK:|