• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What drugs give the ultimate euphoria in your opinion?

Acid, last time I dropped me and my buddies watch The Animation Show, I have never laughed so hard in my entire life.

terrapintraveler said:
gonna have to update...

DMT...good lord...

on low doses I end up in a state of comfortably blissful happiness

oh high doses I have to put forth serious effort to concentrate on what is going on I get so excited and euphoric

+1
DMT is just wonderful

^which would be fucking AWESOME... ohh imagine if it was all IVd... Thats gettin me to thinkin that it might not be the best thing on your body to inject that. In the guise of harm reduction I recommend against it.

LSD...when its goood its really fucking good. Acid was the first trip I ever took and it has remaind my favorite for all this time....my favorite drug of all....For reasons too long to explain here....

LSD IS LOVE!

EDIT: off the record--the best narcotic type euphore ever is Heroin and Methamphetamine mixed in the same IV injection....UNBELIEVABLE!!!! SO BEAUTIFUL

MDMA for me personally. Two good pills, pure euphoria. For some reason the empathy was lacking that time (cut in some strange manner?), and it was really pretty much a pure euphoria-based experience. Can't really remember what it was like, haven't done more than one pill since then (new year's eve), and the recent pills probably haven't been as good. I think I'm about due for another good time like that, maybe I'll kick it up a notch in some way.

Scares me to think about how much I'd love stuff like heroin or meth, ha.

MDMA takes the freaking cake.
I'll note, though, that I haven't IV'd anything.

ebola

2c-b has me floating on a blissful cloud right now!

Fucking LOVE:D

Christ said:
MDMA

Shit this gives me an idea, MDMA plus heroin!

MDMA gives better euphoria alone, smoking heroin only made me tired, and a feeling of being more "fucked up" which is not what i am looking for in my MDMA experiance, LSD is the only other drug i have ever said was better than MDMA for euphoria but i will stick with molly FTW.

MDMA is the most euphoric, however if I am looking for something more recreational then either heroin or oxycodone.