• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What difference did the darknet make to your drug use?

@Neuroborean I dont have time to explain everything in detail but this answers your two points that you put forward.

The original software, The Onion Router (TOR), was developed by US Naval Research Laboratory employees Paul Syverson, Michael Reed and David Goldschlag in the mid 1990s to protect the identity of US Navy intelligence agents.

As for why making it public heres your answer :)

If the "government" (or rather, the united states naval research lab) was the only one to use Tor, then obviously they wouldn't gain any anonymity. Someone who noticed traffic from a Tor exit node would immediately know that someone from that research lab was behind the requests.

So by making it public and encouraging a wide variety of people from all walks of life to set up exit nodes and use Tor as a client, it becomes possible to hide in the mass of people who use Tor. So if you use Tor, it might be because you want to buy illegal drugs, but it might also be because you're a whistleblower or a human rights activist, or simply worried about your privacy on the internet.

Since the US law enforcement, government and intelligence agencies and armed forces sometimes require anonymity for their communication, too (that's why Tor was birthed, after all), diversification of the Tor user base would be something they'd be interested in, and that can't be achieved by keeping Tor use limited to US government agencies.

So if you use Tor, it might be because you want to buy illegal drugs, but it might also be because you're a whistleblower or a human rights activist, or simply worried about your privacy on the internet.
Call me paranoid, if you like, but anyway I think there's too much wishful thinking in that consideration (even if all it's true, it could be just a part of the truth)
Obviously every new apparatus that is offered as a public domain has it's good things and it's bad things, they cannot offer something without its own intrinsic positive counterpart.

It's like that phrase:
"Where there's danger, grows the saving power"
or this one:
Behind the fashions that come and go on the frivolous surface of spectacle of pseudo-cyclical time, the grand style of an era can always be found in what is governed by the secret yet obvious necessity for revolution"

Excuse me if I got too pedantic, is good to talk figuratively sometimes.

... the fact that there's a lot of plants that are very easy to get and most of them feel healthier and more wholesome than illegal stuff, and the fact that there's an enormous "legal" RC world... made me avoid the DarkNet.

BTW, I'm pretty sure the DN was made by the CIA or something like that, surely they move (or now perfectly those who move) most of the hard drugs there, it's just unbelievable that something like that exists and most people don't do nothing.

for all we know darknet is MKULTRA 2.0 and this is exactly what you're supposed to be doing.

Have you ever wonder who are the guys who run LL for example? and those guys are even "legal", someway. I don't think they are outsiders in anyway, they cannot be.

Yep. There are certainly other reasons why drugs, in general, are being pushed in many ways. And no, it isn't all just about making it easy and convenient to get drugs.

Once you do the legwork and understand the "60s revolution" and the role of the intelligence agencies in distributing LSD back in the 60s by the CIA and their affiliates in that particular case,, you begin to understand that some of what is happening is absolutely social engineering. In other words, it did not happen in a vacuum, and what is happening today is not unrelated to what was happening 50 or 60 years ago. And it never stopped...

Lots of good points and questions...

But it seems to me that if MK Ultra continues today in another form, who could be more legitimate than a certain European laboratorie which have been operating almost legally (registered with the Dutch Chamber of Commerce) for years in Europe, and flood the world with new lysergic and other derivatives...

The difference with the 60s is that today, users are aware that they are playing guinea pigs and that direct access is simplified thanks to the internet!

@The Shadow Self : You should continue your analysis, I'm sure it interests a lot of people...

A blessing and a curse in my experience. I used it semi-frequently for 2-3 years then stopped. I then started using it again after a few years offline.

It is a blessing in that it makes access to certain drugs very available. Similarly, it is a blessing because of the reviews, while not always fool proof they do offer some reassurance. Even my most reliable street vendors can occasionally over sell something, or spin me a yarn.

Do I need access to these drugs? That's the curse of the polyuser. As others here have said, in the UK at least it's generally way easier to access the hard shit at street level - and weed obviously which is everywhere - than the full range of pharms and more occult drugs. Shrooms at certain times of the year are also easily found in abudance for free. Not that I should be after the hard shit either but the curse is i'm too easily tempted by the ease of access to this other range that DN provides. This in itself furthers my use of the bad stuff.That's why I stayed away before. For some reason, even though it could be quicker, I find it easier to stay away from anything harder than weed when I am confined to pickup from the street. Easy to say "fuck it not today" or I'm around my girlfriend or cannot find my excuses. This isn't necessary when you are getting it posted so if you are online for the other range, then the mentality becomes why not grab some of the harder shit from here while I'm at it. All said though i imagine the DN has been a great Willy Wonka experience for the disciplined user!

But it seems to me that if MK Ultra continues today in another form, who could be more legitimate than a certain European laboratorie which have been operating almost legally (registered with the Dutch Chamber of Commerce) for years in Europe, and flood the world with new lysergic and other derivatives...

The difference with the 60s is that today, users are aware that they are playing guinea pigs and that direct access is simplified thanks to the internet!

@The Shadow Self : You should continue your analysis, I'm sure it interests a lot of people...
Yeah, you see my point
I see yours,
I think that's what's going on basically. Is too sketchy for some people to even start thinking about it but it's just so simple and effective..
I would do something like that, if I was them! internet really changed a lot of stuff and we are not even realizing how much.
What I think is that if LL is protected they could be doing whatever shady stuff and no one would blink an eye, they'd operate as a poison dealer without any responsability since nor them nor the vendors are responsible. The easiest way to test massive doses of whatever (even non-officially offered like nanotech:UFO:) without too much hassle.

Just hypothetically speaking, here;
Just imagine if groups who had been organizing and setting up global networks of control for hundreds of years, and imagine they were at war with you. A very quiet, clandestine, sophisticated war that really is about conquering humanity. Imagine that in the war, there is never a shot fired, never an overt act of war made directly toward you, but one of the goals of this batlle is to have your enemies succumb to weakness, vice, addiction, mind control, and to break their spirit and have them voluntarily relinquish their humanity, and be convinced that it is "good for them."

Imagine, that with military precision, you had all the tools and organized means to engage in levels of control never before imagined. Imagine a silent war that removes the inclination, the motivation, or the strength and desire to even fight. And imagine, that smalls groups of people have been controlling large swaths of humanity since the beginning of time, and that those inclined to use incredibly powerful tools of control to do that very thing, and benefiting greatly from using them, again, as a relatively small group. Look around you, and ask, "How did all this get this way?" Well, there are actual answers to those questions if one looks deeply enough. For sure. But the people in this world, surrounded by chaos, fear, hatred, uncertainty, and often nihilism, may just be chasing shadows in terms of asking "who is to blame for this?"

This is where people like Jung and Nietzche were beginning to look at the human condition, a very long time ago, and warning humanity, in their own ways, about the perils of living in controlled societies, and its effects on human beings living under such inhumane conditions.

Slowly, over time, so that you could attain a level of control, power, and wealth, as these networks of people work to shape the world into a vision of theirs that has been being formulated over the course of generations of people, and hundreds of years. There is nothing new under the sun, my friend.

Just today's hypothetical, crazy thought of the day...

Last edited:
Just hypothetically speaking, here;
Just imagine if groups who had been organizing and setting up global networks of control for hundreds of years, and imagine they were at war with you. A very quiet, clandestine, sophisticated war that really is about conquering humanity. Imagine that in the war, there is never a shot fired, never an overt act of war made directly toward you, but one of the goals of this batlle is to have your enemies succumb to weakness, vice, addiction, mind control, and to break their spirit and have them voluntarily relinquish their humanity, and be convinced that it is "good for them."

Imagine, that with military precision, you had all the tools and organized means to engage in levels of control never before imagined. Imagine a silent war that removes the inclination, the motivation, or the strength and desire to even fight. And imagine, that smalls groups of people have been controlling large swaths of humanity since the beginning of time, and that those inclined to use incredibly powerful tools of control to do that very thing, and benefiting greatly from using them, again, as a relatively small group. Look around you, and ask, "How did all this get this way?" Well, there are actual answers to those questions if one looks deeply enough. For sure. But the people in this world, surrounded by chaos, fear, hatred, uncertainty, and often nihilism, may just be chasing shadows in terms of asking "who is to blame for this?"

This is where people like Jung and Nietzche were beginning to look at the human condition, a very long time ago, and warning humanity, in their own ways, about the perils of living in controlled societies, and its effects on human being living under such conditions.

Slowly, over time, so that you could attain a level of control, power, and wealth, as these networks of people work to shape the world into a vision of theirs that has been being formulated over the course of generations of people, and hundreds of years. There is nothing new under the sun, my friend.

Just today's hypothetical, crazy thought of the day...
Da jewwwws!

😉

ive never done the darkweb and probably never will - but ya never know...

there's a couple things ive missed out on that could probably be had there, but idk - im old fashioned.....i got a guy
Once you go to the darknet, there are pretty lots you gonna see there and be ready to get anything illegal there. There the darknet which is just the tip of the iceberg and we've got the deepweb which is the scary of all. This alone should prepare your mind in case you ever planned on going there

wouldn't have tried meth but meth got me off a-pvp which i was getting off the clearnet and meth is way more functional than pvp

definitely went through a period of experimenting with drugs i wouldn't have been able to get otherwise like MDA, GHB, etc. all very fun times

I downloaded TOR a few years ago but didnt get any further..I guess if you can get what u want from people theres no need to look elsewhere.

I used to get half grams of alfa methyl fentanyl of silk road , ah the good old days..

International police just made a huge dark web bust​

https://www.theverge.com/2023/5/2/23708094/international-police-dark-web-monopoly-market-bust

I'm not sure if this is the first major dark web bust in a while, or if these 'market places' get taken down regularly.

I have visited and browsed the dark web a couple of times of late and it was easy to find loads of these sites. I've not purchased anything on these places since Silk Road 1.0 was around a long time ago now. While there are loads of very tempting items available, it would likely lead to an escalation of my drug use, although the cost of these items alone would limit things.

Monopoly was months/year or two ago - ironically enough it pushed itself as harder to trace because it didn't have a centralised wallet - you just paid straight from your wallet to the vendors wallet.

I downloaded TOR a few years ago but didnt get any further..I guess if you can get what u want from people theres no need to look elsewhere.

I dunno Blondin - I could probably "get what I want" from Dave - the 17 stone greasy fat bloke across the road - but if I look elsewhere I might get Kate Bush!

Monopoly was months/year or two ago - ironically enough it pushed itself as harder to trace because it didn't have a centralised wallet - you just paid straight from your wallet to the vendors wallet.
So the headline of that article is very misleading and inaccurate. It wouldn't be the first time an article on the internet has used clickbait tactics.

It seems that most of these market places last a few years before they are brought down.

Kingdom was the one I looked at recently. I can't remember why I went for that one out of the many I found listed, but it has a fair few UK sellers with what seems to be good feedback.

It's not often the woodentops take em down tho - I know a few exit-scammed - there was one bloke writing about the two guys who had owned the site and done a moonlight flit "I will find you, I promise you this you bastards. You will suffer..."