• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What difference did the darknet make to your drug use?

I have a major case of procrastination going on when it comes to deciding on whether to take the plunge on the darknet once again.

Last time round, more than 10 years ago, in the midst of a period of chaotic drug use, including heavy benzo use, there was just no way that I could have managed to take the time and patience to learn about some of the recommended safeguards, that you should use if you're going to be at least half sensible about things. At least this time I havemore idea about what these safeguards are; I mean things like using a VPN, and PGP encryption. I did get as far as learning what those things are last time, but I could not follow up on that at the time.

One good thing that did come out of my reluctance to learn PGP was that in that time the value of my bitcoins increased from £250 to £3500 during the period that I was just sitting on my bitcoins for howver long it was whilst I was procrastinating. Sometimes it's not such a bad habit after all! This piece of luck was pretty fucking amazing at that time because I was out of work, getting near to being completely broke, and was badly in need of that money. If only I'd known that keeping those bitcoins until the peak would have meant they'd have been worth £150,000!! But of course not many people get THAT lucky without the aid of a crystal ball or a time travel machine.

Anyway back on topic, I certainly didn't use a VPN last time, (this meant that my ISP could have seen on their logs that I was using tor) but I am regularly using one now. Last time I was put off learning about how to use PGP encryption, but I eventually went ahead and made a few tor purchases anyway, without using either of those safeguards. I didn't get arrested or scammed, and I did receive what I ordered. But I did get hacked several times, although ofcourse I can't know if that was due to using the darknet or some other way I put myself at risk.

This time round, I'm not dazed and confused, or rendered incapable of learning anything new under the weight of extreme benzo use. I'm relatively a lot clearer mentally.

I've found a UK source of the etizolam that I've been so keen to acquire, but for some reason I just can't bring myself to complete a purchase. Firstly I'd need to watch maybe just one or two PGP tutorials on youtube, which would probably be all that I'd need for my purposes of sending my postage details etc to the seller in an encrypted message. I think some of the marklet places even automatically do this for you if you tick a tickbox, so I don't even neccesarrily have to learn PGP. It is recommened not to rely on a market places internal message encryption, but you could so.

I could say that I've been too busy lately, but I've just spent the best part of an hour browsing and posting on here.

Maybe I'm subconsciously concerned about getting busted somehow, getting ripped off or scammed, or maybe concerned about opening the pandoras box of mail order drugs if I get back into ordering anything more than benzos and other class C prescription meds that are so easy to get off the "clearnet."

I don't know. I probably will take the plunge once I clear some time where I don't have anything else that I need to do during the few days that I get off in my new job.

Last edited:
VPN - Nord VPN
PGP - gpg4usb

Just download both and it's pretty self explanatory when you open it.

VPN on before you go on tor. Or bluelight. Or most of what your searching online 😂

Personally i don't see how having access to better quality more frequently tested drugs is worse than buying drugs off unscrupulous street dealers who have no idea what testing even is.

When it comes to benzos or any hard drugs i would trust darknet suppliers much more than anyone i know local. Their product is frequently sent to wedinos to be tested. The local dealers isn't.

People in this thread thinking they're going to get MK Ultra'd buying off the internet is ridiculous. Alot of the sellers use wedinos or Energy Control themselves. Which you could also do yourself.
If you think the global elites are trying to kill you with drug supply and penetrating supply chains, do you not think that would also penetrate your local supply chain? The level they would do that at would be the very top. It would effect everyone. Look at the US opiod crisis for instance. Hence why if you claim to be so concerned you should be using these online testinv services, yet you aren't.

Entirely enabled it. I have no idea how most people find dealers or whatever (I guess you already have to know people like that?) but yeah I didn't even know anyone who used drugs, so the dark web was essential for me.
I got addicted to opioids and benzos after being prescribed them and then started buying extra on there.

I have a question.

I used to use the dark net all the time until a couple of years ago, I got a little lax and ordered some mdma from the Netherlands. It was intercepted by customs and I got one of those letters in the post to let me know they had it and not do it again.

Question is is it safe to order again but from the uk, I’m still at the same address and all that.

Yes because it's domestic and there are no customs involved. Do not order international to that address again.

International police just made a huge dark web bust​

https://www.theverge.com/2023/5/2/23708094/international-police-dark-web-monopoly-market-bust

I'm not sure if this is the first major dark web bust in a while, or if these 'market places' get taken down regularly.

I have visited and browsed the dark web a couple of times of late and it was easy to find loads of these sites. I've not purchased anything on these places since Silk Road 1.0 was around a long time ago now. While there are loads of very tempting items available, it would likely lead to an escalation of my drug use, although the cost of these items alone would limit things.

They get taken down by authoritues or exit scam usually. It's not the type of career anyone should expect to have longevity. Given they have every 3 letter agency you can think of trying to bring them down.

All the main ones now have gone Monero only. So obviously taking bitcoin must be causing them problems with security somehow, since it is not untracable.

Ross paid $730,000 in BTC for the hits. The BTC was traced from his wallet to the FBI agents wallet. The FBI had all the correspondence that included the act, and the payment.

Ross got caught with a smoking gun. If you gonna do the crime ya gotta be prepared to do the time.

I have no issue with Silk Road or drug sales, but I do have an issue with killing others.

You neglect to mention the part where the hit was entirely set up by the FBI. They created the problem. They offered and encouraged the hit. Then took payment for the hit. That is beyond entrapment IMO.

The same agents were also caught stealing coins from the site and jailed later.

Entirely enabled it. I have no idea how most people find dealers or whatever (I guess you already have to know people like that?) but yeah I didn't even know anyone who used drugs, so the dark web was essential for me.
I got addicted to opioids and benzos after being prescribed them and then started buying extra on there.

Ofcourse it will only enable it if you are already addicted/using irresponsibly. You say yourself you were already being prescribed these drugs but ordered more on there. So you already had a problem. This scenario realistically would have only been worse with local access.

Last edited:
Without the darknet I would have been severely, and I mean severely, fucked when it came to finding drugs. I'm a quiet loner who keeps himself to himself so I had very few friends with "contacts"
Well yeah, if it's about soft drugs like weed, acid, etc. then you're right, but trust me, when you are a dope fiend that introverted loner inside you gets instantly roundhouse-kicked out of your soul by an intruding extroverted maniac who desperately looks into every shady corner of his city and asks any equally shady looking person if he or she knows where brown sugar can be bought lol. That's true for all hard drugs ofc. So a lack of contacts means shit when you're addicted to hard drugs. When I used to shoot smack and moved to a new city in southwestern Germany I had no contacts at first and my junk sense was instinctively looking out for those typical, liminal, shady spots and I finally found someone after a couple nights of frantically walking (almost running) through half the city.

I eventually discovered the DN (back in 2015) and from then on I was only ever ordering online and only bought from the streets when the letter/package took too long to arrive and I was running out. Waiting for a letter to arrive while dope sick is worse than waiting for your dealer to knock on your door.
That's the only difference the DN made to my drug use. People erroneously believe that the presence of the DN will somehow escalate drug use, but that is not true. The only danger I see with the DN is that for the first time in history, autistic kids (I'm using the term more in a colloquial sense here and not in its literal, psychiatric sense) with no social skills have all kinds of drugs right at their fingertips.

I used to buy crystal meth and heroin on Alpha Bay back in the day- mostly amazing quality and I liked the ebay style ratings system. I always found the vendors to be very helpful and professional and would send more than ordered and replace packages that got lost in the mail.
Most vendors had excellent stealth shipping with the exception of one time I got just a plain envelope in the mail with meth falling out of the cracks in the corners if the envelope.
I had a really hard time with the instant gratification aspect of having to wait for 3-4 days for the package to be delivered, I'd end up sitting and watching for the mailman all day.
When I was doing this BTC was pretty worthless at $1/BTC. Somewhere out on the dark web I have a bunch of wallets I can't remember the addresses to with 1 or 2 BTC in them, at the time I wasn't too worried about them because I figured it was only a buck if two lol. Damn it.

Dat cheap speed + ability to get really rare drugs like pure crystal meth by the dozen + good heroin + cheap oxys + weird dissos

I spent 20 bitcoins on getting absolutely smashed on some of the most high quality drugs I've ever recieved, though not neccesarily the most novel.

And it cost me next to nothing. I just invested in loads of fun.

If anything my true glory days were the clearnet hidden psych/empathogen/stim RC stores back when you could still get shulgin RC's of a phen nature. An abundance of cheap indian racemic ketamine and MDMA locally, mephedrone for a time and 2mg xannies from the philipines, and plenty of 2cb, back when I had to explain what it was.

Those were my glory days.

Last edited:
VPN on before you go on tor. Or bluelight. Or most of what your searching online 😂
How do you know? :sus: lol

But yeah my VPN is always on by default for over a year now. I originally used it mainly for blocking youtube ads, but it no longer works for that purpose, and I use uBlock origin instead which you probably know about. It's so good though and so easy to add to your browser. It works amazing for Youtube adblocking and right accross the board, and shows you what it's blocking on every page, including bluelight. It does all this and is completely free of charge.

All these people paying through the nose for youtube premium add free content. I don't think they're avoiding the adblockers for moral reasons in most cases, more like they don't know about the free solutions.

As I didn't until a few months ago when my VPN stopped working on youtube ads and forced me to find a new adblock solution.

Youtube must hate these adbocker browser plugins, and I wonder if all their corporate might can't legally strangle these apps out of existence. It seems not though, and apparently youtube is struggling badly as a business model and it's days may be numbered.

How do you know? :sus: lol

But yeah my VPN is always on by default for over a year now. I originally used it mainly for blocking youtube ads, but it no longer works for that purpose, and I use uBlock origin instead which you probably know about. It's so good though and so easy to add to your browser. It works amazing for Youtube adblocking and right accross the board, and shows you what it's blocking on every page, including bluelight. It does all this and is completely free of charge.

All these people paying through the nose for youtube premium add free content. I don't think they're avoiding the adblockers for moral reasons in most cases, more like they don't know about the free solutions.

As I didn't until a few months ago when my VPN stopped working on youtube ads and forced me to find a new adblock solution.

Youtube must hate these adbocker browser plugins, and I wonder if all their corporate might can't legally strangle these apps out of existence. It seems not though, and apparently youtube is struggling badly as a business model and it's days may be numbered

Do you still use the youtube app?

Shift to GrayJay and other foss alternatives if not. You don't need to "use youtube" for using youtube, and plenty of FOSS apps have you covered with no login, no tracking, local subscriptions, etc.

My best reccomend is also the best I've used - GrayJay - Oddysee, rumble, youtube, twitch, GrayJays own multiplatform comment section - or the platforms, no censorship, no ads, etc. https://grayjay.app/

Other good youtube alternatives
Libretube
Newpipe
Freetube (linux and windows)
Youtube revanced if you want to login/use somewhat stock youtube
Never install from the google playstore if anybodies new! Ever! use f-droid.org, or github. Don't log in to youtube (or android), don't turn on location, don't use their services, proxy/pipe youtube and don't give them ad views. Fuck them! Open source apps/OS's (or degoogled/debloated, at least), are truly your online equivalent to discovering DNM's. We don't actually need the shit stuff, or can limit it.

People in this thread thinking they're going to get MK Ultra'd buying off the internet is ridiculous. Alot of the sellers use wedinos or Energy Control themselves. Which you could also do yourself.
If you think the global elites are trying to kill you with drug supply and penetrating supply chains, do you not think that would also penetrate your local supply chain? The level they would do that at would be the very top. It would effect everyone. Look at the US opiod crisis for instance. Hence why if you claim to be so concerned you should be using these online testinv services, yet you aren't.

Who said anything about killing? MK Ultra's aim wasn't necessarily to kill. MK = Mind Kontrol...

Fortunately, Energy Control isn't the only place to get products tested. Many harm reduction associations offer such services free of charge. Wedinos is only available if you're in the UK.

And no, a lot of what is advertised on the darknet or elsewhere isn't real...most of the blotters tested are underdosed all the time:

Who said anything about killing? MK Ultra's aim wasn't necessarily to kill. MK = Mind Kontrol...

Fortunately, Energy Control isn't the only place to get products tested. Many harm reduction associations offer such services free of charge. Wedinos is only available if you're in the UK.

And no, a lot of what is advertised on the darknet or elsewhere isn't real...most of the blotters tested are underdosed all the time:

So you think the government are running MKUltra programmes on the darknet?

Yeah there are loads of fake drugs on the darknet. The same as there are on the streets, only significantly less and there are significantly better options.

Ofcourse their are blotters that are underdosed. The same with ecstasy, 2cb, benzos, steroids, and anything that can be pressed in a pill or come in single dose form. I'm not really sure what your point is with this post.

MKUltra was done with LSD. I'm pretty sure there are plenty of people who would 'MKUltra' themselves with high doses of LSD. Or how do you think the government is doing it?
I am curious now lol.

I'm not really sure what your point is with this post.

I don't pretend to know what's really going on, I'm just sharing some questions and thoughts.

There are some reports of isonitz mixed with heroin in london. It's norm obvious as it doesn't break down in water, doesn't smoke properly and won't run like heroin or fentanyl.

Its strong and kills if u don't have a tolerance. It's about four times strength of fentanyl so if u hit a bit that isn't mixed it's trouble. Def make sure the narcan available for partner to use. People end up needing to be put on naloxone drips in some cases.

I saw someone try to make it out of paracetamol, caffeine and nitz but obviously doesn't pass for heroin for the above reasons.

As the amounts used are so small id recommend sending two 20mg samples to be tested. If u haven't used testing places before make sure to turn off your vpn when printing the test sheets off and getting id number and to label the samples with the id number. They need to match your postcode to ip to process sample. As elgouch mentions wedinos is a good place to try and they updated their site yesterday to say they've resumed testing again. They recently expanded and are clearing backlog s quicker now and is your best bet till their sister company opens. You should get results within two weeks.

Let us know results ,I'm sure many UK ppl will be intetested. Imo it looked very much like the etonitazene that alsotapered mentions but the powdered version.it's sold as an off white clumpy powder from china. Very cheap ,like the budgie.

All the main ones now have gone Monero only. So obviously taking bitcoin must be causing them problems with security somehow, since it is not untracable.
That not true about bitcoin not untraceable cos u see, u can use btc tumbler called mixero i think? Anyway all u can do is send btc into mixer and it convert into monero and back to new btc then to ur address so i check on blockchain and it show absolutely no record of me which is fuckin great!

That not true about bitcoin not untraceable cos u see, u can use btc tumbler called mixero i think? Anyway all u can do is send btc into mixer and it convert into monero and back to new btc then to ur address so i check on blockchain and it show absolutely no record of me which is fuckin great!

Yes it is. They have forensic blockchain accountants now. Yes there are mixers, and even through the mixers these days the coins can be traced. Hence why all the big markets have moved to Monero only to pay for orders now.

Bitcoin is absolutely fine for buying with. But for those running a market or selling a big enough operation to be receiving alot of btc, if they are that big that 3 letter agencies give their undivided attention, then yes they can be traced.

Yeah there are loads of fake drugs on the darknet. The same as there are on the streets, only significantly less and there are significantly better options.

Ofcourse their are blotters that are underdosed. The same with ecstasy, 2cb, benzos, steroids, and anything that can be pressed in a pill or come in single dose form. I'm not really sure what your point is with this post.

MKUltra was done with LSD. I'm pretty sure there are plenty of people who would 'MKUltra' themselves with high doses of LSD. Or how do you think the government is doing it?
I am curious now lol.

Anyone want to see the absolute most compelling and disturbing modern mkultra evidence I've ever (recently) witnessed?

Anyone want to see the absolute most compelling and disturbing modern mkultra evidence I've ever (recently) witnessed?

I would like to see it. I'm not even saying it doesn't happen but drugs on the dark web are sold by a wide variety of different people.

Could the CIA be selling from their own accounts there to MKUltra users? Absolutely they could. Have i ever came across it happening? No i haven't, nor have i felt the urge to shoot up any schools 😂

@elgoucho9 -
I am curious now lol.
They used a lot more than acid - almost anything you can think of.