• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What difference did the darknet make to your drug use?

I thought about using more than once but all the bad rep it has and knowing for what it's used... I don't know, it would make me feel a bit like an hypocrite, even if I didn't buy anything "too inmoral",so to speak.
The fact that there's people I could know personally, to have some "adventures" with them or searching them, the fact that there's a lot of plants that are very easy to get and most of them feel healthier and more wholesome than illegal stuff, and the fact that there's an enormous "legal" RC world... made me avoid the DarkNet.

BTW, I'm pretty sure the DN was made by the CIA or something like that, surely they move (or now perfectly those who move) most of the hard drugs there, it's just unbelievable that something like that exists and most people don't do nothing. Those seizures are probably "for the gallery".
It's quite clear that the drug market moves much more money than before the darknet existed, because of the reasons you are posting: a lot of people that use it wouldn't be able to find a dealer, at least during certain moments/contexts.
I'm pretty sure the CIA could close the whole DNM if they wanted but they need the drug market to exist for them to be assigned more money to fuel the comical endless drug war.
P.S I meant the DEA although the CIA applies too but the DEA more.

I could never find a reliable drug user tho axe - it was always "my mate can get some.." and they never do.
totally agree not to believe in drugs until they are in your hand.

but, ime hard drugs are way, way easier to find than other drugs. when i moved to norwich i scored dark within maybe an hour and a half of starting looking (the majority of that time was spent walking around til i got pointed to the soup kitchen at which point job done). took me over a year to find pills.

hash is really easy to find on the continent, i've always managed to score off the first person i asked.

i've never used the darknet. i get stuff from a friend who uses it. it would not go well for me. i can't risk it now cos i don't have a bank account that doesn't have a responsible adult checking on the activity on and buying bit coin would send off huge red flags.

Well, it sure made acquiring LSD in any quantity easier than falling off a log, really. Being able to order a sheet (or a page) online and have it be in your mailbox within a week is rather mind-blowing if you think about it.

In more ways than one Shadow!! ( "Know your limits. Use acid responsibly. Not like me")

totally agree not to believe in drugs until they are in your hand.

but, ime hard drugs are way, way easier to find than other drugs. when i moved to norwich i scored dark within maybe an hour and a half of starting looking (the majority of that time was spent walking around til i got pointed to the soup kitchen at which point job done). took me over a year to find pills.

hash is really easy to find on the continent, i've always managed to score off the first person i asked.

i've never used the darknet. i get stuff from a friend who uses it. it would not go well for me. i can't risk it now cos i don't have a bank account that doesn't have a responsible adult checking on the activity on and buying bit coin would send off huge red flags.

If you're going dahn the soup kitchen arnt you slightly wary that it will be 2% purity tho? Why would you trust em not to cut it?

1st rule of Intelligence Operations.

Allow those you are observing think that you either don't have the capability or desire to observe them. If the source is a good one that believes it is operating unseen, don't compromise the ability to gather more info. Use a different vector for remedial action to protect the information gathering ability. BTW the dark net preceded the WWW. It's been used since the ARCNET days by corporations and governments for that long and most people still don't have the capabilty to access it, mostly because they are not compelled to and extra effort is required.

I hope they arnt spying on me - not that Ive anything to hide, unless they caught me wearing a girdle that time...

The police made me their bitch just for ordering toluene from a chemical supply place - imagine what they would do if they knew I was cramming LSD up my bottom.

I hope they arnt spying on me - not that Ive anything to hide, unless they caught me wearing a girdle that time...

The police made me their bitch just for ordering toluene from a chemical supply place - imagine what they would do if they knew I was cramming LSD up my bottom.

What makes you think that shoving LSD up your bottom is what they are looking for? Try to maintain a sense of proportion...

If you browse darknet you might think "am a junkie whats the plus or minus i need my six" but if u do means ur also somehow an aware person and by this I mean financial, never go on hidden internet without a proper antivirus such as Bitdefender, Kaspersky, AhnLab

If you're going dahn the soup kitchen arnt you slightly wary that it will be 2% purity tho? Why would you trust em not to cut it?
there wasn't dealers there (this was winter, in summer they would actually deal openly round there but shotters don't wanna get cold), just homeless addicts. tell em you'll get em 1 of each for their trouble and then they'll try and get you best of both. obviously you don't just give them cash there, get into their hostel so they HAVE to come back.

imagine what they would do if they knew I was cramming LSD up my bottom.
for all we know darknet is MKULTRA 2.0 and this is exactly what you're supposed to be doing.

Yep. There are certainly other reasons why drugs, in general, are being pushed in many ways. And no, it isn't all just about making it easy and convenient to get drugs.

Once you do the legwork and understand the "60s revolution" and the role of the intelligence agencies in distributing LSD back in the 60s by the CIA and their affiliates in that particular case,, you begin to understand that some of what is happening is absolutely social engineering. In other words, it did not happen in a vacuum, and what is happening today is not unrelated to what was happening 50 or 60 years ago. And it never stopped...

If you do it due diligence, the information is there for anyone to find, although lots of pertinent documentation has been scrubbed from the internet over time, so it is harder to find these days. And when you really understand who the "luminaries" of such movements were, and theri affiliation with the CIA for example, admittedly in numerous cases, the picture becomes clearer. There are essentially no social "movements" that aren't, in some ways, co-opted by military/intelligence. And this isn't even controversial from a historical point of view. In fact, if it was not true, they wouldn't be doing their jobs. As I have said before...there are reasons why the CIA, at one time, owned the largest supply of LSD on earth, which at that time was from Sandoz. Again, there have been volumes written about such things,

The "War on Drugs" isn't as much a "war on drugs", as it is a war of a different kind. If you are a bigger picture/strategic thinker, and one that understands the long game being played, it makes more sense.

And yes...if the feds wanted to shut down the DNMs, they could any time they want. I would suggest that the DN is far more infiltrated than most people believe, and that some day, it will not exist as people perceive it today. Only when it outlives its usefulness. And if you are a vendor on the DNMs for any length of time, wouldn't it be interesting to know how many feds you've had as customers. Because you have...

Well, it sure made acquiring LSD in any quantity easier than falling off a log, really. Being able to order a sheet (or a page) online and have it be in your mailbox within a week is rather mind-blowing if you think about it.
This is true. I never would have been able to source LSD in my 40s without the DW. Now I have acquired hundreds of GG and DS tabs from several countries at not more than $2-3 a throw. Plus another few hundred unbranded lucky dip tabs from a dozen sources that are all perfectly acceptable.

This is true. I never would have been able to source LSD in my 40s without the DW. Now I have acquired hundreds of GG and DS tabs from several countries at not more than $2-3 a throw. Plus another few hundred unbranded lucky dip tabs from a dozen sources that are all perfectly acceptable.

You mean you HAD them atomic - go and look in your stash box and you will find I was there ahead of you lol

(The DS man is on fucking VACATION MODE. I'll give him fucking vacation mode!)

Things escalated for me in every sense once I gained access to that place the last time round; in terms of quantity and quality and variety and an ever increasing tendency towards more expensive and addictive things.

Although I am at times slightly tempted to update my skills and knowledge enough to get myself back on there, I realise that it would almost certainly be better for me if I did not go down that route again.

What is it they say about doing the same thing and expecting different results? (Rhetorical question)

Even if I'm no longer the same person within myself, in as much I am more experienced and less naive this time round, and have more to lose, and less to gain, and all that kind of thing. There is still a likelyhood that I could end up at the least causing financial issues for myself with all those goodies on offer, or alternatively deals gone bad, or just outright scams. The whole enterprise can easily become a very quick and easy route to separate suckers from their cash.

Yep. There are certainly other reasons why drugs, in general, are being pushed in many ways. And no, it isn't all just about making it easy and convenient to get drugs.

Once you do the legwork and understand the "60s revolution" and the role of the intelligence agencies in distributing LSD back in the 60s by the CIA and their affiliates in that particular case,, you begin to understand that some of what is happening is absolutely social engineering. In other words, it did not happen in a vacuum, and what is happening today is not unrelated to what was happening 50 or 60 years ago. And it never stopped...

I've never understood the man being behind spreading LSD tho Shadow - what was the thinking behind it? How does the effect of LSD benefit Nixon? Everybody goes off dancing in the flowers rather than marching on the streets? Is that the idea?

I've heard that the CIA/cops put lots of low cost heroin into Black Panther areas in the late 60s - that sounds plausible. But then again Huey Newton was a long time druggy - nobody needed to give Huey drugs, he found them by himself.

I'm assraping my own thread now tho - might start another on on LSD and The Man cos it's interesting.