• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

What did you do to get off your butt today? vs. "Butt's off the floor!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
i only went shopping for food and water like i do every 2 days but for shits n giggles i google mapped it and turns out the distance is a 12km round trip (7.5mi for you non-metric luddites), half of which is with 6L of water strapped to my back. despite the effort involved it doesnt seem like much of a workout because it's always the same shit but it never gets any damn easier.

also, did a workout from the book "7 weeks to 100 pushups"

Barbell Squat 5x5
Lunges 2x5
Hamstring prone curl 4x10, 1x7
abductor 2x10
adductor 2x15
dumbbell step ups 6,5

isometrics all day, then in the afternoon I went crack climbing, and after the crack climbing I climbed my tree like I would climb a crack - now that is some workout on the arms edit; well, whole body actually but especially fingers, arms and back.

Totally forgot - carried 15-20kg of timber for a mile and a half, up to my house.

Last edited:
Um... I don't know how many days I've ridden my bike to and from work in the past week. Maybe four or five? So 45 miles?

Also, harvested stuff from the greenhouse yesterday. Must have been 100+ degrees in there.

Seated barbell military press 3x10
shoulder dumbbell press 10,9,8, (again 3x10 lighter weight at end of workout)
one leg calf raise 3x12
lateral raise machine 3x10
seated calf press 5x10, 1x14
Front shoulder raise 10,10,7
seated calf raise 3x10
rear deltoid machine 3x10

^ <3 :)

Today: 2 miles at 5:30 AM, light jogging/canicross with my Siberian Husky in a light bungee-style harness tethered to my waist. She is learning to run in tandem rather than pull, so we stay at a steady jog. It makes her happy; my ankle less so.

Hiking with DexterMeth :) <3

:)

Not many isometrics today, for once on an exercise day - hiked a few miles with 20-30kg timber up to my house, pumped my arms something chronic, followed by ivy climbing, and lifting timber up the tree and placing.

After this I went swimming for 1.5 hours breast stroke (I think) with isotonics and a couple of isometric exercises during breather breaks, followed by a nap before work.

3 sets of squats and 3 sets of pull ups

i have an appointment with a massage therapist on wednesday and am eager to find out how fucked my back is. i know it's very fucked, i just want to know if its very fucked or irreparably fucked. fuck :(

Dex hikes? Almost seems surprising, though it is a pleasant surprise.

Um... eleven mile bike ride yesterday and today? Just work because I finally have a car to drive again... well, until I get the next thing fixed! haha.

Deadlift 1x7 (grip issues)
Rogers row 3x10
lat pulldown 3x10
t bar row 3x10
bicep dumbbell curl 3x10, 1x8 (2.3kg increase)
single arm row 3x10
ab crunch machine 2x10
ab bench machine 3x10
leg raises 2x10
power crunch weighted bench 2x10

Status
Not open for further replies.