• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

What did you do to get off your butt today? vs. "Butt's off the floor!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flat bench barbell press 10,10,8
decline barbell press 1x10, two new personal bests 1x1x2
incline barbell press 5,4, 8 (Dropped weight)
pec deck 3x10

15 minutes racquetball

50 shrugs 50 squats isometrics, some isotonics, vata pacifying yoga session, aaaaand that is about it.

Oh fuck yeah - I forgot 3 reps each of the 5 tibetan Rites I found that someone posted on BL (some good shit right there).

Last edited:
Took a nice, leisurely stroll to the falls, walked for about half an hour, then rode home, the wind at my back, carrying me most of the way. :)

We ran last night. I love how working out with another person means they can convince you to just go out and DO IT on the days you don't want to! Last night it was my turn to be that person. :)

We upped our running distance tonight. Feels good! We'll be doing this track from here on in. Onwards and upwards!

I jogged a bit and tanned.. Then went 2 a job interview which I aced.. Like a bawsee

in Washington DC...
Sat am 3 mile run around the Capitol area and ran up/down 10 flights of stairs 10 times
Sun am 60 min rooftop patio yoga and 4 mile run on the treadmill

back home to a 6.6 mile trail run this am and a 90 min yoga class tonight :)

Tai Chi

to the store and back and there again

am going to try and find a Yoga class who offers 'free first timer drop ins' later today.
;)

nothing but isometrics, tibetan 5 rites of rejuv and isotonics for me today, because of doing this 5-day cleanse...might do some yoga later if it stops raining, though.

An hour picking vegetables, four hours cleaning at work and an hour of scraping the lime and calcium off of the farm's sink area.

I planned on running after work but forgot (the first time in a year) my bottoms. That would have looked sweet running in a thong.

Status
Not open for further replies.