• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What are your views on alcohol

He was belligerently drunk by the time we had gotten to the second party (probably around 9:30 pm)... He was wobbling around with a beer in one hand, vodka in the other. Needless to say, they kicked him out of the party, so he went outside (and was really depressed about it... and his ex... and another girl... and some other kid that bested him in a drinking contest)... so he went outside and sat by our apartment building, and started yelling at people on every floor he could find. They, of course, responded with remarks to egg him on-- it was quite entertaining to them-- and then when I came down to get him out of there, he stubbornly sprinted away.

That's where someone else took over for me and went back to the party...

but there was more stuff. I think he officially earned 'creeper status' with some girl; most of the stuff I didn't see.

It was funny in the morning, though... we were in the elevator coming back to the apartment, and there was a lady who was cracking up because my roommate (the drunk one) had a box for a shirt and marker drawings on his face.

ROFL I laughed IRL.

Reading about those subtypes of alcoholics are interesting. I have two people close to me who fit those, one of them is the "young adult" and the other is the "anti-social" one.

The first is more functional than the second, but he still tries to hide it and play it down alot. It sucks, but it's that age where they still play it off to being a college age person and drinking is normal and all. Worries me alot.

Seeing both of these people has decreased my alcohol intake. I normally would drink maybe once a month and get drunk, but mostly limit myself to the occasional
scotch or glass of wine now. I always feel some kind of sense of discomfort when I see alcohol now because I see how it's affecting the people close to me and it kills my enjoyment.

Alcohol is metabolized into poison(acetelaldehyde) and that is largely responsible for the hangover. Any drug that is turned into poison is pretty crappy IMO. I do enjoy the effects of it sometimes, but a lot of times I don't really enjoy being drunk that much. It' a hit or miss with me and I don't really indulge in it very often, probably about once per week or less.

alcohol is good in low doses, the equivalent of a 40 of st ides or so, getting trashed is dysphoric, feels shitty, and makes you look like a jackass.
i'm an alcoholic, i got physically addicted (slightly, got shakes but didn't need detox) off 4-6 drinks a day for 6 months, along with 1,4 b and phenibut occasionally. i have found that i get minor shakes if i drink for even 4 days in a row after the initial physical addiction.

also, drinking alone is shitty. i'd much rather read a book or something than be drunk by myself. the ONLY thing enjoyable on alcohol is interacting with other people, it makes everything else suck.

im abit of a beer drinker

Most weekends we'll pick up some slabs/cartons on a friday for our crew..
Also thursday nights for the footy show , thats sorta become a ritual lol

Besides thursday nights iv stopped gettn pissed on weeknights
i was startin to drink alot everynight at one point but it was
easy to stop that , thankfully

Though as alot of you have said , it only appeals to me because its always available
and relatively cheap when nothing better is on hand, or if im trying to stay off other shit

also makes for a nice sleep if u can find the sweet spot without waking up feeling shit lol

I like alcohol and painkillers but only in low amounts obviously.

CWE on a bottle of Vicodin and use that to make Prescription Martini's.

Kanga's "Don't Forget To Breathe"

- 1oz Jack Daniels
- 1oz Whiskey Sour Mix
- 1oz of ~40mg/oz Hydrocodone extraction

Also try a Vic and Coke!!

i can take it or leave it , i used to hit the bottle pretty hard, but then just mellowed out a bunch, i still geto down and party, but i get some pretty harsh hangovers, they so bad i call em cripplers

Drinking properly is never harmful to your health

Drinking much is very harmful to our health,but contol the quantity,we will change the bad thing into the good thing,so drinking a litttle can speed up the recycling of the blood,and can improve our slumber.

If you want to savvy more information about mobile phone, please come to http://www.nowsupplier.com/

It never goes deep but it's nice as a social lubricant.

My use is very sparse these days (as is my social life).

i used to drink a lot and feel like a fuckn king

i drink now and feel like killing myself before i'm even drunk (which takes a lot of booze even without tolerance)..bipolar..and up for days rambling to myself

i won't buy it and i've been staying away from drinking for a couple weeks now.

all it does it ease my boredom in an otherwise boring place, but the end result is never worth the cheap thrill that is almost non-existant now

give me weed any day tho, and i'm happy

Its nothing but a dirty poison. I get no good feeling from it if drinking more than 3 or 4 beers. Thats not why i dislike it either. When your trippin for example being around drunk people is terrible. When your sober with drunk people, its terrible. When your drunk with sober people , its terrible. Its just fucking terrible in every situation.

You get nothing from it. Its useless. Cons drown out the pros over and over. Im very confused as to how someone could enjoy being drunk. Having a few to relax is completely different. Actually ill only have a few to be slighly more relaxed but more so to enhance a weed buzz. Or if i got coke(like 5 times a year), kuz well thats just tha shit.

When I am drunk I feel infallible. I have been known to mistake myself for Jesus while inebriated. When I am sober or just not drunk most drunk people annoy me. I understand why though, alcohol makes you dangerously uninhibited. I'm trying to stay away from street drugs and pharmaceuticals for a while so alcohol is a decent substitute for the weekends.

Same here Jeff. I drink mostly on weekend, and a lot durning the week. Mostly before and after Dinner. I havn't quite reached the point to drink in the morning.
I try to keep it after noon.
all tho when I have a bad day I tend to think of drinking.