• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Are You Drinking? V2. Frosty Jacks - For The Discerning Pisshead

To be honest it just seems like turd polishing at this stage HF.
My pallette is skew-wif so the captain ain't wrong its me gob!

I think a Bourbon will make all better

Just started the night with a nice pouring of Sipsmith, tonic & a slice of cucumber <3

Well played. A touch of class in a glass...cushty.

Thank you! The cucumber makes it even more refreshing, might switch it up in a bit though, maybe some kind of German beer perhaps? Having a night on my own with a cheeky gram of mkat, so anything goes <3

WGkTxpT.jpg

Zesty AND fresh!

Vodka and coke - first drink since Saturday. Trying to be good and started a diet so only going to have the couple (well that is the plan).

I usually get the Happy Shopper brand from the local newsagents.

Fuck Aldi & Lidl, Happy Shopper is where it's at!

Always think that those energy drinks, are a kids dream. Kids must be getting fucking Buzzin of those things. Thats some grade a class A shit, to a ten year old. Scary really. Must have an effect on so many levels to youths.

^How you think they feel after taking a couple Ritalin and macking down a fucking Rockstar no wonder kids are so damn hyper active over here.

OT: Beast ICE. I got a full stomach so I'm in for the long haul I'm afraid....

Costa made me feel like I a had a heart condition. There marketing is on point though, and pretty much stolen from illegal drugs, in the words they use etc. There must be so many little kids addicted to that shit.

Yay! My local Polish shop has restocked the 9% Karpackie!! I might not have my 3, but I've got me Karpackie...

I sense a love song coming on after a few more...

Oh, Karpackie! The day you laid your eyes on me,
I knew from then on and it was clear to see,
No matter how far removed a stimulant you might be,
You are my last chance to mask my last dance with Lady Three.

*cough*

I sense a love song coming on after a few more...

Oh, Karpackie! The day you laid your eyes on me,
I knew from then on and it was clear to see,
No matter how far removed a stimulant you might be,
You are my last chance to mask my last dance with Lady Three.

*cough*

You took the words right out of my mouth... (We all know a song about that don't we children?)

FUBAR - you took the words right out of my mouth - it must have been while you were boning me.