• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Are You Drinking? V2. Frosty Jacks - For The Discerning Pisshead

No Australians drink it. It is not even sold in our bottleshops. Its not brewed here...its basically English lol. No one else drinks it lol

Exactly, it's english and absolutely criminal, that's literally the definition of australian right there.

I found that JD was good in coming down from 3. Used to be able to drink the stuff like a fish but one or two gulps of it had me sorted nicely :)

Evey

Yep, I don't know what it is with whisky and come downs! Always helps me out. That warm body feeling just totally relaxes you, and makes you at peace again.

Yeaaaaahhhh after that firey, hot, sparks-flying, passionate love-affair - tones doen the energy levels n leave a warm glow......

Post-3
Whisky
Glow

Speaking of........ I imagine FUBZ is fkn n going up n down like a vibro on heat with the Mrs right now if he's got that 3 =D

Evey

I have just partaken of a cheeky draught of the sexcretions from Mrs Fubz' velvet cup. Unfortunately it was tainted with 3fpm so had to freshen my mouth with vodka... :\

I have just partaken of a cheeky draught of the sexcretions from Mrs Fubz' velvet cup. Unfortunately it was tainted with 3fpm so had to freshen my mouth with vodka... :\
Does it really get in the juices and make it taste bad? That would ruin one of my great joys.

I am about to drink some beer. Going out to see some friends bands. Hopefully i behave myself as i have work in the morning but if i get the taste for beer its hard to stop...and the first one is tasting good

Gin and ginger beer after work soothers...very yummy. Using an Australian gin i had not tried before..Four Pillars Gin and its bloody beautiful....but it had want to be as it was not cheap. I can see a few of these going down the hatch today.

Coffee! Didn't get the chance last night to get to sleep in the end - i stopped smoking the 3 about 2 am but despite a shedload of Norflurazepam i couldn't get my head down. Managed to get hold of some weed and a tiny bag of naughty before 9am tho - which Is just what the doctor ordered. I finally fell asleep about lunchtime after the smoke and slept untill 3am this morning.

I have a busy day so with my being up so early, especially after a long sleep, I felt groggy but fine. 100mgs (vaped) of 3 with my coffee and fag has brought me round nicely, (i always planned to attack the 2nd half gram bag I had today as I have alot to do, so rather than push the boat out ill leave it alone now for a few hours and Ill top up as and when I start to flag. Today I use the drugs functionality, and ill have as much as I need and no more. Realistically, there's no reason why I shoudnt have at least 200 - 250mg left by the time I can finally chill, which will go away with the other 2 gs I have stashed for after the ban.

Cold beer at the beach watching the waves. Very nice but i would prefer to be surfing though..

Cold beer at the beach watching the waves. Very nice but i would prefer to be surfing though..

That shark alarm been on since? You'll have to have words with Sharky - spoiling all the fun like this :D

Evey

oakham_citra-415x600.jpg

Delicious stuff. Very distinctive taste and perfect served chilled on a lovely warm and sunny afternoon like today. Yum! <3

Not my photo, I don't own any respectable drinking receptacles for ale but you get the idea...