• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Are You Drinking? V2. Frosty Jacks - For The Discerning Pisshead

I have put off typing that for two days knowing somebody would have something to say on the matter :D

A whole year without a sip. And I have chosen the one. K Cider. Too nice it hurts.

JD honey and ginger ale....and it's horrible. I actually debated about pouring it out but decided to just drink it quickly :D

Codial. Robinson strawberry n kiwi n lots of it....

Out at mo so coffee n water.

Evey

Why did you break last night out of curiosity? Hope your ok man :(

In all honesty, I felt like I deserved it. I just set myself a shitty little challenge to do it, and I did. Holy shit, does it make gatherings different. I was gonna continue, but shit has really hit the fan lately. Fucking police locked me up for slicing my own arm. HAHA shit that was an interesting day.l was bless in my life, then got jumped by some shitty people. Some other shit happened, and I was angry, I can't anyone, or smash stuff up, so I decided to slice my arm. Police were called, spent the night in a cell, then made homeless, And then had a seizure, then homeless. (sorry life story). Thanks though man;)

In all honesty, I felt like I deserved it. I just set myself a shitty little challenge to do it, and I did. Holy shit, does it make gatherings different. I was gonna continue, but shit has really hit the fan lately. Fucking police locked me up for slicing my own arm. HAHA shit that was an interesting day.l was bless in my life, then got jumped by some shitty people. Some other shit happened, and I was angry, I can't anyone, or smash stuff up, so I decided to slice my arm. Police were called, spent the night in a cell, then made homeless, And then had a seizure, then homeless. (sorry life story). Thanks though man;)

Things dont sound too good there mate. Sounds like you need a clear head to sort things out. Hope it works out for you.

Me..well I am drinking beer in the nude and shortly that will change to drinking wine in the nude. Nude is the way forward.

Yeah HouseFever seen you around here before you normally speak a lot of sense and your a sound lad but what that post says to me is you are needing a break amigo. I was getting fucked up myself last year went through a bad phase, tried to make serious decisions while still high and it all blew back in my face, things for me only really got better when I sobered up and settled down for a bit.

no sleep since sunday so lots of energy drinks. not feeling too amazing at the mo but hopefully the drug dealing mailman will bring me some goodies

Things dont sound too good there mate. Sounds like you need a clear head to sort things out. Hope it works out for you.

Me..well I am drinking beer in the nude and shortly that will change to drinking wine in the nude. Nude is the way forward.

You've convinced me to try this nude thing out. :)