European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Are You Drinking? V2. Frosty Jacks - For The Discerning Pisshead

A nice choc flavour WHEY N EGG WHITES shake....... yesterday at 8:30 an

Evey

Friday morning and still drinking it now?!

Pour moi c'est Stella Artois.

Sofia-a rose from CA made by Francis Ford Coppola who definitely can do other things than make movies! Dry, more like the southern French varieties.

Ice cold Stella for me as I come to terms with the clock passing 3am not being a hilarious mistake in my viewing...

Ugh can't stand Stella ugh all that gas n that bitter taste, rather you than me.

Evey

Is your distaste of Stella specific or do you dislike lager in general?

A nice choc flavour WHEY N EGG WHITES shake....... yesterday at 8:30 an

Evey

I hope if you're eating raw egg whites you're buying pasturised ones. The risk of salmonella poisioning from eating unpasturised raw eggs is very significant. I got salmonella by doing exactly that and it nearly killed me. I spent 4 weeks in hospital with my organs shutting down and eventually contracted reactive arthritis when the bug went after my joints ....that's what causes my pain problems today.

Eating raw eggs is a very had idea and certainly not worth it for the sake of an extra 3 grams of protein in a whey protein shake.

I can't advise strongly enough not to do it.

No it's protein powder that I bought from a local gym it contains egg whites Wow that's terrible. Oh I'm always particular on how I do my eggs I don't eat them unless they're as hard as rock.

Evey

Oranjeboon import 8.5% posh tramp juice £20 a crate out the back door from my mate arren the bangle.

Only problem is when I have a crate , it gets drunk quick as fuck.

No booze at all today. Thats a rare day.

I'm drunk today and I'm rarely sober
A handsome rover from town to town
Oh, but I am sick now and my days are numbered
So come ye young men and lay me down

I'm drinking water because I recently decided to end my 20 year Lucozade addiction, and trying to stop all non-alcoholic fizzy drinks. It's shite and my body is really missing all of that sugar. It'll probably be now that I realise I have diabetes.

I'm drunk today and I'm rarely sober
A handsome rover from town to town
Oh, but I am sick now and my days are numbered
So come ye young men and lay me down

I'm drinking water because I recently decided to end my 20 year Lucozade addiction, and trying to stop all non-alcoholic fizzy drinks. It's shite and my body is really missing all of that sugar. It'll probably be now that I realise I have diabetes.
Know any diabetics ? If you do get them to do a bgl for you. Saves a trip to the doctors. Do it before eating. If its between 3.5 and 8 you are all good. To know definitely then you need to fast for 12 hours and get a blood test but a quick prick and test with a friends machine will give you an indication. If you drink lots of water and are pissing all the time get it checked.

Know any diabetics ? If you do get them to do a bgl for you. Saves a trip to the doctors. Do it before eating. If its between 3.5 and 8 you are all good. To know definitely then you need to fast for 12 hours and get a blood test but a quick prick and test with a friends machine will give you an indication. If you drink lots of water and are pissing all the time get it checked.

You can buy a BM machine from Boots or any chemist really for fairly cheap...

I bought my own for work as the ones given as standard are prone to breaking and I got this nifty little one the clips onto my belt .

I have on occasion checked my own blood glucose out of nothing but pure boredom....:)

You can buy a BM machine from Boots or any chemist really for fairly cheap...

I bought my own for work as the ones given as standard are prone to breaking and I got this nifty little one the clips onto my belt .

I have on occasion checked my own blood glucose out of nothing but pure boredom....:)
Yeah i used to check mine every month or so when i was on the ward out of curiosity. At one stage i put on a bit of weight and was drinking lots of water and pissing heaps so i checked it a few times at work. Highest it got was 7.2 which still slightly concerned me so i had a bloodtest and it was fine. Diabetes is not something you want to acquire. You are unlikely to become type 1 as an adult but it can happen but type 2 is very common and quite avoidable with a bit of exercise and a sensible diet. Soft drinks loaded with sugar are a recipe for disaster i reckon. So are some medications like Olanzapine which is a common anti psychotic that causes pretty bad weight gain and can lead to metabolic syndrome and type 2 diabetes.

Currently drinking Stonier Reserve Mornington Peninsular Pinot Noir 2012. Stunning wine. The bottle is almost empty. Tempted to crack another bottle as this one has gone all too quick as fine wine does. I just received a mixed case of the best wines from the Barossa Valley in South Australia from a mate in the wine industry. A few Italian Chianti Classicos and a couple of Spanish Rioja's too. Probably about $900 worth of wine for free :) He's a wine journalist so gets tonnes of samples for free and saw i was drinking a few budget wines on Facebook so decided to send me a care parcel. Very tempting. Might break out some vintage cheddar and crack a shiraz. Rockford Basketpress Shiraz 2014 is calling me. I have a few days in the office doing NDIS reports and a Power Point presentation to give to workers to encourage clients with schizophrenia to take their meds going through the advantages of doing so and also the reasons not too. It's just about finished and is pretty damn good if i dont say so myself. Just a couple of animations to time in with the narration and its done. So a slight hangover i can deal with tomorrow. Another bottle wont hurt...well it wont hurt tonight lol. It may well hurt tomorrow but nothing a few glasses of water tonight and a couple of coffees and a bacon and egg roll cant fix tomorrow. Quality Barossa Valley Shiraz it is.

Shitty Glens Vodka and lemonade.... scrumptious! hopefully i wont go blind and get Aids-cancer

I would kill for a bottle of Glens vodka right now. In fact, I don't care who it belongs to...