• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Are You Drinking? V2. Frosty Jacks - For The Discerning Pisshead

It is the way forward.

Maybe I will try this in the summer. My little brother walks around naked all the time cause he's too lazy to do laundry (I'd call him a lazy fuck but it would be an insult to lazy fuck's everywhere). Its too cold right now though if I walked around naked I'd be tasting my own testicles in the back of my throat.

I'm drinking Beast ICE (Milwaukee's Best 5.9%). Half drunk in the AM I feel like a king.

Not had Leffe in so long, but this really is the creme de la creme beer for me

image2acfd.jpg

Westvleteran 12 would be the creme de la creme of beer for me. Ive only had it a handful of times but its insanely good.

Just finished a bottle of Esterella Spanish made beer there, and half way through a bottle of Singha Thai produced beer now. Fucking swish tasting session eh mates ;)

Vodka and Frosty Jack's. (Not together, obviously - I wouldn't want you to think I were common or owt...)

The wife is out and I've been paid, so its time for The Famous Grouse. Princess Margaret drank it, and it never did her any harm. Oh...

Curse my cursed existence! Having only recently discovered a Polish shop just up the road that sells Karpackie 9% lager at £1/500ml tin (50p cheaper than the Asian shop around the corner), I was informed tonight that they have sold out and won't be restocking :X

So I've been reduced to drinking 7% Perla which tastes like fucking Carling in comparison.

So to get my revenge on the cunts, I'll be voting 'out' in the referendum. Then I'm gonna torch the shop...

Nice Adelaide Hills Chardonnay tonight with some barbecued fish. Perfect combination.

Curse my cursed existence! Having only recently discovered a Polish shop just up the road that sells Karpackie 9% lager at £1/500ml tin (50p cheaper than the Asian shop around the corner), I was informed tonight that they have sold out and won't be restocking :X

So I've been reduced to drinking 7% Perla which tastes like fucking Carling in comparison.

So to get my revenge on the cunts, I'll be voting 'out' in the referendum. Then I'm gonna torch the shop...

I feel you, pal. I went to the off-licence after work today to get a much-needed bottle of Devon's finest tonic wine, only to find they only had half bottles left until tomorrow. I didn't think it was possible for a wine merchant to run out of full bottles of Buckfast in Northern Ireland. I was unwilling to accept defeat; I visited many an alehouse, playhouse, and many a house beside. No joy came my way (this is what I imagined Y2K would have been like). In resignation, I settled on two half bottles of the holy tonic and a few lagers.

The Province is as it always was. We clearly still suffer under John Bull's tyranny :\

Miller high life bottles. One left and then I gotta go to the gas station for 40's of something or other where they will probably give me shit about my faded ID. Sure I'm just shy of 25 and obviously stoned as hell but they just like fucking with me.

Get some ginger beer and lime in the mix. One of my favorite drinks, was an EADDer that mentioned it. Jeez.