• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Are You Drinking? V2. Frosty Jacks - For The Discerning Pisshead

Thats one weird thought...and its a no from me. The idea has never entered my brain. Gross.

I doubt said ' Degenerate elixir " contains enough alcohol by volume to ever forget the shame of crouching head first into a puddle outside aldi with one of the party straws

See the trick is you have to IV it.

Not entirely true, IV gives that lovely rush of piss, sure, but your blood starts smelling like a urinal pretty soon.
The best way is to force feed the tramp an inhibitor of Alcohol Dehydrogenase and a diuretic: the alcohol will be excreted before metabolism so you get more beer pissed per puddle.

Not entirely true, IV gives that lovely rush of piss, sure, but your blood starts smelling like a urinal pretty soon.
The best way is to force feed the tramp an inhibitor of Alcohol Dehydrogenase and a diuretic: the alcohol will be excreted before metabolism so you get more beer pissed per puddle.

Even better, if you steal his liver then you get the added bonus cash from selling that as well as nice, piss flavoured booze to drink.

i knew the local degenerates would be along shortly to not only encourage me but educate me.

Jah bless

Degenerate?
I'll have you know the term is "Junkie Extraordinaire".

Whats a Karpackie? A beer?
Having demolished a few beers and a bottle of chardonnay i have moved onto a Spanish tempernillo. Very tasty.

No, it's not the Asian guy that works down the local hand car wash ;) it's a 9% Polish lager - lovely stuff...

(prepares to be mod slapped for casual racism...)

No, it's not the Asian guy that works down the local hand car wash ;) it's a 9% Polish lager - lovely stuff...
Never had it. My local bottlo has over 1200 different beers from around the world. I will see if they have it.

Why on earth did i buy Corona? Fuck its a shit beer. Not sure what i was thinking but i now have a bloody carton of it i have to drink. Note to self - never ever buy this rancid tapwater again.

Why on earth did i buy Corona? Fuck its a shit beer. Not sure what i was thinking but i now have a bloody carton of it i have to drink. Note to self - never ever buy this rancid tapwater again.

Ha, yeah fuck corona. Modelo is alright though, especially the dark. Same brewery, but Corona is shit. Ill drink the fuck out of it if it's all I got though, lol.

Ha, yeah fuck corona. Modelo is alright though, especially the dark. Same brewery, but Corona is shit. Ill drink the fuck out of it if it's all I got though, lol.
Oh i am drinking it. The sooner its gone the better.

Oh i am drinking it. The sooner its gone the better.

Rim a glass with a lime wedge, dip in salt then drink the corona - or just salt and lime the bottle. Or, lots of ice - tequila, top up with the corona, add lime.

Tomato juice, vodka, pepper and a sprinkling of chili powder.

Being a creature of habit - Tomato juice, vodka, pepper and a sprinkling of chili powder.