• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Are You Drinking? v. The Milk Of Human Kindness

Not drank this since I left Spain (ten?) years ago until tonight . Not great but better than local beer.

Started off with Arrak and Ginger Ale - then moved on to a couple of vodka and cokes.

Had half bottle of wine with dinne(normally I only drink red but have fancied a bottle of Rose for ages so Rose it was), now drinking vodka and ginger ale.

Not drank this since I left Spain (ten?) years ago until tonight . Not great but better than local beer.
A personal favourite out in Espana but is that the real 5.5% Estrella or the shitty english brew at 4.6% or there abouts. Nice either way but the real deal is the boyo.

Jose Cuervo Silver. Was drinking Tanqueray with lime and soda last night which was fucking lovely but I'm all out of soda and have no desire to actually move sooo tequila it is

Everytime I drink tequilla I end up doing something stupid, like getting my bewbies out!

I walked across the Rhine river ( entire walk was about a quarter of a mile ) topless! Was not instigated by me though. I didn't back down from a good challenge!

It is a fine, fine line with tequila! Really the only spirit I like drinking straight though aside from gin. Definitely done my share of daft stuff on it before I learned how to drink properly. And that level of tequila induced toplessness is admirable tbh, might as well go all out (haaa).

Think I'm pretty much due my bedtime joint now, missus still has to be up at five which means I will be cos her alarm needs to wake the fucking dead to get her up

I look forward to the day you get to come up here and we can down some tequilla! Sleep well m'tipsy dear xx

Me too! I'll get a classy bottle for the occasion. Shall sleep well, have a good rest of evening yaself x

That San Jose is a nice Tequila - we have the gold as seems to go better with mixers (and it never ends well if I'm drinking unmixed spirits).

We have a few bottles of it as one of my partners favorites.

I'm currently drinking fresh carrot and apple juice, bit lime, decent slug of vodka and loads of ice. Going town a bit too easy though :D

I can't say I've had the gold! Not mixed the silver with much bar some margaritas we made a few weeks ago, but it's got this right nice peppery taste to it drank straight from the fridge.

Carrot, apple, lime and vodka sounds fucking lovely, will have to make a note to get the requisite supplies. Got my first go at a Tom Collins here after I realised I don't actually have to BUY simple syrup, and it's pretty good. Could have done with more lime, but I feel all classy-like overall. Is going down easy too; I have to be somewhere I don't want to be in an hour or so so hoping I can sneak a couple in before we go :D

I can't say I've had the gold! Not mixed the silver with much bar some margaritas we made a few weeks ago, but it's got this right nice peppery taste to it drank straight from the fridge.

Carrot, apple, lime and vodka sounds fucking lovely, will have to make a note to get the requisite supplies. Got my first go at a Tom Collins here after I realised I don't actually have to BUY simple syrup, and it's pretty good. Could have done with more lime, but I feel all classy-like overall. Is going down easy too; I have to be somewhere I don't want to be in an hour or so so hoping I can sneak a couple in before we go :D

Its really strange as fresh carrot and apple taste like sweet pomegranate juice - lime and vodka just beefs it up a bit, problem with it, is it goes down way too easily. Haha, for your Tom Collins make your simple syrup with ginger :), will give it a nice spicy kick. I love margaritas<3 - again though they are too easy to drink as they are sweet.

Pomegranate <3 Aye stuff that goes down easy is lethal, I'm wanting to make some tea-based cocktails that I can see going a bit like that if done right. Will give the ginger a bash, did not think of that when I was deciding on flavouring, I love ginger can def see it going well <3 Considered rosemary but didn't have it fresh and it's kinda limited. Agree on the margaritas, man I made myself so ill drinking frozen ones at £3 a pop from Download Festival back in '07. They are lovely tho, will take any excuse to order one

Just made a Parma Violet syrup to go with my gin and it is probably the best thing ever, no lie

A bottle of 'Jeeves Punch - A Quintessentially British Drink'

70cl for £3.97 from Morrison's, reduced from £5.99

Actually, it tastes a bit shit, but who fuckin cares.. It's 17.5% ABV...

On the frosty jacks, mixing it with some double strength apple and blackcurrant squash. Its a few days before pay day and just want to get drunk