• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Are You Drinking? v. The Milk Of Human Kindness

Got a cheap case of Bud just to chill with today but got spirits left from the weekend so I've made some gin, tonic, and lime ice lollies and a few tequila and cloudy lemonade ones too. Dunno how they'll turn out, didn't put a lot of booze in but dunno if I still overdid it but confident they'll taste ok at least!

Got a cheap case of Bud just to chill with today but got spirits left from the weekend so I've made some gin, tonic, and lime ice lollies and a few tequila and cloudy lemonade ones too. Dunno how they'll turn out, didn't put a lot of booze in but dunno if I still overdid it but confident they'll taste ok at least!

Glad you found a use for those limes haha.

I keep finding them everywhere! Two were in the sink dyed pink from the Chinese chicken, one on the floor, and the rest in the bag in front of the dragon tank. Gonna go test the lollies out now, had such an arsehole of a day I need to drink. I actually need to.

edit: took a detour to the ice lollies via a litre of scrumpy mate brought back from Cornwall. not complaining :D

Last edited:
I was drinking tomato juice. My tummy is now telling me that was a bad choice of beverage.

Would kill for a porter now....that's it, off for a draught one whilst I still can.

Well, yeah. A good porter will take care of all your baggage for you .....

=D, even if somehow I was the specific target, I'll take it =D.

Unfortunately, all they have is bitter, which is impossible to joke about Afaik, but I'm strapped in for any more killer zings.

Should have definitely called for a Porter, now I'm stuck out of politeness with at least 1 mediocre pint.

Last edited:
Found some Fosters flavoured with spiced rum and normal rum in the offie the other day, decided to give em a whirl. The spiced rum tastes far too medicinal to really drink more than one can but the normal rum is legit nice, is just Fosters with a kinda cinder toffee-like aftertaste and it's nice enough for me to have had like...I think this is my third can? I don't normally drink Fosters or rum but yeah can see me getting more later.

edit: did not get more fosters but I have just been handed a cocktail consisting of like lychee juice, vodka, some bubble tea ball things and probably cranberry juice that is actually fucking lovely

Last edited:
Chilled Coke Zero, if it's good enough for the colonies it's good enough for me

Fentimans Ginger Beer.
Hmm. Now, I've never been much of a fan of the G and T, but I think one of my locals keeps Fentimans Tonic Water. And I might just hafta try a Bombay Sapphire and Fentimans sometime. It probably will be nothing at all like the cheap industrial floor cleaner and fizz I've been passed across bars in seedier places I have known.

Need to get me some of that, got a bottle in a cafe the other day and I regret ever buying generic supermarket ginger beer

Damn right... my only gripe is that it doesn't come in a bigger bottle. I guess it's a reasonable trade-off though.

Yup! Reckon I'm gonna search for some today, cannot remember which supermarket I've seen it in

Strange as I have a thing for ginger beer / ale at the moment - really refreshing ice cold or as a mixer.

Vodka and Monster energy drink - got a tonne of work to get through in the next few hours (well PS4 :D)

Ginger ale is a poor imitation of ginger beer.

You could try making some ginger beer yourself Snollz, although I seem to remember a lot of the bottles exploding in the shed when we made it as kids.