• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Are You Drinking? v. The Milk Of Human Kindness

I have the opposite problem. My appetite has abandoned me in the last month or so. I'm currently drinking a strawberry Complan. I've always been skinny but have lost over a stone recently due to a number of factors. My wee belly is gone. I can't even push it out anymore to make it look big :(

I can tell by the state of my skin and gums that I'm not getting the nutrients I need so hopefully this will kick start some weight gain :)

Do you take a multivitamin Don? Might help a bit if you're struggling to get all the food you need.

I have the opposite problem. My appetite has abandoned me in the last month or so. I'm currently drinking a strawberry Complan. I've always been skinny but have lost over a stone recently due to a number of factors. My wee belly is gone. I can't even push it out anymore to make it look big :(

See if you can get a doctor to prescribe you Fresubin, Fortisip, Modulen, Ensure etc, they are a more complete liquid diet.

Contents of my wine rack since I quit drinking booze:

Replaced one habit with another heh. Since I have no sense of taste they all taste exactly the same to me anyway, just the colours of the bottle make them all seem different to me though, weirdly.

ha it's not your sense of taste, josh - they all just taste like fizzy acid and sugar. they're still weirdly nice on occasion tharr

Drinking Yorkshire tea with a bag of chamomile thrown in because I did it accidentally yesterday and it tasted pretty good. Also takes the edge off a bit shut up I'm really sensitive to caffeine.

I do like some of the more exotically flavoured Lucozades, all of them actually, but just buy one of the mini bottles once in a blue moon when I'm hungover now. Tried drinking them to keep me awake at work but just made me feel shit cos it's not really a physically demanding job unless stuff goes tits up and tbh a couple litres of water over the course of the day seems to work better. I did end up with a collection of Morrisons lemonade bottles when I quit booze for a bit and wondered how I hadn't magically lost weight :D

I've been drinking a few bottles of lucozade original every day since I can remember. I used to have a whole fridge dedicated to it!

Do you take a multivitamin Don? Might help a bit if you're struggling to get all the food you need.

I've never taken any multivitamins. This complan has 26 different vitamins and minerals, along with whatever the milk provides. It has helped me get my appetite back a bit and I'm eating much more regularly now.

See if you can get a doctor to prescribe you Fresubin, Fortisip, Modulen, Ensure etc, they are a more complete liquid diet.

I might say to him/her when I go to see about getting asthma diagnosed. I'm not relying on the complan for the weight gain, just to get appetite back. Once it's back, I don't think I'll have much problem starting to put the weight back on. The appetite disappeared due to a period of quite heavy stimulant use, followed by a predictable depressive episode which seems to have left me. I was steady at around 9.5 stone before the stimulants and now I'm just over 8 stone :\

The problem is that the damage is already done and now I have to start again, and deal with/avoid all the shame :!

About to have a nice silverside roast %)

Black Russian, over a ton of ice, and via a screw top, Matalan screw top type, stay cold picnic type drinking vessel.

I iz a classy burd.

Milk.

My parents were visiting at the weekend so I had to buy some to make them tea. I don't usually have it in the house because I can't smell when it's gone off. (also, if you think about it, drinking the milk of another animal is pretty weird). Needed to get rid of it whilst I was relatively certain it was still fresh so I chugged the lot of it.

I drink quite a lot of milk, even though it's not good for me. As someone once put it very well:

Milk is prefect, it has all of the nutrients you need to survive and be healthy, if you're a baby cow.

Quite. Guilty pleasure though really, nothing synthetic really emulates that texture does it?

Hertog-Jan, the best regular beer the Dutch breweries have to offer. At least, in my opinion.

I tried to drink a can of rockstar that someone left at my house once. I took a couple of sips and it felt like it was dissolving my tongue! It was so damn sweet/acidic.

i don't usually drink those energy drinks either but it was that or tea at a cafe place on train station £2 quid for a fucking can tho!

Blue Oranjeboom. I wouldn't specify blue but the woman in the offie did when I asked for it so now I'm wondering if there are different can colours/types?

Only COCONUT WATER THESE TIMES nearly 4 yrs no liquor %)

Ital
Ire n essential unless well alchy is the bottom of all addictions