• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Are You Drinking? v. The Milk Of Human Kindness

Vodka and coke (first one in a few weeks) - stuck to the beers on holiday and actually came home with the duty free that I bought when going out (first for me :D).

Well my good intentions went out of the window today - to late to start anything productive now so

Vodka and coke

Got some Nescafe gingerbread lattes which are pretty nice, got quite into coffee recently, gonna go pick up a sample set of Monin syrups from the coffee shop down the road in a bit.

I don't like the sound of gingerbread coffee though a few people really like the taste. I lover caramal late or cafe mocho. I do love my coffee but I will only drink Nescafe x

Evey

it would! might have to give that a bash. they had an amaretto one too but that just smells and tastes like poison.

Where you getting this stuff from? All I can find online is some random instant stuff.

(Now then, now then - You could have won a speedboat/caravan , but you have got a set of spoons 'thanks for nothing Jim' :D )

Bear

oh it is just instant, but its fine for an instant. it's called beanies. think my mam just got it from sainsbury's or the ilk. it's worth a bash unless it's gonna cost you a ton to have it shipped.

oh it is just instant,

You do mean the instant my 400% overly priced capsule is ready - it will taste like the crunchy god of coffee has sacrificed himself in my cup.

jQwJjLB.png

May the Power of Christ compel you.

haha, sure why not. it's £2.50 a jar here which is reasonable for the novelty.

i know there's no price discussion here, and you're already waving the banhammer, but fuck it - i defy you and your infernal rulebook. and the horse you rode in on.

I don't like the sound of gingerbread coffee though a few people really like the taste. I lover caramal late or cafe mocho. I do love my coffee but I will only drink Nescafe x

Evey

Tis quite nice, not very overbearing but then I love gingerbread, totally fucking forgot to go to Lidl today to get some, evening ruined. Was never one for coffee til very recently, my tutor gave me some stuff she'd bought on a trip to the coast and it blew my head off and then independently discovered the merits of our local coffee shop sooo!

Coors Light. I can't drink 'proper' lager or beer anymore because my body has decided to react to two cans or more by giving me an instant hangover equivalent to at least half a bottle of vodka. Are there any other light beers that are more interesting than this or am I just doomed to vaguely tangy piss water?