European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Are You Drinking? v. The Milk Of Human Kindness

Tried...

serveimage

... earlier. Only I had the mango flavour one. Wouldn't think that mango and lager were a match made in heaven... and they're not but definitely not as bad as I was expecting. Worth it for novelty value but that's about it really.

Also had a bottle of that cloudy Strongbow cos it was on offer. Not bad for Strongbow - definitely tastier than the standard stuff.

Happily drank 3/4 of the flask of sloe gin my Mum gave me last night, holy hell it was nice. Only put it away cos the missus wanted some saving, I need to get in on this.

Sloe gin is the absolute tits! However, it requires a level of self control that I don't possess to be able to leave it until it's ready. Typical scenario: "Well I've got the gin, I've got the sloes. I can either neck the gin now, or wait a couple of weeks for the sloes to infuse into the gin. Aah, fuck it..."

Sloe gin and 7-up a match made in heaven!

I really need to try to make this myself. Odd as I hate gin but I think the sloe berries mask the taste of juniper berries found in gin that make it so ghastly for me! Sloe gin yes, gin gin, FUCK THAT SHIT!

Ginger beer and vodka - only had a few as I have to drive later (9 hours).

A glass of wine to wash down a few lines of beautiful cocaine. Trying to get some work down but somewhat distracted :D

Sloe gin is the absolute tits! However, it requires a level of self control that I don't possess to be able to leave it until it's ready. Typical scenario: "Well I've got the gin, I've got the sloes. I can either neck the gin now, or wait a couple of weeks for the sloes to infuse into the gin. Aah, fuck it..."

Haha aye, wondering if I'd have the control to make it myself. Can take or leave most booze but gin <3 Apparently me mum managed to get pissed off the sloes after but she hasn't been drunk since the Benazir Bhutto episode at my uncle's wedding in like 2007.

Sloe gin and 7-up a match made in heaven!

I really need to try to make this myself. Odd as I hate gin but I think the sloe berries mask the taste of juniper berries found in gin that make it so ghastly for me! Sloe gin yes, gin gin, FUCK THAT SHIT!

Yep this sounds kinda good, not normally one for sweet drinks but I could go for that. I don't mind the juniper, obviously, but I did eat pine needles as a child so ymmv.

Waiting to go to work and then return so I can have a couple beers and maybe a gin and tonic with the Hendricks miniature I could have sworn I drank weeks ago after I bought it cos I thought I didn't like it but liked the bottle

Last edited:
Few stellas first drink in over 2 months after being on Antabuse (disulfiram), it taste weak as fuck and not very nice, but one pint has me feeling like i did when i had 3-4 special brews so the tolerance has gone, can't see why i loved it so much.

Few stellas first drink in over 2 months after being on Antabuse (disulfiram), it taste weak as fuck and not very nice, but one pint has me feeling like i did when i had 3-4 special brews so the tolerance has gone, can't see why i loved it so much.

How is the Antabuse? Did it kill any of the cravings for you? I'm currently taking Naltrexone but it does jack shit for the cravings.

Well i only went on them because of my living with family situation and was made to basically, i was taking them i don't think they do anything for cravings just a deterrent to make you ill if you do drink, i was taking campral (acamprosate calcium for the cravings) too but i also just started a new job when i started and kept busy but the fear of knowing i would be ill etc if i had a drink on antabuse was enough. i would try to get those really knowing you can't drink and the long half life (12 days after last dose to be able to drink) works well so you can't skip a day and drink.

Come the revolution I'll still be lobbing bricks at parliament but yesterday I joined a wine club for the first time. Twelve bottles of red plus two crystal glasses, free delivery (ordered Saturday night, arrived this morning) all for £50. Wine alone is worth £120. And the glasses are lovely.

No more co-op gut rot for me. Imma kill myself the civilised way.

Oh tonight's choice is Camino de Seda. Literally, apparently, the Silk Road. 14.5%, 65% syrah with an aroma of sweet mocha. Obviously.