• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are You CRAVING v. I wanna be sedated

A night off work to smoke weed and fuck around but I only have seven nights left so fuck it I'll just half ass everything

RELIEF...from decades of moderate/severe pain. BTW, even doctors specializing in PM (joke with no punch line) don't have answers for me.

I've tried MS Contin, Fentanyl patch and currently Oxycodone IR. My doctor doesn't think I can "absorb" ER formulation. I just spent almost 2 weeks in hospital for dehydration and partial bowel obstruction. FML

Weed... I have to stop again even though I shouldn't have started again in the first place. However, I couldn't pass up all the free oil my friends were giving me. I want a new job though, or else I will just become a dominatrix.

^Some good bud would be nice but I'm in the same boat. Unless someone wants to donate some clean piss.. Can't afford the fake.

Also meth. Meffffffffffffff

Friends "with free oil" would be a dream! :) I've never tried, but wanted to try the THC/CBD oils for a modicum of pain relief. My life is a living (existing only) HELL!

Craving a stronger shot of Dillies, lately it's just been 8mg-16mgs to keep me going

I crave to slam a 30mg hydromorphone! Oh yes that would be so nice and relaxing. Perhaps topped of with 60mg temazepam!

Hydromorphone
High quality Ketamine, MXE, or misc dissociatives
Dabs
Diazepam, Clonazepam, or my Flubromazolam which should be coming soon. Also Etizolam, Clonazolam, Alprazolam, any benzos really.

But TBH what I'm really craving is a girl to cuddle, and some food :/

Last edited:
A fucking speedball right now would be great, or just some Cocaine, haven't had any good snow in awhile.

A good opioid would be the holy grail right now, but I'm unable and codeine doesn't look appealing anymore.