• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are You CRAVING v. I wanna be sedated

i've had this stash of 5-meo-mipt laying around for awhile and ive been wanting to dip into it, but my girl doesnt want to trip with me and I havent had the motivation to do it alone...but I would still love to get a little trippy

Craving..... sleep.
or the ability to feel tired at night time... yeahhh!

I get so tired in the day, then when I have to sleep, I'm not tired at all. ugh nocturnal problems.

Maybe that means I'm craving some kind of sedative that is gonna put me to bed, lol

Craving Heroin, company and cuddles.
Any of them would be better than the tail end of this weekend's binge.

<3

Craving is something I'm used to feel and with me I know the feeling itself does not last more than one hour.
It comes and goes and all I do is switch the living one day at a time to one hour at a time. And get busy, by all means.

I actually crave sleeping well and non-stop. That's what I really miss.

The ability to revert the drunken stupidity I managed to pull off this weekend. Not having a hangover would be a treat as well.

We definitely need this synthetic booze now!

A scientist has cracked a chemical conundrum, which has allowed him to develop new drugs that could wean people off alcohol, while allowing them to enjoy the feeling of being “tipsy”.
The first drug, which called “alcosynth”, is a drink that mimics alcohol. It a non-toxic inebriant that removes the risks of hangovers, liver toxicity, aggression and loss of control.
A benzodiazepine derivative, the substance is in the Valium family, but without being addictive or causing withdrawal symptoms, he claims.
The man behind this marvel is Professor David Nutt, who became famous as the drugs tsar fired by the British government in 2009 for proclaiming that horse-riding is more dangerous than ecstasy.
Now, the Imperial College neuropsychopharmacology professor is making waves with a new mission: saving us from the fatal effects of the most popular drug on earth, alcohol.

I don't really get it. Since when is it acceptable to want to get high off drugs other than ethanol, caffeine and nicotine? Say he manages to make it, then what? Is it going to be regulated like alcohol while other recreational drugs will still be banned? Sounds kind of backwards to me. And is there really any need for this? We have benzos, GHB and other stuff that one could easily substitute alcohol with.

How does he plan to have a drug which affects all these receptors (like ethanol does) in order to produce the high, but not produce tolerance and withdrawal? And anything that feels good has a pretty good chance at being psychologically addictive.

IMO it's a whole lot easier to just legalize and regulate all drugs. I'm sure alcohol usage and related problems would decrease then.

Good point about who's actually paying such sort of research for sure. But it's interesting nevertheless.

Hmmm guys, forgive me if I am but tweaked and rambling, but does this not seem a little bit smarter if you think about it? Prof. Nutt publicly got the boot in '09 for, as above, daring to proclaim Alcohol more dangerous than occasional MDMA/4-MMC usage.

His presentation of actual scientific data made the whole Drug War look a bit silly given that the huge profit margins of alcoholism remain the reason for its sickeningly casual marketing and position as legal in spite of its thoroughly documented addiction liability and potential for massive toxicity, a la Cirrhosis.

From there came the endless rhetoric and Cat/Mouse-esque banning of endlessly tweaked RC intoxicants under the official pretence as having no documented medical benefit and being implicated in genuine medical emergencies when 'abused' by the unwashed masses. Alcohol should by all accounts be highly illegal to a greater degree than Meth, Desoxyn is still prescribed, Vodka isn't.

It is precisely this hypocrisy that legitimate 'RC Ethanol' would illuminate provided it does indeed lack the toxicity of EtOH. If Professor Nutt's research finds Alcohol literally obsolete, then there is little choice but to reconsider the status of such a universal toxin.

<3

Opiates. Experiencing a minor withdrawal. Quite uncomfortable.. Especially when you have to be around people all day in rehab. :| I have about 3mg of suboxone left; but I'm hesitant to take it because atm I've already been in withdrawal this saturday & sunday (today). I'm thinking taking sub might offer temporary relief, but I fear it will undo the 2 days of w/d i've already gone through. Idk.

Opiates. Experiencing a minor withdrawal. Quite uncomfortable.. Especially when you have to be around people all day in rehab. :| I have about 3mg of suboxone left; but I'm hesitant to take it because atm I've already been in withdrawal this saturday & sunday (today). I'm thinking taking sub might offer temporary relief, but I fear it will undo the 2 days of w/d i've already gone through. Idk.

Your wd will basically restart if you dose that sub. Wait until your fully out of wd if you want to get high

Painkillers.... for pain, not to get high. I really need to stop drinking. I don't know how I manage to miss a step and fall down my staircase the other day. I did it like a champ though and managed to wake up for work the next day. My knee still hurts though D: My friends made me laugh so hard though... they were like $80 dollars of tequila at the club didn't even get you like that and a few bucks of shitty booze did. Fuck.

Last edited:
Amphetamine!!!!....or any other good stimulant......or anything euphoric really....all I gots is weed and shatter..need some shit to go with it but no job and no money=no fun:( edit: ha got a job starting tomorro now but no good drugs to help make it through a ten hour shift....actually Ill probly bring my pen wit tha shatter...but hey atleast Ill have the money comin in to buy the good drugs....just gotta not drink too much n keep the shit.

Last edited:
MXE. Probably going to be a long while before I see it again...

I'm bored to hell here at work. I just want to go home, eat dxm, blaze trees, have a cig, and go to sleep for a long time.

Not realllllllly severely craving anything right now tbh.

I mean, a bowl of nice indica to smoke would be lovely, as I am in dire need of sleep, I have to wake up in 3 hours o_O