D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are You CRAVING v. I wanna be sedated

Barbituates
Ketamine or MXE
Some good opium
Kratom sounds pretty nice too
Dabs
Xanax or Zolpidem

Money. I am going to a lot of warehouse/club events lately... like literally every weekend. I am not broke, but more money would be nice, especially since I forgot we have to book a hotel for new year eve soon because none of us will be sober enough to drive home. Also a side of ketamine would be nice... I might pick up some more in philly when I am there on saturday because my friend is dragging me to a trap show >.< the ratchetness is going to be real as fuck.

Last edited:
i'm most defiantly not craving IV Nerountin
wat_zps5bfizaoe.png
wat_zps5bfizaoe.png
wat_zps5bfizaoe.png
wat_zps5bfizaoe.png
wat_zps5bfizaoe.png
wat_zps5bfizaoe.png

drug free. the way I choose to be.

I'm dying while waiting for my etizolam/ETilee to get here in the next few days.

Cannabis, I'm all out and I gotta stop for probation. Fuck my life x100

MXE or Ket would be godly.

Last edited:
Nicely chilled on tramadol now, but I'm craving some ketamine now think of buying a gram on Friday just to KHOLE on!

Honestly Ecstasy but I'm spacing my rolls been rolling WAY to much but besides that COCAINE my other love

I'm craving for some peace of mind.
I'm craving for good sleeping nights.
For a peaceful, non remorseful heart.

Not realllllllly severely craving anything right now tbh.

I mean, a bowl of nice indica to smoke would be lovely, as I am in dire need of sleep, I have to wake up in 3 hours o_O

Good Verri, not reaally craving could be useful.
I'm also having problems to sleep. <3

Flubromazolam, Etizolam, Clonazolam

Kratom, Roxies, Opium, Laudanum tincture (dear god, if only I could find some)

Ketamine, MXE (❤️), 3-Meo-PCP, Deschloroketamine, misc high quality dissociatives

Any and all barbiturates and quaaludes

LSD, 1P-LSD, LSZ (does that stuff still exist?) and I've been wanting to try AL-LAD and ETH-LAD for a minute

High quality shrooms, 4 sub trypts (like 4aco DMT or 4HO MET, DMT

And of course, nitrous oxide <3

^so you're having a craving... for 20 different substances? ur gnar.

I just want some tobacco for a spliff, fuck.

Erik that thing about peace and unhealthy remorse really struck home for. I couldn't agree more.

I have some issues getting to sleep too, and getting restful sleep. It's a work in progress.

Yeah I crave not so much of a specific drug but to just not have such a tormented mind in general. I don't care what it is. It could be entirely non-recreational. I'd just like to settle in a bit more.

I could go for a cigarette or two but it doesn't work well with my meds.

And Sir, I did end up having a drink, the first one in several months. With that came the good and the bad. It sucks because I did too many drugs in my past, but not like a lot of people on bluelight. I was on focalin for several months, but I didn't slam grams of meth for several years on the daily. Yet still I get these cravings...