• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are You CRAVING v. I wanna be sedated

I'm craving sugar, but I cant keep treating my body like trash, and I have so much coffee there's no excuse for energy drinks.

I'm honestly convinced sugary drinks are my worst addiction. I have it under control 95% of the time.

Ketamine shits on heroin overall, basically "hippy heroin". Heron just tends to ruin my life way to quickly, I spiral outta control

Goddamn im glad I have no access to heroin where I live, but the pharmer's market is where it's at here. and lots of fent in town lately..

Goddamn im glad I have no access to heroin where I live, but the pharmer's market is where it's at here. and lots of fent in town lately..

You're lucky (if you're trying to avoid haeerooon). It's far too accessible; dope boys usually serve 0.07-0.1g caps/footlong a pop and to get their numbers you drive around the West Side and they notion for you to roll down the window so they can throw you testers and give your their trap phone numbers. It's too cheap and very potent. Some dealers have clearly laced their heroin with fentayl.... I can't complain

Last edited by a moderator:
You're lucky (if you're trying to avoid haeerooon). It's far too accessible; dope boys usually serve 0.07-0.1g caps/footlong a pop and to get their numbers you drive around the West Side and they notion for you to roll down the window so they can throw you testers and give your their trap phone numbers. It's too cheap and very potent. Some dealers have clearly laced their heroin with fentayl.... I can't complain

Jesus fucking Christ. I'd be addicted to heroin if it was that cheap and available. Fuck. That's insane. Sometimes I'm glad I live in bth central, not my style...

Yeah I'm glad I decided not to go to Vancouver after the summer cause I'd be a gonner lol. Already working on slowly getting away from hydro, I don't need to have heroin being waved around in my face. I wouldn't be able to say 'no', I already know that. And yeah I heard a lot of H is being laced with fent lately. I've had a few friends die this year from fentanyl, I try to stay away from it, but hey, when it's the only thing that's available and I'm hurtin, then what can I say?? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

OT: Craving weed, tbh (aside from craving opiates for obvious reasons) I haven't blazed in like 4 days. Maybe some temazepam too..

Ketamine

And

Ketamine

And

Any other quality disso's

Oh yeah, I'm with you on this :) these fucking bastards probably confiscated my sample order of that novel 2-OxO-PCE ... it's stuck at customs for over a week and it was sent from within the EU, so this is really a rare case...

But the real good thing about disso's is that their addictive potential / withdrawal etc. is somewhat like a joke compared to opioids or benzos.. and there's always DXM available off the pharmacies.

What do you mean by that my friend? If you have a beer, is that enough to cause a relapse into a habit? Or are you trying to keep a streak for mental fortitude? I've been in similar mindsets before, it can be frustrating to uphold one's self to such ascetic ways even if for the best. Strangely enough the only thing I can do with moderation is opiates, but the cost/availability/stigma of them keeps me from doing them more than, say 10 times a year.

No one knows. Best to play it safe :). In the end, when all the cards are down, I can honestly say that using drugs is more ascetic (in my opinion).

To each folk, their own stroke. Just remember: that is what it tells your brain. The opium poppy isn't one of the most successful organisms in the history of the planet for nothing.

Lots an lots of black tar heroin.

Last stuff I had musta been high in morphine, gave that almost painful it was so intense pins an needles all over.

They should just give all that R-ketamine out they throw away every day from manufacturing the S-/Esketamine ampoules!!

Dissociatives are truly strange. They aren't addictive really, one feels great when doing them and the rebound is glowing too. But I'm still craving them so much.

Last edited:
Muscle relaxers. Lots of them. I don't even want them for fun, I legitimately need them at this point.

Go to a doc then dude! Or look for some Indian generics off a cheap online pharmacy with good reviews ... ;)

Heroin. Two years ago I disappeared to Connecticut and went on a crazy binge before crashing and burning. It was insane.