• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are You CRAVING v. I wanna be sedated

Methadone, dexedrine (would like to try) pregablin, temazepam (also looking to try). The latter two would be to get me to sleep.

Changa very much much

It's been almost 4 years since I last smoked dmt and longer for the dmt+maoi combo

Very very needing and wanting to reconnect on that realm

benzos,gabapentin and more opiates . been off gaba for almost two weeks now. I wouldn't call it withdrawing but rebound anxiety (at times I wanted to cry) and insomnia which seroquel helped. still feeling a off.

IV, insufflated, and vaped MXE (white, crystalline, S isomer batch pleaazzzzeee!) + moderately high-dose LSD-25 + 5mg etizolam

50-70mg diazepam subL + sativa-dominant wax + IV 16mg hydromorphone

50-70mg methadone + IV and IM s-ket + indica-dominant edibles/11-hydroxy-THC + 4mg alprazolam subL

90-120mg temazepam + IV 10-15mg or insuffL 20-30mg oxymorphone + Deathstar (Sour D x Sensi Star); smoked in copious amounts

40mg d-amphet + 4-6mg clonazepam subL + 80mg oxycodone + AB-FUBINACA

^ yes indeed!!
Need something lighter (natural) to sleep better on week-days. Exercises only helps me half way.
My doctor prescribed me Seroquel 100 mg. I refuse to take them. I feel too tired on the next day.

If only my income could supplement these cocktails, as well as resources haha. I'd be more than glad to share with my BL buddies if I did. I'm sure profound conversations and/or nods would be achieved. :)

Drunk o'clock will soon be starting and lasting at least until 3am.... then I will crash and wake up for work.
I think it will be another whiskey night. Then again it's whatever liquor I drink night.
I am such an alcoholic sometimes.

Erikmen,

I believe that side-effect may lessen with time.

The tobacco I've waited until now to indulge in. Would be nice to have a measly mg of klonopin or a beer or two due to some life stress, and I have so little tolerance, if that, but I know I'd be right back where I started or worse.

Etizolam + Indica-dominant dabs + Diphenidine vaporized and oral ROA + Temazepam for a nightly adventure.

To try: 3-MeO-PCP, PCP, Diphenidine, 2-Oxo-PCE (MXE + 3-MeO-PCP analogue from Swedish vendor), Clonazolam, Adinazolam (interested in AD properties as opposed to most BZD's), Oxazepam (high dose), Isopropylphenidate, 6-APB, Furanylfentanyl, Butyr-Fentanyl, 4-HO-MET, 5-MeO-MiPT/DiPT

Last edited:
Would be nice to have a measly mg of klonopin or a beer or two due to some life stress, and I have so little tolerance, if that, but I know I'd be right back where I started or worse.

What do you mean by that my friend? If you have a beer, is that enough to cause a relapse into a habit? Or are you trying to keep a streak for mental fortitude? I've been in similar mindsets before, it can be frustrating to uphold one's self to such ascetic ways even if for the best. Strangely enough the only thing I can do with moderation is opiates, but the cost/availability/stigma of them keeps me from doing them more than, say 10 times a year.

I'm craving more benzo and the ability to smoke cigarettes without getting a sore throat. First one I can shrug off, second thing is probably good to not have. Self-limiting addictions are good when the health effects are so destructive.

More cocaine, because I've got enough heroin for now. Also, Ketamine/MXE, either one. Finally, this is a big one at the moment... MARIJUANA! Apparently everyone I knew stopped smoking weed and left me dry. Not cool, bros.

Heroinheroinheroin. It's been 6 days without it. (I've moved and have restricted it to weekends, when I drive back to my old town to pick up). I'm going soon and I am seriously gagging so hard for it. This shit is not intended for weekend use only!! Driving me nuts..

Nothing really. I wouldn't mind a little coke for a speedball, but I'm feeling perfectly fine. =D